SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:...I would be interested in knowing from those who think HA is the F1, what info is there to justify that thought? TYIA
During their hometown visit Madi's family talked about the type of husband they envision for her. Madi seems to want that same type of husband as well.  I think she would have been F1 if Pete hadn't been intimate with VF or HS.  Pete's actions didn't represent the man of faith Madi is looking for. She self eliminated. Pete may have tried to get Madi back but I think she's going to stay firm in her decision because of her beliefs JMO

HS was all in the entire time. Pete still had strong feelings for her. Once Madi left Pete wanted to give viewers a happy ending. Pete and HS leave Australia as a couple. I don't think they are still a couple. At some point after filming they ended their relationship JMO
Bachhh022 wrote:...Also what could Madi have been filming with production if she wasnt F1 and it wasnt Ette related (that according to RS)?...
I don't take RS seriously. He's been going back and forth between Madi and HS all season. In the last reader emails he posted he said he's still not 100% sure who is F1. Production could have been filming an update on how Madi has been since filming ended or as @Jolena said it was something to do with Summer Games. Madi's very competitive. I can see her agreeing to be part of the cast JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:18 am

atem wrote:I don't think Madi is  F1.  I think HS is or was.  Don't know if it worked out.  

Madi looked really thin when she took over Auburn's Instagram.  I think she was sick and may be the reason she wasn't at the game.

So, you think that because Madi seemed thin she may not be F1?   scratch

atem wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think Madi is  F1.  I think HS is or was.  Don't know if it worked out.  

Madi looked really thin when she took over Auburn's Instagram.  I think she was sick and may be the reason she wasn't at the game.

Why don't you think Madi is F1? I feel like its possible that Madi and Peter have had SHVs. I feel like HA/Peter never disappear at the same times tho. I think if its anyone, its Madi

I don't know why exactly.  Just a gut reaction.  Seems like HS is getting the typical F1 FSR.  

Where/ How  do you think that Hannah is getting the F1 edit ?

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 IA there hasn't been anything linking HA to Peter since filming ended. Also you can see in the recent press release vids and The Sun pics with Madi the difference in body language between the three remaining girls. For me body language is a huge indicator and I don't see it with the others like he is with Madi.

I would be interested in knowing from those who think HA is the F1, what info is there to justify that thought? TYIA

Like I said, it would be another Matt Grant season and it's fake.  There's nothing sexy about HS to me.  She looks like a teenager.

Madi's sister put up a Insta story several weeks ago with Madi, Mallory, Mary Mykal, Tonya and Mary's boyfriend with tennis rackets.

I really do think her family will be part of the Summer Games.

Also, tomorrow, Mary Mykal will be part of some All Star Basketball game after her team won the state championship. So, I hope to see Madi's cute face soon!

That bold statement is really confusing me. What is the comparison with Matt Grant and who is being fake? Can you explain how you think that Hannah is probably F1 but she’s not sexy and she looks like a teenager ? And how does Madison’s family liking sports have to do with any of that above, is making me :crazed
Sorry, trying to understand what you are thinking / saying.
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:20 am

@jen689 I do think this is possible. I know at the beginning of the season I figured Madi left and never came back. Not sure now which one he ended up with. Also, there is that comment about HA having “backbone” that CH mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 am

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:...I would be interested in knowing from those who think HA is the F1, what info is there to justify that thought? TYIA
During their hometown visit Madi's family talked about the type of husband they envision for her. Madi seems to want that same type of husband as well.  I think she would have been F1 if Pete hadn't been intimate with VF or HS.  Pete's actions didn't represent the man of faith Madi is looking for. She self eliminated. Pete may have tried to get Madi back but I think she's going to stay firm in her decision because of her beliefs JMO

HS was all in the entire time. Pete still had strong feelings for her. Once Madi left Pete wanted to give viewers a happy ending. Pete and HS leave Australia as a couple. I don't think they are still a couple. At some point after filming they ended their relationship JMO
Bachhh022 wrote:...Also what could Madi have been filming with production if she wasnt F1 and it wasnt Ette related (that according to RS)?...
I don't take RS seriously. He's been going back and forth between Madi and HS all season. In the last reader emails he posted he said he's still not 100% sure who is F1. Production could have been filming an update on how Madi has been since filming ended or as @Jolena said it was something to do with Summer Games. Madi's very competitive. I can see her agreeing to be part of the cast JMO

Interesting.....I guess this would go with the unverified tea on Reddit regarding they know HA is F1 but apparently they broke up 2 weeks in and Peter is trying to get Madi back or is dating Madi now or something?... I am just so glad this season is so close to being over laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 am

jen689 wrote:

Theyre filming just Madi for promo for summer games RIGHT before the finale for the bachelor?? IDK seems a lil unlikely. Of course i wouldnt mind madi on Summer games but if its early for the Bachelorette (which films in March) isnt it WAYYY early for summer games? :D

Also....RS clarified this...he didnt go back and forth. he said he answered that reader email that weekend before he got the more info on madi Smiley

Last edited by Bachhh022 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:23 am

RS said no way could Madi be next Bette and then later she could be next Bette. He definitely seems to have lost a source as his info ain’t what it used to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:31 am

I wonder why RS is so sure that Peter isn't single, but can't figure out who his F1 is.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 am

gabriele wrote:RS said no way could Madi be next Bette and then later she could be next Bette. He definitely seems to have lost a source as his info ain’t what it used to be.

Only due to her edit.

Look, I just have a gut feeling that HS is a fake F1 to save face. There's no way she's going to say no to a proposal and she and Peter have nothing close to what Madi and Peter had. Peter slept with 1 or both and that caused this whole thing to just not work.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:40 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:RS said no way could Madi be next Bette and then later she could be next Bette. He definitely seems to have lost a source as his info ain’t what it used to be.

Only due to her edit.  

Look, I just have a gut feeling that HS is a fake F1 to save face.  There's no way she's going to say no to a proposal and she and Peter have nothing close to what Madi and Peter had.  Peter slept with 1 or both and that caused this whole thing to just not work.

I do think HA was really F3 so she would be a backup if she ends up with Peter. Even if her feelings weren’t all that serious that’s gotta hurt. Honestly I don’t know who he ended up with atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:21 am

Bachhh022 wrote:...i wouldn't mind madi on Summer games but if its early for the Bachelorette (which films in March) isnt it WAYYY early for summer games?
Production could be doing things different this year. The only reasons that make sense to me are...

They're filming an update on how Madi has been since she left Australia
They're considering Madi for the Bachelorette
They're considering Madi for Summer Games or BIP

Bachhh022 wrote:...RS clarified this...he didn't go back and forth. he said he answered that reader email that weekend before he got the more info on madi...
RS has said he has been getting conflicting information all season about both Madi and HS. He hasn't been able to get the confirmation he needs to confidently say who is F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:27 am

IMO, they will not film anything for summer games (intro or whatever) until late April at the earliest but I expect it to be May.  Heck, they may not even film any intros until after the season is actually filmed.

They don't make final decisions for BIP until May, usually less than 2 weeks before they leave for filming and usually right around the time of the filming of the ending of the 'ette season.

With the season finale being March 9/10, I don't see any final activity for filming of intros until March.  If I remember right, Caila's was filmed about a week or so before the announcement even though she ended up not getting it.

IMO the only thing that makes sense for me is an update of some kind on Madison because there have not been any SHV's but they have been "dating" long distance through FT and phone calls.  If there are no SHV's, they have no footage to show like they have the last few seasons.

I still see no way Hannah Ann is the F1.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by vickiemarie Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:34 am

@HavaDrPepper I have to ask why do you think Hannah Ann can’t be with him?

vickiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife