SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Doats wrote:So, I am now of the opinion that Peter is not back at work and any instances of him being in uniform and on a Delta flight are a sham. These "flights" could also be a means to get him to a SHV.

To shed more light on how pilots and flight attendants schedule their work life, they traditionally bid (based on seniority) for a "line" of flights in a month. Taking being "on call" to replace staff on a short notice out of the equation, I see no way a pilot's union would agree to let Peter pick and choose flights around SHVs and media commitments.

I don't follow social media but perhaps our excellent sleuthers could match Peter's "work dates" with possible F1s.

I think he is back to work.  SHVs are usually in the LA area.  They aren’t flying Peter and handlers all over the US to meet up with a girl.  They will bring her to them.  All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:55 pm

Doats wrote:So, I am now of the opinion that Peter is not back at work and any instances of him being in uniform and on a Delta flight are a sham. These "flights" could also be a means to get him to a SHV.

To shed more light on how pilots and flight attendants schedule their work life, they traditionally bid (based on seniority) for a "line" of flights in a month. Taking being "on call" to replace staff on a short notice out of the equation, I see no way a pilot's union would agree to let Peter pick and choose flights around SHVs and media commitments.

I don't follow social media but perhaps our excellent sleuthers could match Peter's "work dates" with possible F1s.

Days I know for a fact he was seen in his pilot uniform or shown at an airport were November 24 - 29 (didn't give us anything on the 26th or 28th I believe and we got fan photos on the 29th) and December 23-26th. I am positive I missed one or two other times that I can't think of right now. But those two dates I am positive about.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

I think he is back to work.  SHVs are usually in the LA area.  They aren’t flying Peter and handlers all over the US to meet up with a girl.  They will bring her to them.  All IMO.

Not trying to be difficult here but I don't think the pilot's union would take kindly to Peter/TPTB cherry picking flights around his media schedule. Having said that, I completely agree with you on the bolded.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 pm

1/5 Looks like I was mistaken and Peter didn't actually go to the Seahawks/Eagles games. Just had a story of watching it on television.

Still unknown locations for both him and the f2.

Edit to add Madison made a post with pictures from Adullam House in Alabama.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:50 am

I know that CH isn't necessarily a trustworthy source because he has a storyline to sell, but he said Peter is back at work with Delta.

I don't think Delta would be willing to let him take months and months off just to maintain a charade for a dating TV show. I think tptb would do whatever they had to do to get the happy couple (assuming there is one at this point) together. They would fly her to Peter, not the other way around.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:35 am

My son is a flight attendant for American If the pilots schedule is anything like the attendants then its very flexible. Don't know if the air lines all follow the same type scheduling though.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:13 am

It is my opinion that Delta is working with Peter to make him available when needed.  They will be getting a mention quite often that more than likely will be good for them.  Casual mentions can do a lot for a company and if they are good ones by letting an employee participate in something with a large viewership is huge.  After all "word of mouth" goes a long way... good or bad.

So Peter did not make the Seahawks game because he was in a hotel room in NYC last night for his appearance on GMA this morning.  Arie and Becca had a SHV in NYC before his premiere... she left the day before his appearance.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:18 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:It is my opinion that Delta is working with Peter to make him available when needed.  They will be getting a mention quite often that more than likely will be good for them.  Casual mentions can do a lot for a company and if they are good ones by letting an employee participate in something with a large viewership is huge.  After all "word of mouth" goes a long way... good or bad.

So Peter did not make the Seahawks game because he was in a hotel room in NYC last night for his appearance on GMA this morning.  Arie and Becca had a SHV in NYC before his premiere... she left the day before his appearance.

@HavaDrPepper Totally agree with your first paragraph IF the pilot's union agrees. My best guess is Peter could be "on call" during filming times with Delta only calling him out for flights when he had open time from his Bachelor duties. JMO...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Doats wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:It is my opinion that Delta is working with Peter to make him available when needed.  They will be getting a mention quite often that more than likely will be good for them.  Casual mentions can do a lot for a company and if they are good ones by letting an employee participate in something with a large viewership is huge.  After all "word of mouth" goes a long way... good or bad.

@HavaDrPepper Totally agree with your first paragraph IF the pilot's union agrees. My best guess is Peter could be "on call" during filming times with Delta only calling him out for flights when he had open time from his Bachelor duties. JMO...
Works for me.

Bottom line is that I think there was something worked out with Delta for him to be able to do this.  He hasn't been with them very long to have seniority then to have time off to film the 'ette followed by the bachelor.  Makes me think that he was actually signed to be the bachelor even before Hannah's season started... again going back to why he was allowed to wear his pilot's uniform on night 1.  The promotion for him to be bachelor started that night.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:30 pm

We just need one of the girls to be snapped at an airport! Like Jed was last season when we all thought Tyler was F1
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Doats wrote:

Works for me.

Bottom line is that I think there was something worked out with Delta for him to be able to do this.  He hasn't been with them very long to have seniority then to have time off to film the 'ette followed by the bachelor.  Makes me think that he was actually signed to be the bachelor even before Hannah's season started... again going back to why he was allowed to wear his pilot's uniform on night 1.  The promotion for him to be bachelor started that night.

IMO

I don't think he signed up to be the Bachelor before Hannah's season. I think it was part of the delay last summer before he was announced as they were working it out with Delta. But they never sign anyone more than a few weeks early for the lead, I don't see them changing that now. They also would have had no clue who the F1 was prior to Hannah's season. The lead can choose anyone they want, they may need to keep people longer than they want to but they can keep who they want. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:08 pm

I dunno, Delta's social media has been dismissive to people when they've responded about him. I don't think there's anything official at all. They had to remove all Delta branding on his uniform in his intro video (it's all covered up in the videos people took of him filming it). And Chris Harrison said Delta "missed out" on a Bachelor branding deal in the interview he did with LZ the other day.

I think they'd be super wary about what a deal with a show like The Bachelor could do for their brand. The Bachelor is popular, sure, but there's a lot of people out there who don't care about it and a lot of people who outright think it's inane crappy rubbish and everything that's wrong with society.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife