SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:26 pm

Yeah I don't want her to do it again so soon but it would make sense if it's her. They're not even trying to make anyone likable on Peter's season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:15 pm

I wouldn't doubt that TPTB have something up their sleeve with having her be ette again . If Peter ends up alone I wouldn't be surprised if they offered him to go on her season. Talk about a tangled web and history repeating itself. Geez. People would watch just to see if she ends up picking him and knowing how this show works they would make sure Peter stays until the end. cantstopl cantstopl and no I don't see any of the above actually happening, but it was a fun theory . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 am

I hope she doesn't take the role if offered to her. I generally like Hannah but she needs to stay away from the franchise for awhile and audiences also need a break from her. Getting a back-to-back season of ANYONE is way too much.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if she took the offer to become Bette again. She obviously enjoys being in the spotlight, and while I'm sure she can book a few TV or hosting gigs here and there, there's no bigger platform than being the Bachelorette - a show that literally revolves around her. Past leads have said it's hard to deal with the spotlight no longer being on you, and I can see Hannah missing that.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 am

If she does take the gig I am wondering if it would actually be a detriment to any hosting aspirations she may have. Would people get sick of her (I think it is getting to that point already) and how seriously would she be taken (particularly if she makes another mess of it)? I really don't think it would be a good idea and that is not even taking her sanity into consideration.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:15 am

@Sprite I already am sick of her. And I don’t get why she would be awarded another season right now for having a bad picker, imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:41 pm

I'd rather she not do it but think it's too soon to do it again. I like Hannah but don't think she did the best job as Bachelorette. I also agree that it's probably not the best thing for her to do.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Hannah needs to put Hannah's best interests first, and refuse any such offer.

I have a feeling it would be overkill for most people (even fans) and it would be overexposure. I also really think she'd end up emotionally and physically exhausted.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:15 pm

I have no interest in Hot Mess Hannah, The Redux.
She was a disaster as a lead and needs so much personal development, only a fool would consider marrying her right now. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 am

leavers wrote:Hannah needs to put Hannah's best interests first, and refuse any such offer.

I have a feeling it would be overkill for most people (even fans) and it would be overexposure. I also really think she'd end up emotionally and physically exhausted.

IA with you, leavers. I somehow think the people who watch these shows (including DWTS) are tired of her by now. I know I am. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:16 am

Bleiby527 wrote:There's been a lot of talk on other forums (Reddit) about rumors about Hannah doing Bachelorette again, right after Peter's season. I really hope it's only a rumor because I don't think that would be healthy for her at all. JMO.
Don’t these rumors all come from RS speculating about it on his blog? While he has a lot of sources telling what has already happened (well not this time Hugesmile) he is notoriously bad at predicting the future. Some people still worship him like he is some kind of oracle.

I’m not too worried, but if Hannah would still get that offer I hope she has the sense to say no.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:40 pm

blueblues wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:There's been a lot of talk on other forums (Reddit) about rumors about Hannah doing Bachelorette again, right after Peter's season. I really hope it's only a rumor because I don't think that would be healthy for her at all. JMO.
Don’t these rumors all come from RS speculating about it on his blog? While he has a lot of sources telling what has already happened (well not this time Hugesmile) he is notoriously bad at predicting the future. Some people still worship him like he is some kind of oracle.

I’m not too worried, but if Hannah would still get that offer I hope she has the sense to say no.
JMO

A lot of Bach alumni podcasters are planting the seed of a possible Hannah B 2.0

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:41 pm

notarose wrote:A lot of Bach alumni podcasters are planting the seed of a possible Hannah B 2.0
Who specifically?
If it’s the ones that are known for sucking up to TPTB they could possibly have been told stuff just to stir the pot. I wouldn’t consider any bach alum a source when it comes to what is being planned though. They are probably just relaying the same gossip that we hear from other channels.
JMO of course

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess