SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 am

leavers wrote:
heart wrote:12/5: Peter posted on his Instagram story a video of him and his mom singing Christmas carols.  But it seems like he videotaped the video on his phone and uploaded it onto his story, instead of just videotaping it straight from his story.  If that makes sense laugh out loud. Basically, the video is widescreen and does not take up the whole screen like a normal Instagram story would.

Peter's inability to Instagram is extremely endearing.

hahahahaha

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:19 pm

12/5: Forgot to add that Hannah added a photo of her and her sister on Instagram. No sign of Madison.

I'll be on the lookout this weekend! I have a feeling Madison and Peter will see each other. Peter's family got their Christmas tree on a Thursday, seems a little suspicious to me, but the whole family is pilots so maybe that was just a time everyone could do it.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:36 pm

You can change locations on Instagram but will add that picture with her sister Hannah Ann posted with her sister is tagged Knoxville.

12/6 Peter has a story of Dustin from Hannah's season looking to be visiting him in LA and seems to be staying with him and/or his parents. If that is the case I am kind of expecting a mini reunion with some of the guys from Hannah's season.

That could mean if shv happened it was the two days that all three went missing on Tuesday and Wednesday. As we learned from Hannah's season 48 hour shv is now not out of norm if that's all they have time for at the moment. Just speculation on my part.

Also 12/6 Madison posted stories on Instagram to say Happy Birthday to her mom. Its been her only activity the past few days. All of that video seems to be things she filmed or taken before today though. That last one of her singing the HBD song I am a little iffy on though because Auburn did have a game yesterday so it could of been than or the in the last few years.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 pm

12/6: Hannah posted a couple of stories of her getting cryotherapy

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:23 pm

The cyro place Hannah posted appears to be in Knoxville. Her pics match the interior

https://m.yelp.com/biz/ice-up-cryotherapy-knoxville
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:01 pm

12/6: Madison was celebrating her mom’s birthday with her mom.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Night of 12/6 (possible early morning of 12/7) Peter at a nightclub according to someone he just followed in LA. Its in the person's stories. I am putting a screencap incase it gets deleted later. He isn't doing anything really in the story but I am sure some will not like the look of the story, imo. Edit if some don't look at the story that girl was just dancing in front of him and the camera caught him whispering to the girl next to him and laughing. Nothing really from the video really says anything except he was out last night, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/piercemcm/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen94

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:14 pm

smg2587 wrote:Night of 12/6 (possible early morning of 12/7) Peter at a nightclub according to someone he just followed in LA. Its in the person's stories. I am putting a screencap incase it gets deleted later. He isn't doing anything really in the story but I am sure some will not like the look of the story, imo. Edit if some don't look at the story that girl was just dancing in front of him and the camera caught him whispering to the girl next to him and laughing. Nothing really from the video really says anything except he was out last night, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/piercemcm/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen94

The blonde girl he was talking to looked like his producer Julie, and I think it was a bachelor themed event.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:22 pm

heart wrote:

The blonde girl he was talking to looked like his producer Julie, and I think it was a bachelor themed event. 
That would sort of go along with the info on reddit last night from a poster that stated Tyler was on a "list" of guests at her place of work last night.  If it was a bachelor themed event, there was probably a list of those scheduled to attend.  The poster was very excited to see Tyler's name and didn't remember who else was on the list when asked.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Madi posted an IG story. It looks like she is a passenger in vehicle and I’m trying to figure the song out. There are no voices; only the song. It looks like she is on the East Coast as the sun is setting.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm

It wasn’t a bachelor event. It was the birthday of some guy Tyler knows.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Madi posted an IG story.   It looks like she is a passenger in vehicle and I’m trying to figure the song out.  There are no voices; only the song.  It looks like she is on the East Coast as the sun is setting.

Thanks!
Umm that Tenille Arts Somebody Like That. I believe that's the singer that sang at Peter's parents vow renewal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-S5dwsTVA

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife