SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BFFgoals - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:47 pm

@Doggoneit The reason why that account can see who watched their IG stories is because the IG story belongs to that poster. The person probably tagged both Hannah and Tyler. The original poster can then check which users have viewed their story, evidently, according to her SC, both Hannah and Tyler did. No one else has access to this information but the original poster of the IG video. Hope that explains it.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

BFFgoals - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:51 pm

dee wrote:So, now we know why Hannah rushed back home to AL to be with her family. According to his brother on his instagram, he was at the hospital for overdose on March 1.

It seems like both Hannah and Tyler are both dealing with many things in their lives and are possibly leaning on each other during these tough times.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B92RWoGnNib/
Wow that just broke my heart. I’m glad he’s ok and I really hope he can maintain his sobriety.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:58 pm

@dee See - i knew I could count on you all! Thank you!

So, there was another fan account the other day that said so too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:00 pm

That explains why she had very few things with her. More than likely she left with the clothes on her back to get home to him. She did post about needing clothes because she had been in the same outfit for a couple days while at the hospital.

I must admit, I suspected something but wasn't sure what it could be. Never thought of an overdose.

Also puts another spin on the "freedom" post... wasn't that a photo of her with her brother (probably old)? I wonder if that was the day he was released from the hospital.

There could be multiple reasons for that post.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:41 pm

I thought she went home because it had something to do with her mother . If I recall wasen't there a post or something saying her mother's results were benign ? Maybe it was for both, her mother and her brother. This is sad, I hope he gets help. What a time for these two to lean on each other for support. Tyler was always supportive of Hannah and Im glad she's doing the same for him. jmo
On another note. CH story says big news coming tonight. anyone have any idea what it could be? wonder if this is the news RS said he was holding out in telling us. Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:07 pm

There would be no reason to spend all that time at the hospital if it was just test results for her mother. She was pretty much living at the hospital. That is something you do for someone that is in ICU.

Who cares about CH? I sure don't. This isn't the thread to talk about him anyways.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Hannah now has a tiktok: @hannahkbrown

Matt has a video up of Hannah on his tiktok account. Looks like they are in a backyard (Kate's family?) playing hoops in the pool.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:11 pm

dee wrote:Hannah now has a tiktok: @hannahkbrown

Matt has a video up of Hannah on his tiktok account. Looks like they are in a backyard (Kate's family?) playing hoops in the pool.

If anyone has tiktok can you bring it over? Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm

BFFgoals - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 27 Screen61

@mattjames9191
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:36 pm

Jolena wrote:

Matt posted it to his Instagram stories if that helps.

https://instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/2267135346755881491?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ww9q9t2el79w

I’m not sure what’s going on with Hannah and Tyler at the moment but I think they are both dealing with a lot emotionally And personally. If they can find some support, friendship and distraction with each other as they navigate everything than that’s wonderful.

I kind of hope they haven’t rushed into a relationship just yet as would be concerned it’s just a comfort thing with everything going on. long term I would love to see them together but hope they can just be friends again at the moment. 
I’m sure Tyler invited her to hang out for distraction for them both.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Her brother's IG said SOBA Recovery Texas. It's in San Antonio. So he is getting help.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Kas_256 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Matt posted it to his Instagram stories if that helps.

https://instagram.com/stories/mattjames919/2267135346755881491?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1ww9q9t2el79w

I’m not sure what’s going on with Hannah and Tyler at the moment but I think they are both dealing with a lot emotionally And personally. If they can find some support, friendship and distraction with each other as they navigate everything than that’s wonderful.

I kind of hope they haven’t rushed into a relationship just yet as would be concerned it’s just a comfort thing with everything going on. long term I would love to see them together but hope they can just be friends again at the moment. 
I’m sure Tyler invited her to hang out for distraction for them both.

Ill say he distracted alright. cantstopl cantstopl Distracted more then half of bachelor nation plus got these boards buzzing again ( while we're all locked inside Smiley) hehehe
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess