SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:39 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:You have got$ to be kidding me... sharing a golf bag is not something most people do, especially if they don't even live near each other!  What does Peter do with his clubs when Hannah Ann has his bag and vice versa?  FWIW, my father golfed for over 50 years and never used a bag belonging to someone else.  Besides clubs, he had personal items such as towels, tees, shoes etc in the bag.

Go in any golf store, you will find multiple bags for one style just like clothing and shoes.

After taking a peek at her photo and his story, I don't think they are the same bag.  JMHO

rofl Too funny !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:42 pm

I would never share my golf bag. That's just a crazy notion to think one would be sharing clubs and a bag, towel etc? It doesn't even make sense to do that IMHO.

I highly doubt they were together on a golf course during a SHV never mind sharing a golf bag.

The lead and their F1 are not free to go about their normal business together. Unless we get pic's from each of them separately that we can sleuth they were in the same spot, I highly doubt they will be spotted together anywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would never share my golf bag. That's just a crazy notion to think one would be sharing clubs and a bag, towel etc? It doesn't even make sense to do that IMHO.

I highly doubt they were together on a golf course during a SHV never mind sharing a golf bag.

The lead and their F1 are not free to go about their normal business together. Unless we get pic's from each of them separately that we can sleuth they were in the same spot, I highly doubt they will be spotted together anywhere.

They weren't spotted together. I guess the person said they had the same golf bag and that must mean he let her use his. I don't get it myself.

Now, if there was one showing her ugly painting in the background. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:21 am

Someone posted the tiktok video on reddit.  It seemed to be a "fan" pointing out that Hannah Ann had this golf bag photo posted on IG and Peter posted an IG story with the same bag.

After seeing it though, I am wondering if they were actually believing it or if it was satirical towards those who believe every little thing they see is "proof" of 2 people being together.

"fan" is in quotes because I don't know if it is an actual fan or if it was one of the gals that runs a spoiler account doing it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:43 am

I don’t even think the bags are the same! But even if they are Calloway is a popular brand. No matter what it’s not a clue to me. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:20 am

RS is really not wanting to make a definitive statement on who the F1 is.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:22 am

TikTok is sort of like a new home dance video type of social media I think. I don't have it, so I am not totally sure.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:33 am

suzq wrote:RS is really not wanting to make a definitive statement on who the F1 is.
He has not received 100% confirmation who is the F1. I'm leaning toward a surprise reveal at the FRC.  Peter isn't with Hannah Ann or Madison. We are going to meet someone new that he has been dating. Someone who was not on his season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:47 am

jen689 wrote:
suzq wrote:RS is really not wanting to make a definitive statement on who the F1 is.
He has not received 100% confirmation who is the F1. I'm leaning toward a surprise reveal at the FRC.  Peter isn't with Hannah Ann or Madison. We are going to meet someone new that he has been dating. Someone who was not on his season JMO

I hope that isn't the case. I for one will be pissed if it is. We watch this show for months, get invested in the women and want to see a love story or at the least a connection with one of the girls., if that's what happens in the end IMO it will not go over well with bachelor nation and they could lose dedicated viewers fast. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:49 am

jen689 wrote:

In the preview he says that he's crazy in love and will not give up. There would be no time to date anyone else and people not notice.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:13 am

Jolena wrote:...We watch this show for months, get invested in the women and want to see a love story or at the least a connection with one of the girls., if that's not what happens in the end IMO it will not go over well with bachelor nation and they could lose dedicated viewers fast.  jmo
Season 11's bachelor Brad Womack didn't pick either of his F2 and here we are 13 seasons/12 years later and the Bachelor franchise is still going strong. Once the finale airs viewers are upset if the outcome wasn't what they anticipated. As time passes they forget about the ending and look forward to another season of exotic dates, adventure, drama and hopefully another love story JMO

atem wrote:In the preview he says that he's crazy in love and will not give up.  There would be no time to date anyone else and people not notice.
Pete was crazy in love with Hannah B and that didn't work out. No matter how hard we try sometimes we have to move on when things don't work out the way we thought they would. Pete has said in multiple interviews he could not have predicted the ending.

Filming ended over 8 weeks ago. Pete's had plenty of time to connect with someone not on his season and start a new relationship especially since he's a pilot. He can fly anywhere on his own to spend time with his special someone.

I don't see him with the F2. He seems too excited and happy to be single. I'm going with he's dating someone else until proven otherwise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:26 am

@jen689 How does your theory line up with what Peter's mom says and with Peter saying , He's madly in love with her , she means to much to me to let her go ? just wondering . Do you think tptb would just make him read those words if they pertained to someone totally not on the show?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85