SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 pm

I was bored and thinking what ending could be not traditional that RS mentions in his podcast... there are a few ideas but i do wonder if TPTB might of followed The bachelor AU ending we had this season? With that bloody switch up that had most of Australia thinking Matt picked Abbie because Chelsea was out of the limo first laugh out loud So if any of you missed it the aussie TPTB had the F1 get out of the limo first but then she had to wait in the bushes while the F2 (Abbie) got out of the limo second to get dumped! Anyway that would be different for the usa TPTB to do to mess with us ;)
..I mean they did copy us with BIP and trying the ff relationship...anyway just a thought and JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I was bored and thinking what ending could be not traditional that RS mentions in his podcast... there are a few ideas but i do wonder if TPTB might of followed The bachelor AU ending we had this season? With that bloody switch up that had most of Australia thinking Matt picked Abbie because Chelsea was out of the limo first laugh out loud So if any of you missed it the aussie TPTB had the F1 get out of the limo first but then she had to wait in the bushes while the F2 (Abbie) got out of the limo second to get dumped! Anyway that would be different for the usa TPTB to do to mess with us ;)
..I mean they did copy us with BIP and trying the ff relationship...anyway just a thought and JMO

This happened in one if the early Bachelor seasons the F2 got sick on the way to the FRC so they brought the F1 in and then the F2 while the F1 was watching from a balcony. But that would be different as it hasn’t been done in a while.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I was bored and thinking what ending could be not traditional that RS mentions in his podcast... there are a few ideas but i do wonder if TPTB might of followed The bachelor AU ending we had this season? With that bloody switch up that had most of Australia thinking Matt picked Abbie because Chelsea was out of the limo first laugh out loud So if any of you missed it the aussie TPTB had the F1 get out of the limo first but then she had to wait in the bushes while the F2 (Abbie) got out of the limo second to get dumped! Anyway that would be different for the usa TPTB to do to mess with us ;)

This happened in one if the early Bachelor seasons the F2 got sick on the way to the FRC so they brought the F1 in and then the F2 while the F1 was watching from a balcony.  But that would be different as it hasn’t been done in a while.

oh wow really didn't know that! which season was that? i would love to watch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

This happened in one if the early Bachelor seasons the F2 got sick on the way to the FRC so they brought the F1 in and then the F2 while the F1 was watching from a balcony.  But that would be different as it hasn’t been done in a while.

oh wow really didn't know that! which season was that? i would love to watch

Jesse Palmers

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:09 pm

@bluwavz This comes across as one of the most unenthusiastic introductions to the contestants that one could possibly do.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:06 pm

oh man the girls better bring entertainment this season because this Peter will put me to sleep. He sounds so bored in that promo laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:57 pm

I must be having brain freeze? What "live announcement with Chris Harrison". I don't recall live announcements.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:58 pm

@GuardianAngel They did it with Colton and Hannah's seasons. CH announces the cast on Facebook Live and gives a little teaser about each contestant. And then the bios/headshots go up later that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Thanks @Hawaii Girl I'm not a f/book type of person, no wonder I didn't remember. I was thinking live TV. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 pm

@bluwavz the suspense is killing me ( laugh out loud ) I wonder what CH will say about each of the girls...will he say ‘ . You’re gonna LOVE Victoria . rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85