SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:41 am

atem wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Has Madi been really quiet on IG or is it just me?  

Madi usually is. Her Insta blew up from 48,000 to 200,000 something thousand in hours. She did a photo shoot she didn't mention even in her stories.

Thanks! I was seeing all of the other contestants post and noticed she wasn’t among them.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:30 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
atem wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Has Madi been really quiet on IG or is it just me?  

Madi usually is. Her Insta blew up from 48,000 to 200,000 something thousand in hours. She did a photo shoot she didn't mention even in her stories.

Thanks!  I was seeing all of the other contestants post and noticed she wasn’t among them.  

She did RT a basketball one sent to her earlier today. giggling Her Dad liked more tweets than Madi today about the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:38 pm

1/15 Peter put up Instagram stories hanging out with his friend Dom.

Hannah Ann posted stories with her sister.

Madison hasn't real put up live stories in a few days from what I have seen.

Just to add from Monday 1/13 Peter was having a watching party with his family and friends and Hannah Ann had a story on Monday of her sister's boyfriend giving her a rose that day so she was in Knoxville. Again saw nothing from Madi that day.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:05 am

1/16 Peter attended the Legends of Aviation award ceremony tonight in Beverly Hills with his mom and brother.

Hannah Ann appears to be in Nashville from things she posted on Instagram today.

No sightings of Madison on social media today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:09 pm

@smg2587 thanks for keeping tabs on them! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:15 am

1/17 I haven't seen any live social media sightings of either Peter, Madison, or Hannah Ann as of yet today. If the last shv was between 1/3-1/5 it could very well be another one over this weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:10 pm

smg2587 wrote:1/17 I haven't seen any live social media sightings of either Peter, Madison, or Hannah Ann as of yet today. If the last shv was between 1/3-1/5 it could very well be another one over this weekend.

Hmmmm. I wonder if TPTB are keeping both Madison and Hannah Ann quiet and under wraps at the same time just to confuse us. Seems to me that this might be a good idea from their point of view.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Madi has never been really active on Instagram. She did post a 'love you' comment on a pic from Kelley two or three days ago. Madi is the hardest to track, because you always have to rely on someone else to show her in a pic or story.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:49 pm

I hope there's been SHV's that we just haven't been able to lock down because after all these months if the F1 hasen't spent anytime with the bachelor I can't see this ending in an engagement (espically if he picks Madi and her father didn't give his permission) at ATFR. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:47 pm

1/18 Hannah Ann looks to be in Knoxville from a story her sister reposted of them making pizzas with friends. Edit to add that Hannah Ann's sister and friend took down the story. Probably because people that saw it heard her friends ask her about "Madison from the Bachelor" in the story. Someone posted the video on reddit though.

Still no sightings of Peter or Madison yet this weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:39 am

@smg2587 oh boy that's interesting. It seems to me that happened during another season, but I can't recall. It's late I'm watching a double header hockey game and I may be dreaming. laugh out loud

Thanks so much for your continued tracking of everyone's whereabouts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:38 am

1/19 No sightings of Peter, Madison or Hannah Ann.

So over this weekend we only saw Hannah Ann on Saturday and didn't see Madison and Peter at all.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 61 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife