SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:34 am

I still think more signs point to Madison. If we can start putting HA and Peter in the exact same locations at the same time maybe I'll believe she's F1. For now, I think it's wishful thinking. Also, unless there's different circumstances involved aren't SHV primarily in the LA area? I feel like these are too obvious locations.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:15 am

These are just mere coincidence as to them being in the same location.  It makes sense for HA to travel to LA since one of the agencies she works with is located there and she has friends there.  But it doesn't mean that Peter is even in LA when she is and LA is a BIG PLACE!  Just like Memphis, Knoxville and Nashville are not that close. Memphis is on one end of the state and Knoxville the other. Over 5 hours driving time. Nashville is in the middle!

Some posters have finally tried to debunk the reddit post but the original poster isn't having any of it.  

Oh yeah, this forum has been brought up as well... the shadow sleuthing of the FRC was mentioned.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:26 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:These are just mere coincidence as to them being in the same location.  It makes sense for HA to travel to LA since one of the agencies she works with is located there and she has friends there.  But it doesn't mean that Peter is even in LA when she is and LA is a BIG PLACE!  Just like Memphis, Knoxville and Nashville are not that close. Memphis is on one end of the state and Knoxville the other. Over 5 hours driving time. Nashville is in the middle!

Some posters have finally tried to debunk the reddit post but the original poster isn't having any of it.  

Oh yeah, this forum has been brought up as well... the shadow sleuthing of the FRC was mentioned.

There is one person on there that is a Hannah Ann fan.  She calls out the Madi fans and is the one who is trying to make a case for Hannah Ann with her compelling evidence.  I think both Madi and Hannah Ann fans can make a case for either one.

What we do know is Hannah Ann was back on social media the night after the FRC/filming wrapped.  She posted a sad quote on Pinterest right away that was then deleted.  I believe her and Peter were not in Las Vegas at the same time but within a few days.  She follows all the Bachelorette accounts on IG which Madi doesn’t.  

Madi took longer to reappear on social media.  She  did an IG story where she was listening to the song played at her and Peter’s individual date.  She follows the Seed to Ministries IG that one of Peter’s best friends is involved with as well as Peter.  She has been missing on social media although she isn’t as active as Hannah Ann.  She reposted a picture of her date with Peter.  

SHVs happen in LA I believe.  Peter could be in Tennessee because that is where the ministry is located I believe.

The biggest piece of evidence, for me, is the final days of taping.  I agree with you; there is no explanation as to why Hannah Ann would have anything but a traditional FRC.  She would say yes to a proposal.

Based on all of this, the signs point to Madi.  Anyone can change the location of their IG post; I think Hannah Ann is doing that maybe even with the producers encouragement.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:48 am

smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Pete was seen last weekend on a plane to Memphis, TN. He’s in street clothes rather than a pilot’s uniform. Link

ETA: the guy makes a comment on his FB post about “flying with the crew” so not sure if Pete is crew or just a passenger. This was linked on a reddit thread.

Well that is interesting. Kind of puts an shv last weekend into question. The fact he actually took a picture with a fan and not really incognito makes me think he is not there for proposes of the show but I could be wrong on that. Just a reminder Hannah Ann was seen in stories with her sister and friends last Saturday and was answering fans dms about the video posted talking about "Madison from the bachelor."

Oh, that’s right the pizza making.

There is a poster on reddit who thinks Pete & HA are in the same locations within days of each other. I think they are checking the feeds/stories of all the tagged friends of HA in the respective photos/stories. Can you or others confirm any of the following? I’m copying their list below:

1.) LA first week back - Hannah Ann's friends Baskin and Abby posted IG stories of her there. Peter was in LA.

2.) Arizona - someone on reddit posted that Peter was spotted in Arizona around same week Hannah Ann was there with her family. She barely posted about it but her entire family there were posting pics.

Las Vegas - Peter was in Las Vegas around Holidays week...just around the day he left...Hannah Ann's friend Reid started posting pics of Hannah Ann in Las Vegas.

LA again around premiere night - Hannah Ann's friend Abby's boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger commented on her pic an hour before premiere, "What time are your coming over?" No pics of Hannah Ann hanging out with her family. Hannah Ann's family posted a video of them watching the bachelor...no sign of Hannah Ann there...Patrick and Abby live in LA. Madi was having a "Madi party" in Auburn as posted by all her friends and sister. Peter was in LA. This means Hannah Ann is in LA.

LA again - someone on reddit posted they caught Hannah Ann FaceTiming Peter in LA...I agree with this because there are pics posted of her modeling in LA. Peter was in LA around that time.

Nashville - Peter went to Nashville around 2 weeks ago as posted by his friend. Hannah Ann was posting alot being in Nashville around those same weeks.

Pictures of Peter in Memphis TN last weekend on Facebook by a couple who bumped into him hanging out at night. Hannah Ann last weekend was definitively in TN as she posted stuff about visiting Sonic with her sister and there’s a video of her looking like she’s hanging out with her sister and a few prominent TN friends making pizza in TN.

Now Hannah Ann doesn't even geo tag her locations anymore or is lying where she currently is as she tagged a pic of her clearly in LA as Nashville 😂😂😂

That first LA trip wasn't she just there for 1 day and had stories in Phoenix the next day?

Well the one about Peter being seen in Phoenix is suspect because that was around Thanksgiving where Hannah Ann's family was in Phoenix and most of that week Peter was working (he shared  a few stories and some of it was seen in his fan pictures).

Peter also was never in Nashville since being back from filming. The weekend two weeks ago he was working had a story walking thru the Michigan airport and one in Wisconsin. Also his friend from Nashville was definitely in LA in early January and when her IG was public she had pictures/videos from there. So he filmed the new videos for her in LA.

Wasn't the LA facetime story supposable the same day as the pizza party or am I remembering wrong?

Peter watched the first episode with his family and friends at his house. After he did press.

A lot of these don't make sense for shv because Hannah Ann is being seen in public and with other people. The Vegas thing was a reach because Hannah posted three straight days from there 12/30-1/1 (include at two Lady Gaga concerts and yes Lady Gaga had concerts both nights she and her friends posted about being there) and we know Peter was in New York all those days. I think most of this list is hopeful speculation and not understanding what SHV installs because being seen with friends or usually seen by the general public makes it not an shv even if they were in the same state. All jmo.

Thanks for taking a look at these! I figured it was at least worth checking out. Yeah, I think the biggest objection is that SHV are to be hidden and not out in public.

ETA: the poster now has a thread up on reddit with links of photos to back up their claims if anyone wants to check it out further.
ETA2: it looks like the poster didn’t realize that location tags are not always accurate as they thought photos of Peter at a mall near his parent’s house were in Nashville as tagged

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
SHVs happen in LA I believe.  Peter could be in Tennessee because that is where the ministry is located I believe.

He was spotted in Memphis and on an airplane.  The ministry is located in Nashville, several hours away.

I also think based on the Facebook post from "The Saving Traveler" saying that it can be difficult to book a trip like this when you are flying same flights as crew says it all.  IMO, Peter was hitching a flight to his next airport destination (dead heading I think it is called).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:53 am

So far, it doesn't seem like Madi was at the Auburn game. She usually is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

He was spotted in Memphis and on an airplane.  The ministry is located in Nashville, several hours away.

I also think based on the Facebook post from "The Saving Traveler" saying that it can be difficult to book a trip like this when you are flying same flights as crew says it all.  IMO, Peter was hitching a flight to his next airport destination (dead heading I think it is called).
Yes that's what it's called . My son & a crew are dead heading as we speak to pick up a flight from Dallas to Nashville and they can dead head in plain clothes and change into uniform at airport so I would imagine the same goes for the pilots.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:39 pm

1/25 Peter and his mom posted stories of him singing in the car. So he seems to be in LA. So it doesn't look like he is an shv this weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 am

1/26 Madison seems to be in North Carolina on a girls trip according to her story and her friend's stories.

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyterk/

No sign of Peter yet today so far. But he was with family last night at a party.

Edit looks like I was wrong about Hannah being tagged in a picture.

Edit Hannah Ann restoried post in Nashville.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:41 am

So Madison’s friends are influencers as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 am

smg2587 wrote:1/26 Madison seems to be in North Carolina on a girls trip according to her story and her friend's stories.

Hannah Ann was tagged in a picture a couple hours ago but unsure the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7y5tcypRkP/

No sign of Peter yet today so far. But he was with family last night at a party.

Thats so weird HA was tagged in that picture? Because I don't think either girl are friends with her? unless they think that girl is a lookalike to HA laugh out loud
Anyway is it right to believe that when there is no SHV we can account for Madi and Peter but when there is a presumed SHV we can't, but imo we usually can find HA..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
smg2587 wrote:1/26 Madison seems to be in North Carolina on a girls trip according to her story and her friend's stories.

Hannah Ann was tagged in a picture a couple hours ago but unsure the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7y5tcypRkP/

Thats so weird HA was tagged in that picture? Because I don't think either girl are friends with her? unless they think that girl is a lookalike to HA laugh out loud
Anyway is it right to believe that when there is no SHV we can account for Madi and Peter but when there is a presumed SHV we can't, but imo we usually can find HA..

Thanks for the correction.

Didn't think there was an shv considering Peter was out with family last night. Now that someone saw him on a plane last weekend that leaves some question marks if there was an shv last week, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife