Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread Empty Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:53 am

Fan thread for Timm. Fan Forum Rules apply. Enjoy Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:59 am

Timm looking so fine! Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f60d I like how he has a different look to him. Super hot especially knowing his personality. His model pic reminds me of Matty J who posted modeling pics a lot post-bette. Looking forward to following along and seeing what the future brings for Timm :yes:  Both Yvie and Angie’s brother Brad liked his pic. So sweet I like the friendships he made and reminds me of brad saying how genuine Timm is. it’s nice to see post-show everyone happy and getting along. 

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread F2eefd10
https://www.instagram.com/timmhanly
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ME654HszO/?igshid=kk7nx3qzm8j6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:12 am

@Bobette I know I’m shipping Timm with Lily but guess who is now following Timm and likes Timm’s IG pics? Jasmine! (Canada Bette). I can actually see him and her together too. She’s so lovely, adventurous, outdoorsy, and fun and he’s definitely her type imo. I really would love to see some international contestants again like Bach Winter Games! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:13 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I know I’m shipping Timm with Lily but guess who is now following Timm and likes Timm’s IG pics? Jasmine! (Canada Bette). I can actually see him and her together too. She’s so lovely, adventurous, outdoorsy, and fun and he’s definitely her type imo. I really would love to see some international contestants again like Bach Winter Games! :yes:

I spotted that too @AllAboutLove - check out the BiP thread for my thoughts. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 am

@Bobette heading there now Smiley Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1176891977

ETA: A pic from back in August this year (same time as when the BetteAU finale filmed) but how cute and appropriate is this pic and Jas among sunflowers  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b 

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread C97c9810
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XX1_rAftL/?igshid=19rqr14g7ggtr
Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread F1043410
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ffrSzALFS/?igshid=gz56uaj3ox3n

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Bringing this post over from the Timm discussion thread ...

Post by Norcalgal Today at 7:38 am

I think Timm was a gift to all of us as a reminder to look at the person and not the exterior package. I never would have picked him out as a fan fav based on his long 'grotty' hair and his extensive tattoos. As the season went on, I didn't see those things - only his beautiful soul. We all change and Timm will too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 pm

@AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette heading there now Smiley Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1176891977

ETA: A pic from back in August this year (same time as when the BetteAU finale filmed) but how cute and appropriate is this pic and Jas among sunflowers  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b  Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1f33b 

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread C97c9810
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1XX1_rAftL/?igshid=19rqr14g7ggtr
Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread F1043410
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ffrSzALFS/?igshid=gz56uaj3ox3n

Wow! Is this REAL???? What a crazy coincidence! That would be a great looking couple! Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:12 pm

I'd ship it! She's Gorgeous and they both have stunning beachy hair. Both seem like fun free spirits.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:12 am

@appiah01 @Astrobach they really would! :yes:  @Norcalgal love it! 

I had to post Timm's best man's speech to his best mate at his wedding. It was simply beautiful. Timm has a wonderful way of articulating and expressing his emotions and what people mean to him. A wonderful role model for what a man is and should be in expressing love and kindness to others. I hope more men are like Timm PINKHEART

Here's part of Timm's speech to his best mate in the video below: 
"You are my safe place. My voice of reason. You are the perspective that sometimes I cannot see. My confidant. My friend. My brother. To me you are the salt of the earth and I love you."  

@timmhanly Had the honour of being best man to this beautiful human last weekend as his fairytale came to life. congratulations @jye_bohm @sophieodea_ love you both

Timm and his best mate at his bm's wedding 
Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 72069569_433053980955683_8518338144076869868_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread 72686240_763130327485890_7464402857338652443_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Timm The Magnificent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Fan Thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum