SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:23 pm

@Jolena I don't know how to bring it here or who posted it, but it's on Fanpage IG stories at the end.
Today Tyler wasn't the usual hyperactive self for their 2pm exercise ... but when Jacob (brownbear) said if followers have any question for Hannah or Tyler, he said it with a bit of annoyed/resigned tone "let me guess what questions they're asking" but with a smile and then he turned his head towards Hannah standing behind him and smiled to her,  but it wasn't flirtatious or cheeky, his smile to her was more like "you know" ... but he wasn't really enthusiastic in general for this hour, like he wasn't really present. Just my opinion.
ReneeM wrote:It’s on Matt James’ IG story.
yes thanks

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Jolena I don't know how to bring it here or who posted it, but it's on Fanpage IG stories at the end.
Today Tyler wasn't the usual hyperactive self for their 2pm exercise ... but when Jacob (brownbear) said if followers have any question for Hannah or Tyler, he said it with a bit of annoyed/resigned tone "let me guess what questions they're asking" but with a smile and then he turned his head towards Hannah standing behind him and smiled to her,  but it wasn't flirtatious or cheeky, his smile to her was more like "you know" ... but he wasn't really enthusiastic in general for this hour, like he wasn't really present. Just my opinion.
yes  thanks

On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday. I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too. But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt
"she likes you better than ME now"
bestbud! Alls well with the world now.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:34 pm

It's been so long that I forgot how to post IG pics, so here's the link to see Hannah in sweater... Fanpage IG

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:36 pm

One of the fan pages on IG noticed this

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Cc6e9210
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Doggoneit wrote:On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday.  I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too.  But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt
Hugesmile thanks, I've missed that part. To me it didn't appear flirty and my first thought was 'OK, a bit cold' ... but then he genuinly smiled at Hannah, like they were on the same "joke". But rewatching it I've noticed that he really wasn't feeling "cheerful" in general, like he just wanted the workout to start and be over with. Like something else was on his mind, IDK. So the tone of his comment was probably "under the weather" too.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@happygolucky  It is so funny!  Have you heard the Scrubbing In podcast where she describes the perfect guy...
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-scrubbing-in-with-becca-ta-28440719/episode/riding-the-gravy-train-with-hannah-57592687/

I just listened to this, and it really does sound like she's describing Tyler.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:01 pm

@happygolucky It's so good to see you here again. I have been thinking of you in this scary time in your part of the world especially. You and your dad will remain in my thoughts and prayers. We love hearing from you! Especially all this new fresh perspective on Tannah!
Take care. Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 36 3552228123

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Jolena I don't know how to bring it here or who posted it, but it's on Fanpage IG stories at the end.
yes  thanks

No luck in finding the IG story that your talking about "that Tyler wasen't the usual hyperactive self" The only thing I saw at the end of Matt's IG story was what looks like a sprint they did in the street and it shows Matt eatting and Hannah on the porch snacking . So IF anyone finds the one that your talking about here please bring it over. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
yes  thanks

On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday.  I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too.  But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt

I missed that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:On the work out...they all were more subdued than yesterday.  I thought the smile was flirty...but its what I want to see too.  But in the workout, around the 31 minute mark after she says look at my feet....TC says to Matt
Hugesmile thanks, I've missed that part. To me it didn't appear flirty and my first thought was 'OK, a bit cold' ... but then he genuinly smiled at Hannah, like they were on the same "joke". But rewatching it I've noticed that he really wasn't feeling "cheerful" in general, like he just wanted the workout to start and be over with. Like something else was on his mind, IDK. So the tone of his comment was probably "under the weather" too.

I would imagine there are many dark days when you’ve recently lost your mom.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Jolena wrote:
yes  thanks

No luck in finding the IG story that your talking about "that Tyler wasen't the usual hyperactive self" The only thing I saw at the end of Matt's IG story was  what looks like a sprint they did in the street and it shows Matt eatting and Hannah on the porch snacking . So IF anyone finds the one that your talking about here please bring it over.  TIA

The @everythingtylercameron IG account posts everything that Tyler, Hannah, Matt and others post.

The comment from Tyler about the question was before the live workout they did. The everythingtylercameron account has clipped just that part and put it in their stories.

IMO, he had a smile when he said it and looked towards Hannah.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Yeah, it was said light hearted. But his demeanor was a little somber overall. I was thinking that maybe having church on made him think more of his mom and family today.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess