SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Thanks for all the updates everyone! Wish I had more time to keep tabs, so it's very much appreciated! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:49 am

12/9: Nothing from Madi, Hannah, or Peter

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:02 am

12/10: Hannah posted a quote on her Instagram stories that she found (probably from pinterest)

"Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and brining more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things."

EDIT: She also went to Orange Theory gym. I'm assuming the one in Knoxville.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:31 am

12/10 - Peters mom posted a pic of him at the Grove in LA. Others saw him with film crews there

Last edited by CaliforniaGirl on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:50 am

12/10: peter out and about filming stuff in California.

Madison posted on Instagram stories a picture of her in what appears to be a craft store, or even a dollar tree or something. Posing with a Santa hat on and Santa hats hung up in the background.

Hannah Ann is back doing the cryotherapy thing because she said she gained 15 pounds filming. (She deleted the stories though. She didn’t have #ad or anything in it. Wonder if that’s why.) She also posted another quote: “focus more on the good things.” Also doing meal prep.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:38 am

12/10: Peter went to Mastro's Steakhouse in Los Angeles for dinner. His mom posted a video of him singing while he was walking into there home and he was carrying a leftovers bag with the Mastro's logo on it.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Thanks for all the updates!

I am more and more convinced that he picked nobody, or his journey doesn’t end at FRC. The very short time between FRC and when the girls allegedly returned home, the almost non-existent sanctioned SHV, all seem fishy to me.

Keep the good work, y’all. We will figure this out.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:01 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks for all the updates!

I am more and more convinced that he picked nobody, or his journey doesn’t end at FRC. The very short time between FRC and when the girls allegedly returned home, the almost non-existent sanctioned SHV, all seem fishy to me.

All Jmo.

Thanks! I believe he picked Madison just because there has been a couple signs. As for SHV's, I don't think they have had one yet IMO. And if they have, they were really good about being sneaky. I'm wondering if Peter actually even went back to work or if he was allowed access to fly the plane one time to go see Madison already. I don't know, I feel you though, something seems fishy.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm

heart wrote:

All Jmo.

Thanks! I believe he picked Madison just because there has been a couple signs.  As for SHV's, I don't think they have had one yet IMO.  And if they have, they were really good about being sneaky.  I'm wondering if Peter actually even went back to work or if he was allowed access to fly the plane one time to go see Madison already.  I don't know, I feel you though, something seems fishy.

I think he may be dating Madison not sure its an engagement but I don't think they have seen each other yet. Most SHVs will be in the LA/Palm Springs area. I do think he has started flying some again but not a full time schedule for Delta. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
heart wrote:

All Jmo.

Thanks! I believe he picked Madison just because there has been a couple signs.  As for SHV's, I don't think they have had one yet IMO.  And if they have, they were really good about being sneaky.  I'm wondering if Peter actually even went back to work or if he was allowed access to fly the plane one time to go see Madison already.  I don't know, I feel you though, something seems fishy.

I think he may be dating Madison not sure its an engagement but I don't think they have seen each other yet.  Most SHVs will be in the LA/Palm Springs area.  I do think he has started flying some again but not a full time schedule for Delta.  All IMO.

Does anyone know if they're allowed SHV's if they're just dating and not engaged? Oh wait, duh, Colton and Cassie got to see each other laugh out loud nevermind, i'm dumb haha

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:36 pm

@heart You answered your own question. If we don't see a SHV in the next week or so I would say he choose no one/was turned down at the FRC. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@heart You answered your own question. If we don't see a SHV in the next week or so I would say he choose no one/was turned down at the FRC.  IMO.

Yup, will be watching closely every day

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife