SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:11 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Madi is in Atlanta with her sister. One of her sisters snapchatted a pic .

Need to watch her feet today, tomorrow. An NYC SHV before the premiere makes sense.

And just out of curiosity....is anyone watching Victoria's feet??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Please remind - have other couples had a SHV during the premiere - watched together?
I cannot remember...

Happy New Year!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Amberly wrote:Please remind - have other couples had a SHV during the premiere - watched together?
I cannot remember...

Happy New Year!

No they don't usually get to watch the premiere together on premiere night. Reason being the lead is usually traveling between LA and NYC doing media obligations for the week. I believe they try to fit one before or after the premiere whichever fits the final couples schedule the best but there usually isn't one during the night of the premiere. Leads get episodes beforehand though and I know quite a few mention watching the cut of the premiere episode with their f1 before the episodes air.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Victoria F is not as active on Instagram as the others. She has posted stories though. Someone said she posted one they looked like an empty house. Anyone screenshot it?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:09 pm

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Victoria F is not as active on Instagram as the others. She has posted stories though. Someone said she posted one they looked like an empty house. Anyone screenshot it?
I’ve noticed this as well. She’s the most frequent poster from the F3 & Peter, she’s almost always posting stories, but she’s been very quiet over the last week. I didn’t mention it because I think we’ve known where Peter was in that time. I saw the story with the house (which looked super nice) and assumed she was with family & didn’t SC it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Just a gut feeling, but I do not think Peter chose anyone. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:03 am

ReneeM wrote:
CaliforniaGirl wrote:Victoria F is not as active on Instagram as the others. She has posted stories though. Someone said she posted one they looked like an empty house. Anyone screenshot it?
I’ve noticed this as well. She’s the most frequent poster from the F3 & Peter, she’s almost always posting stories, but she’s been very quiet over the last week. I didn’t mention it because I think we’ve known where Peter was in that time. I saw the story with the house (which looked super nice) and assumed she was with family & didn’t SC it.
I wasn’t going to say anything in case I was just reaching, but I did find it interesting that Victoria posted multiple stories partying with her friends after returning from filming yet she posted nothing to show how she was celebrating NYE. And she wasn’t tagged in any of her close friend Karling’s (the main girl who defended her in her comments and who she’s hung out with a lot since filming ended) stories from that night either. She probably just did something more lowkey with her family or some other friends, but idk. The only story she’s posted recently was a repost, but nothing "live". Could mean nothing and she’s just laying low because her life is going to blow up once the show airs, but with this being such a weird unknown ending, anything is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:28 am

I don't have a screenshot but I do remember this photo. The shelves were white and didn't have anything on them. And there was a fireplace.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:27 pm

1/2/20 Peter is back in LA now. He made an appearance at The Grove in front of The Bachelor Windmill promotional display ( no no as I type that last part).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Victoria F is probably the quietest one of the final three on sm. IMO.

What proof do we have that she left after f3 RC? Because RS said so? But today he also admits he doesn’t really know the ending so why we take his word as the truth re. VF?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:13 pm

@sdmom I follow her, she’s only posted twice on her main feed but up until Christmas she was posting stories with friends in Virginia Beach almost everyday. She usually posts much more than Hannah Ann & Madison from what I’ve noticed.

The only proof of her being F3 is RS, but seeing as he doesn’t know the ending at all, and the hints from RS, Peter, & CH that things are still happening behind the scenes, I think all F3 should be in play in terms of sleuthing.

All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:16 pm

I agree VF should still be considered. Even if she was eliminated after FS, this year I don't think that means anything.

(eta especially because of why she and Peter broke it off. Peter's had time to reconsider)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife