SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:07 pm

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1214367131971665920?s=20

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1214382345483980805?s=20

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/1214389183407513601?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:31 pm

OMG Jimmy picked Hannah Ann as the F1

ETA did anyone else feel like Hannah Ann reminded them of Courtney from Ben F's season? God I really hope for Hannah ann's sake they don't give her the same edit because after reading her book i felt so bad for Courtney - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:39 pm

Interesting

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG Jimmy picked Hannah Ann as the F1

ETA did anyone else feel like Hannah Ann reminded them of Courtney from Ben F's season?  God I really hope for Hannah ann's sake they don't give her the same edit because after reading her book i felt so bad for Courtney - jmo

Chris Harrison in his interview with Lauren Zima said Hannah Ann gets into some early drama, but that it doesn't last and that she's definitely not the villain.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:11 am

https://youtu.be/SroRNT7BR_E
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:34 am

https://youtu.be/t6kJ5avTb5s

https://youtu.be/Esl09GpjyYk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:59 am

ETA did anyone else feel like Hannah Ann reminded them of Courtney from Ben F's season?  God I really hope for Hannah ann's sake they don't give her the same edit because after reading her book i felt so bad for Courtney - jmo

Interesting. Wonder if they told him to pick the wrong person because they don't want the real winner spoiled?

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:07 am

heart wrote:

Interesting. Wonder if they told him to pick the wrong person because they don't want the real winner spoiled?

One thing that is interesting to me is this! Peter says he is getting his own apartment in a couple months.. Somewhere I thought I read or Saw. Someone filmed Hannah Ann FaceTime a person talking about getting a apartment ? Just a thought. Maybe someone else did see this? Help!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:12 am

Hotmomma wrote:
heart wrote:

One thing that is interesting to me is this! Peter says he is getting his own apartment in a couple months.. Somewhere I thought I read or Saw. Someone filmed Hannah Ann FaceTime a person talking about getting a apartment ? Just a thought. Maybe someone else did see this? Help!

Peter said on Kimmel that he’s going to moving out in a few months not an apartment specifically. The leads usually always move somewhere after the show is airing wether it’s moving in with the F1 or just to a new location. I don’t think him saying that necessarily corlates with what was potentially overheard heard with Hannah Ann

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:41 am

https://twitter.com/EWagmeister/status/1214562065399959554
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:57 am

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that over. Ah Rob Mills spinning things how he wants the viewers to see the show. Thought these 2 quotes on this season contestants was interesting.

Who do you think are the standout contestants to keep an eye on?
I think the one who will be the biggest lighting rod will be Victoria F., who is someone who people have already been talking about. There is also one girl who she is a virgin and, very similar to Luke P., when it gets to fantasy suites, she says if you’re going to be intimate with these women, this isn’t right for me, so that is an interesting conversation and that’s someone to look out for. And the fact that there is another Hannah on this season is really interesting because he was in love with one, so it will be interesting to see how he feels about another one. But there are a ton to look out for, and I will say that they all are really great women this season.

Has he ever basically said the top three where the ones to watch? He basically confirms Madison is the one saying "you can't be doing this with other women or I am leaving." Probably not going to be as dramatic as it sounds.

There have been a lot of rumors about Victoria, including that she dated a musician who is performing at one of her dates with Peter. Viewers are wondering if the show is over-produced. You do background checks, so obviously you know who these contestants have dated in the past. What’s your response?
Look, I can’t say that certain things just happen completely by accident. You’d have to be an idiot to buy that some of these things are just happenstance. So yes, there is a girl and there is an entertainer on one of the dates and she happened to run into him. We don’t go in saying that we’re going to reverse engineer this, but when you find out about these things, you have to take advantage of it because it is great TV. So, I wouldn’t say over-produced, but I would say very well-produced. When you watch it, you will say, “Wow, that was great TV.”

This is probably the closest anyone that works behind the scenes of this show will admit that they manufacture drama. All jmo.

Quotes from here: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-season-24-peter-weber-teasers-spoilers-hannah-victoria-f-1203458584/[/quote]

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:08 am

Boggie85 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
heart wrote:

Peter said on Kimmel that he’s going to moving out in a few months not an apartment specifically. The leads usually always move somewhere after the show is airing wether it’s moving in with the F1 or just to a new location. I don’t think him saying that necessarily corlates with what was potentially overheard heard with Hannah Ann
True peter being a pilot . Maybe he going to have a new home base? Guess we still need to watch the feet !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85