SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:I understand she's still under contract with TPTB but she WON the mirror ball. I would think fans who voted for her & Alan would expect to see both of them on tour. Does anyone think that holding her back from touring has anything to do with the suspicion they have raised of her possibly coming back at the end? because many of her fans are still hoping for a Peter Hannah relationship. I also notice how some of the Bachelor IG accounts have been posting clips and lovey pics of Peter and Hannah lately. Which annoys me because its hard enough on the F1 to have to deal with the show itself airing let alone constant SM with him and his Ex. jmo

I don’t think she is coming back. Nor did/does the show make it look like she might.  They put a bow on that imo.  

They can’t help what fans do

I don't think she's coming back either , **Spoiler**but I do think the way they opened the season with previews and having her there for episode 1 & 2 with her emotional appearance was done intentionally so some would think that there's a possibility. Im only wondering why she isn't going on tour especially since she won. Grocery Store Joe didn't win the mirror ball and he went on tour. Unless Hannah has other obligations for something ABC wants to use her for that can't wait until the tour is over IDK. no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I think Hannah is an introvert and would really struggle with sleeping on a bus with everyone for months on tour. Maybe she didn't want to do more tour dates because of that? She's spent the last few weeks fixing up her apartment and getting more settled in LA - it's possible she just wanted that time to herself after going from one reality tv show to another for a year. JMO

Hannah an introvert??? Really? That is so far off IMO. She may want some privacy maybe, but she has not exhibited anything that would make me classify her as an introvert. She may be in her head, indecisive etc. But introvert is not IMHO describing her personality. no idea
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan27 Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:01 pm

mbl wrote:@BachFan27 Is your theory that TPTB believed that if Hannah did more tour appearances with Alan that viewers of The Bachelor would not believe she was with Peter?  If Peter can go back to work, why can’t Hannah work?  Something about this theory doesn’t seem right to me.  All IMO

More so that Hannah wouldn't be at the disposal of Bachelor producer's whims while on tour in general. Harrison + co. tried to sell Hannah's appearance on DWTS as a minimal part time "job" that would somehow allow her to not only rejoin the house, but travel country to country in search of Peter's heart. Foolery. In my opinion, no one expected her to win, so they edited Peter's season to look like some fairytale ending between him and Hannah, despite the reality of everything. And this is why Peter has continually stuck with the "no one will figure out my season's ending" schtick. It probably hasn't been filmed yet. Additionally, Hannah has spoken about this elaborate schedule that prevented her from doing more appearances, but she's only taken one gig on ET, where again, she was talking about the franchise. I just think TPTB had different expectations and nothing panned out exactly as they'd pictured. Because otherwise... I'd think that ABC would love to capitalize off of Hannah as the face of not one, but two franchises...

BachFan27

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:28 pm

Reminder, please discuss spoilers in threads that are titled Spoilers.

@BachFan27 I see where you're coming from and IMO I can totally see that. K has made it very clear over the years that MF would not let her go on DWTS, so he, IMO holds the cards, has more clout or whatever. Can you imagine if Hannah wanted to go on DWTS and MF said no? Especially after what he has been through in his personal life, it would be disastrous for him.

I don't follow her only what I read here, but watching DWTS every time she was interviewed IA it always revolved around the ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:I think Hannah is an introvert and would really struggle with sleeping on a bus with everyone for months on tour. Maybe she didn't want to do more tour dates because of that? She's spent the last few weeks fixing up her apartment and getting more settled in LA - it's possible she just wanted that time to herself after going from one reality tv show to another for a year. JMO

Hannah an introvert??? Really? That is so far off IMO. She may want some privacy maybe, but she has not exhibited anything that would make me classify her as an introvert. She may be in her head, indecisive etc. But introvert is not IMHO describing her personality. no idea

I didn't come up with that by myself. Hannah has said in multiple interviews and podcasts that she thinks she's an introvert. You can still have a bubbly personality and be friendly and be an introvert and need your alone time away from people. Remember all the photos of Hannah staring at walls that the producers took while she was the Bachelorette? A lot of introverts are exhausted by other people and have to fuel up their energy sources during alone time as opposed to gaining energy from interactions with other people. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:46 pm

@Bleiby527  I get what you’re saying about Hannah needing time alone. However, the fact that the only way she found to have privacy from the producers when shooting the Bachelorette, was to be left alone and stare at a wall, tells more about their grip on everyone’s mind than her true character or personality. There is a spectrum with Intro/ extra version obviously, and she is not only one or the other.
The choices she made in her life to be in the public so much, starting with acting and singing when really young, to pageantry for her teenage and early twenties, and then jumping into reality TV a few times in a row, along with her SM presence and activity, tells me that she has a good amount of extravert in her and naturally needs to balance it sometimes with some time alone. She values her privacy to a point and then not so much when it’s necessary or part of the job. I still think that she is more extrovert than introvert given what we know and what we’ve seen her do. That she would need a break after all the public exposure she has had is pretty understandable. A true or MORE introvert may not have agreed to doing all that in the first place IMO.  
And there is an organic progression that occur as we grow up and figure out who we are and what we value more. Right now, it seems like Hannah is aiming at using her extrovert qualities to work in the entertainment industry. JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:43 am

Interesting discussion. Fwiw I do recall Hannah saying she was initially very much to herself during Colton's season. 

As for the pageant work, dance lessons, et al.... Not sure it was all of her choosing? 

But yes, she does seem to want a career in entertainment. Though I'm reminded of johnny carson who was adamant that, despite appearances, he was one of the shyest most introverted people around.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:06 pm

I could see Hannah being a mix of extrovert and introvert - I'm simply saying that she seems to think of herself as an introvert as she has stated this in interviews previously. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:36 pm

https://youtu.be/C9id6_aMiBU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 am

[quote="bluwavz"]

https://youtu.be/C9id6_aMiBU[/quote

She looks stunning here and I thought she did a great job with the skit. She was very funny and natural IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I could see Hannah being a mix of extrovert and introvert - I'm simply saying that she seems to think of herself as an introvert as she has stated this in interviews previously. JMO

I love Hannah but I’m not sure how much she knows about personality typing. I agree with @Astrobach that she is an extrovert. With MBTI I think she’s probably ESFP or ENFP. I’ve heard ENFPs are the most introverted of the extroverts. With the enneagram Hannah originally said she was a type 3 then I heard she thought she was type 6. I think she’s likely a 7w6 or a 6w7, or maybe even a 7w8, from what I watched of her season. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:10 pm

There's been a lot of talk on other forums (Reddit) about rumors about Hannah doing Bachelorette again, right after Peter's season. I really hope it's only a rumor because I don't think that would be healthy for her at all. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess