SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:02 pm

Jolena wrote:
Al wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler is very vulnerable, right now - very.
Hannah better know what she’s doing, whatever it is. If she messes up again, well...last time Tyler fans let her slide. Last. Time.
All IMO.
Things seem to be pretty mutual between them right now imo. Like Tyler seemingly inviting her to Jupiter, and her accepting. They both are taking actions to spend time together. But just based on pics, it doesn't seem like they're rushing into a full on relationship, if that's even where it's going at all imo.

It dosen't.....  I think IF it was a full on relationship he would be loving on her like he did on the show , Tyler was very affectionate with her , couldn't keep his hands off of her ( and she loved that)  Unless it's happening in private , who knows. no idea jmo

I think Tyler lerned a lot from the paparazzi esp. in NY with the Gigi thing !!! An Hannah with DWTS too. So I think they are carfule with PDA.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:03 pm

I like this. :yes: Friends or wanting to start a relationship one day at a time she's making the right choice! jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 1f49c

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 8367-910 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't doubt that they are just being very careful about PDA right now if they are a couple.  Let the PDA happen in private.  When he was on the show, PDA was expected.  Two entirely different situations.

IMO

Agree.

They have learned that cameras are everywhere. They are protecting their relationship, be it friends or more. This is a hard time for him, the last thing he needs is to be chased by people asking about Hannah. IMO
In one of those pictures, he was admiring her "assets". Seems like more. ? Whatever it is, she is there for him. He is attentive and there are a lot more people around him that he could be sitting with and talking. JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I wouldn't doubt that they are just being very careful about PDA right now if they are a couple.  Let the PDA happen in private.  When he was on the show, PDA was expected.  Two entirely different situations.

IMO

Agree.

They have learned that cameras are everywhere.  They are protecting their relationship, be it friends or more.  This is a hard time for him, the last thing he needs is to be chased by people asking about Hannah.  IMO
In one of those pictures, he was admiring her "assets".  Seems like more.  ?  Whatever it is, she is there for him.  He is attentive and there are a lot more people around him that he could be sitting with and talking.  JMO
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:

IMO

Agree.

They have learned that cameras are everywhere.  They are protecting their relationship, be it friends or more.  This is a hard time for him, the last thing he needs is to be chased by people asking about Hannah.  IMO
In one of those pictures, he was admiring her "assets".  Seems like more.  ?  Whatever it is, she is there for him.  He is attentive and there are a lot more people around him that he could be sitting with and talking.  JMO

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 26 20200312

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8121851/Bachelorette-Hannah-Brown-runner-Tyler-Cameron-fuel-reunion-rumors-theyre-seen-together.html
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:35 pm

@alwayscooking I really wish I had the image/meme of her grabbing his "tight end" when he told her to bring the beast!!!
And have those side by side!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking I really wish I had the image/meme of her grabbing his "tight end" when he told her to bring the beast!!!

laugh out loud laugh out loud giggling I remember that scene . Too funny!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking I really wish I had the image/meme of her grabbing his "tight end" when he told her to bring the beast!!!

at the mansion during the tailgate party? I probably still have it, let me check
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:39 pm

So, now we know why Hannah rushed back home to AL to be with her family. According to her brother on his instagram, Patrick was at the hospital for overdose on March 1.

It seems like both Hannah and Tyler are dealing with many things in their lives and are possibly leaning on each other during these tough times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RWoGnNib/

Last edited by dee on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm

dee wrote:So, now we know why Hannah rushed back home to AL to be with her family. According to his brother on his instagram, he was at the hospital for overdose on March 1.

It seems like both Hannah and Tyler are both dealing with many things in their lives and are possibly leaning on each other during these tough times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RWoGnNib/

Wow, poor Hannah's parents and family. I really hope he recovers
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/stories/hannahbandtylerc/?hl=en

Someone here said that you can't see who sees your stories the other day. I will be honest and say that I know nothing about making stories on IG. I am embarrassed to tell you that I have even watched tutorials about it....to no avail. I am story challenged!

However, if the above account can be believed.....????

That may be a good sign that things are brewing.? imo

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:46 pm

@alwayscooking my heart just sank!!!! So sad for that young man and his parents and family.

Glad they have each other.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess