SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:46 am

Hannah is giving a live currently (you can watch it here https://iglives.tv/hannah-brown-instagram-live-stream-1-february-2020/ ) and she is coming across as EXTREMELY single. She shoots down the possibility of dating Alan at about the 12 minute mark. It doesn't seem like she's thinking at all about Alan or Peter or anyone else in a romantic way - the impression I'm getting is that she doesn't feel like she has met the next person she wants to be serious about yet. JMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:44 am

Hannah and Alan as a couple is just far-fetched and other worldly to me. I see no reason to believe that their “connection” is any more than the plot point all his other partner related romance rumors have been with Alan.

If Hannah is seeing a therapist and working on herself and growing up, I commend her for that. That’s what will serve her best, IMO. I don’t believe there is any romantic relationship with Alan but, a good male friend is always a good thing - especially when you’re single as Hannah has said many times she is. Since I’ve seen no indication she is an accomplished liar, I believe her. I expect her to finish her experiment and go back south eventually to marry. I do hope she can become more self-aware, emotionally stronger and much more discerning before that happens. Some distance from reality tv will serve her well IMO so, leaving LA will not be a defeat, it will be a win. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 pm

As mirror ball champ, I think it’s odd Hannah only had 1 tour appearance. She has no work routine to be beholding to so why isn’t she touring more?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:54 pm

@notarose Because she was not a producer favorite. C'mon whose going to sell tickets - Kate Flannery or Hannah Brown?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:02 pm

The radio city crowd seemed to be very pro hannah based on the vids I saw, jmo.

In her ig live she talked abt still being the bachette (I guess till the new one is crowned laugh out loud) and having to wait a bit for that to wrap up... Maybe tptb have her under their thumbs?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:28 pm

I'm starting to think that TPTB of The Bachelor franchise put the thumbs down on more than one appearance and only approved the NYC appearance because of the location.  She is still under contract with them and IMO that contract overrides any contract she signed with DWTS.

I stand by the fact that their contract can restrict them from doing things unless ABC/TPTB approve it.  History of some of the past 'ettes leads me to that conclusion.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:38 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I'm starting to think that TPTB of The Bachelor franchise put the thumbs down on more than one appearance and only approved the NYC appearance because of the location.  She is still under contract with them and IMO that contract overrides any contract she signed with DWTS.

I stand by the fact that their contract can restrict them from doing things unless ABC/TPTB approve it.  History of some of the past 'ettes leads me to that conclusion.

I don’t think so. Both are ABC contracts and I think once Fliess let her go on DWTS, he gave up some of the Bachelorette contract power. I think that is why he has denied many Bettes in the oats (besides being sexist).. I don’t think Hannah made many friends with the DWTS PTB as such she didn’t get many dares. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan27 Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:41 pm

Everything is about business in my opinion. Both Alan and Hannah were hopeful for more tour appearances leading into the finale; after that stupid promo, however, any possibility of additional appearances came to an end. Her retort and Alan's disbelief makes more sense to me now. There never seemed to be a plan for ABC to capitalize off of Hannah's DWTS success, as evidenced by her lack of TV appearances after the finale and the constant Ally promotion. Even when she did appear on television, the narrative centered around her time on the Bachelor franchise. Actually, all of her interviews post-show centered around the Bachelor franchise and her love life. Not one nationally televised interview concentrated on her work ethic, the dancing or her partnership with Alan. She was seismically reduced to the title of "Bachelorette" the entire season and then further diminished to a "tease" despite desperately trying to bring the attention back to her mirror ball win. She was always supposed to be the 'grab-factor' for Peter's season and the Bachelor producers likely fully realized this once they finalized his edits. Idk what type of contract the franchise has her under, but I do know that the Bachelor is ABC's bread and butter. I also know money dictates power.

I actually don't think any of the producers disliked Hannah, personally. One posted a sweet message about her before the finale and another was seen hugging her after the win. I just think Fleiss put the executives in a bind, because they knew only the Bachelorette franchise could capitalize off of her success on the show, especially if her and Alan were staunchly against a showmance (which I'm guessing was hardly ever a question given that she was still being used as a pawn in Fleiss' game). I guess the show didn't see any enterprise in Hannah winning since she wouldn't be able to tour; same reason the judges picked Ally over James. Maybe I'm completely off base here, but time will tell - especially if Hannah pops up for the Atlantis event.

Last edited by BachFan27 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachFan27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:44 pm

I understand she's still under contract with TPTB but she WON the mirror ball. I would think fans who voted for her & Alan would expect to see both of them on tour. Does anyone think that holding her back from touring has anything to do with the suspicion they have raised of her possibly coming back at the end? because many of her fans are still hoping for a Peter Hannah relationship. I also notice how some of the Bachelor IG accounts have been posting clips and lovey pics of Peter and Hannah lately. Which annoys me because its hard enough on the F1 to have to deal with the show itself airing let alone constant SM with him and his Ex. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Jolena wrote:I understand she's still under contract with TPTB but she WON the mirror ball. I would think fans who voted for her & Alan would expect to see both of them on tour. Does anyone think that holding her back from touring has anything to do with the suspicion they have raised of her possibly coming back at the end? because many of her fans are still hoping for a Peter Hannah relationship. I also notice how some of the Bachelor IG accounts have been posting clips and lovey pics of Peter and Hannah lately. Which annoys me because its hard enough on the F1 to have to deal with the show itself airing let alone constant SM with him and his Ex. jmo

I don’t think she is coming back. Nor did/does the show make it look like she might. They put a bow on that imo.

They can’t help what fans do

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:26 pm

@BachFan27 Is your theory that TPTB believed that if Hannah did more tour appearances with Alan that viewers of The Bachelor would not believe she was with Peter? If Peter can go back to work, why can’t Hannah work? Something about this theory doesn’t seem right to me. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:40 pm

I think Hannah is an introvert and would really struggle with sleeping on a bus with everyone for months on tour. Maybe she didn't want to do more tour dates because of that? She's spent the last few weeks fixing up her apartment and getting more settled in LA - it's possible she just wanted that time to herself after going from one reality tv show to another for a year. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess