SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:29 am

Lurker that has some questions to help with sleuthing:  

Since when does production not know who he is going to pick?  They know.  It just seems an odd way of phrasing it by Chris.

Now we know he was going to propose to someone? Was that part shown while he was in his FRC suit? Then again, we don't know if that statement from Pete about not giving up was a voice over or not.

If he was going to propose, it would make no sense that he would be with Victoria F.  Just doesn't jive with it being her, unless she left.  I guess I am not seeing why he would with the information given. Same for Hannah S, unless she left and I just don't see her leaving. Victoria F seems very insecure about herself.  I am sort of surprised people haven't said how whiny she seemed in the parts they air.  Anyway, I also don't get why Pete's mom would be that emotional over Victoria F if she never met her.  I could see that with Madi or Hannah B.

I noticed that Madi's Dad was following that organization that Pete's friend runs. Then after RS posted that Madi's Dad didn't give permission, he made his Instagram private.  Was he getting in contact with his friend to get more information about Pete's character?  Is her Dad still saying no?  It may explain why Pete doesn't always look so happy and Madi became so quiet on Social Media after Christmas.  Is there any way to tell when her Dad started following that organization?

As for Hannah B, I didn't watch her season.  I just don't get why he would be with her and ready to propose to someone else that day.  It would seem that the show would have them talk on the phone or get her there somehow.

Just some questions to use and I also think you guys rock with the screen caps!  Is there a way to get ride of that stupid snow stuff hiding some of the scene?

Last edited by atem on Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:30 am

Just going by some of their Instagram stories the some of the rumored 'cats' seem to be in NYC together. Lexi, Natasha, Sydney, Victoria F was seen with Lexi earlier today. The only other for sure rumored 'cat' who I am not sure is in NYC with them is Victoria P.  They don't seem to hide or embarrassed by the cat thing from what I can tell on social media. Wonder if they will all watch the premiere together?

Edit to add Victoria P made a story from the same restaurant as the rest of the group in NYC so she is there with them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz and @smg2587 thanks for all the updates!

This is going to be a blast to try and sleuth/speculate if we have previews of the FRC so early on!

The first thing that came to my mind, is when did all that info come out about V and where were they in filming at that point? Maybe they knew about the ex/band guy forget his name, but maybe they didn't know about the married shenanigans and that's what CH is talking about?

Or Madi left without telling anyone and CH had just found out?

Peter better not have a problem with Madi being a virgin or else I'll have a big problem with Peter.
Peter was told about Victoria F's reputation with married men on her hometown date IIRC
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Peter better not have a problem with Madi being a virgin or else I'll have a big problem with Peter.
I don’t think he will. But sex is an important aspect of a relationship to a lot of people and I don’t think anyone would be wrong or awful if they decided that they didn’t want to be in a sex-less relationship for a significant chunk of time & stated that respectfully. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 am

smg2587 wrote:Just going by some of their Instagram stories the some of the rumored 'cats' seem to be in NYC together. Lexi, Natasha, Sydney, Victoria F was seen with Lexi earlier today. The only other for sure rumored 'cat' who I am not sure is in NYC with them is Victoria P.  They don't seem to hide or embarrassed by the cat thing from what I can tell on social media. Wonder if they will all watch the premiere together?

Edit to add Victoria P made a story from the same restaurant as the rest of the group in NYC so she is there with them.
They’ve all been so cringe with how much they’re playing into the ‘cats’ thing imo. Like, be friends & have fun on SM or w/e, but the cats thing seems very attention seeking. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:54 am

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Just going by some of their Instagram stories the some of the rumored 'cats' seem to be in NYC together. Lexi, Natasha, Sydney, Victoria F was seen with Lexi earlier today. The only other for sure rumored 'cat' who I am not sure is in NYC with them is Victoria P.  They don't seem to hide or embarrassed by the cat thing from what I can tell on social media. Wonder if they will all watch the premiere together?

They’ve all been so cringe with how much they’re playing into the ‘cats’ thing imo. Like, be friends & have fun on SM or w/e, but the cats thing seems very attention seeking. All jmo.
They're so proud to be the mean girls this season. It's embarrassing
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 am

ReneeM wrote:

rofl I'm shocked! Someone on this show acting like a b*tch is attention seeking??? IMO That is the reason they are on the show. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1213882856239325189?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 pm

leavers wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.
I have a feeling that this is going to be about Madison and her dad not giving his blessing, but everyone's going to freak out and assume it's about Hannah B because of how the premiere will end.

Ditto!

After reading a long recap on reddit and some posters speculating that CH is telling Peter that Madi left, I wouldn't be surprised if CH tells Peter before he even sees either girl on FRC day that Madi has chosen to leave without even seeing Peter.  That has never happened. Cassie told Colton she was leaving and it was in the middle of the FSD.  Instead of just proposing to Hannah Ann, Peter lets her go then tells his parents (who are probably still in Australia) what happened.  Then his mom's comment about "go get her" would make sense... for Peter to court Madi off camera and a decision made about the relationship live on the ATFR.

And, I just got to the part in the recap where it says Madi is a virgin...  Explains a whole heck of a lot IMO!

Lots of good little tidbits in the first episode. I hadn't planned on watching, I may have to now!

I’ve just been catching up on the season and that’s exactly what I think happened, that Madison has some struggles and at the FRC she decides not to come, so it must be Madison who peters talking about in the promo when he says I can’t believe she gave up. IMO Peter still sends Hannah Ann home after hearing the news. After that I don’t know what happened, I can’t gauge if peter is happy or not I’m leaning towards not or if so there just talking.

This makes sense. I don't think she'd leave earlier than the FRC or it's just colton and Cassie all over again and I don't think tptb would want it to be *exactly* the same. 'Leaving' on FRC day is different enough.

I also agree that there's probably a strong pull towards Madi because Peter seems like a sexual guy who is big on sexual chemistry; Madi being attractive to him then finding out he can't be intimate her until jumping through a bunch of hoops like a courtship situation and then daddy-approved engagement is probably actually very appealing to him. Sometimes the relationship that's hard work is more appealing than one that's easier (please note, I'm not talking about sex per se) Just my thoughts.

I wonder if Peter will Marry Madi on AFR and Chris can marry them ...That hasn't happened before and well i hate to say but then Pete won't have to wait long to be intimate Hugesmile ...Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:21 pm

I was looking at the filming schedule and saw Madi doesn't have a GD in the 3rd episode (or is it epi 2?). The schedule is really wonky. No wonder she didn't tell him of her being a virgin. Madi probably had no opportunity to tell him and the show probably didn't give her one.  Production seemed to have Hannah S be next to Pete every chance they could in both Group Dates (looking at caps and description of production having the audience cheer for her at the fashion show).

Seems that Canada gets the episode an hour before.  Is there any way to get caps?  

Does the wonky way they started the season, does this mean that episode 2 won't have a RC?

I hope in the end Madi does leave. We really don't have proof of it though. Maybe, it's just wishful thinking on my part, because I really don't think Pete is worth it. But, I usually don't think the men the pick as leads do.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:03 am

@atem Madison had a 1-on-1 in episode 2 and then didn't get a date in episode 3. Which is pretty standard for the person who gets the first 1-on-1. She might've waited until her second 1-on-1 to tell him, which I think would've been the week before hometowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:44 am

riddlexo3 wrote: this is quite interesting, he says that his story is hopefully one of the best for people that watch for the lovestory . One for the people that like to live vicariously through them.

I really hope this is the case. I’ve been a bit on the fence as to whether to watch because of the speculation that Peter ends up with no one. Hannah’s season was so pointless to me. Plus, if I’m going to subject myself to more HannahMeMeMe, who I was so over about week five of her season, I want a payoff! 🤞

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85