SELECT CONTENT

Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

princecharming - Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers  Empty Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:29 pm

Go to the link for the full story!

This Blind-Date Dancing Show Puts Two Strangers in a Situation That Might Be More Intimate Than Sex

This weekend, a clip from the U.K. reality show Flirty Dancing made its way across the ocean, and on the surface it's a lot. The short of it is that two strangers are taught the same dance, and then upon meeting for the first time, they're asked to perform it together. The premise? An absolute equal mix of cringe and terror, wrapped into a date. The result? A beautiful summation of physical chemistry, gorgeous choreography, and a pinch of vain relief that the person on the other end of that dance routine isn't ugly. And it all happens at a sweeping romantic destination, like a boardwalk or an observatory or an Arby's (just kidding, that's my dream location).

esquire.com

Bobette wrote:This looks amazing  princecharming - Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers  1f60d   Not sure how to watch it outside the UK though...

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gosh! What a great idea! I love this! I'll be happy to watch as many vids as possible if I can't find a viewing link!

Thanks for bringing this over @Bobette thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

princecharming - Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers  Empty Re: Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Thanks GA. princecharming - Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers  2498057887

Show host: https://twitter.com/AshleyBanjo

Spoiler for the two guys in the Paloma Faith dance:

Spoiler:

Also there is going to be a US version but with a "twist" laugh out loud

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

princecharming - Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers  Empty Re: Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers

Post by just me Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Has anyone else seen the U.S. version yet? I actually liked the new way of doing it.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:50 pm

^wow! That looks like mad fun and more

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Flirty Dancing - UK - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum