bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:43 pm

I'm reading how much heat Hannah got for her post caption "what's more contagious than a smile" ... and I actually don't think it's fair the flack she's getting, because the saying isn't insensitive or untrue for that matter IMO. A smile is contagious and also helpful at times. It definitely is something people are seeking in these times of need. People in Italy are entertaining each other in order to make people smile and ease the stress of the situation. The smile is for the healthy and the smile is for those who are leaving us too, because they deserve a warm, serene goodbye, so that they can leave in peace. We aren't talking about a laugh, or joy, we are talking about a smile, compassion and optimism. Not tears and pessimism. Therefor IMO the caption is right on point ... even in these times. Instead people should practice sincerity and reflection, since it wasn't actually the caption that triggered them to criticize Hannah, let's be honest, it was the photo of her ... being simply Happy ... and according to some ... that's insensitive. Go figure the human nature.


Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Posts : 5097
Join date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by 2ndcampbell on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:17 pm

@happygolucky wrote:I'm reading how much heat Hannah got for her post caption "what's more contagious than a smile" ... and I actually don't think it's fair the flack she's getting, because the saying isn't insensitive or untrue for that matter IMO. A smile is contagious and also helpful at times. It definitely is something people are seeking in these times of need. People in Italy are entertaining each other in order to make people smile and ease the stress of the situation. The smile is for the healthy and the smile is for those who are leaving us too, because they deserve a warm, serene goodbye, so that they can leave in peace. We aren't talking about a laugh, or joy, we are talking about a smile, compassion and optimism. Not tears and pessimism. Therefor IMO the caption is right on point ... even in these times. Instead people should practice sincerity and reflection, since it wasn't actually the caption that triggered them to criticize Hannah, let's be honest, it was the photo of her ... being simply Happy ... and according to some ... that's insensitive. Go figure the human nature.

I cannot believe that. Are we all supposed to be feeling down? I can't do that, I have to look for something beautiful in an otherwise dire situation so that I actually have something to live for. It's not like she said 'we're all gonna die anyways' so why not smile. Aaargh, people are unreal.


Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-03-01
Location : Would rather be in Costa Rica

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:26 pm



________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57493
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by veg_out on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Does anyone have Hannah and Alan's dance video from yesterday? I saw a brief clip, but I can't find the entire video. I so enjoyed them on DWTS and the very supportive, fun parthership they had. A pick-me-up would be welcome today, TYIA PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by 2ndcampbell on Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:34 pm

@veg_out wrote:Does anyone have Hannah and Alan's dance video from yesterday? I saw a brief clip, but I can't find the entire video. I so enjoyed them on DWTS and the very supportive, fun parthership they had. A pick-me-up would be welcome today, TYIA PINKHEART

@veg_out, here's an Instagram fanpage that has the video of AlanbamaHannah. I hope that works.


Disclaimer: Anything I post is solely in my humble opinion and doesn't represent anyone else's. :soapbox
2ndcampbell
2ndcampbell

Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-03-01
Location : Would rather be in Costa Rica

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by veg_out on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:13 pm

@2ndcampbell, thank you so much for sharing that link. It made my day bestbud!  

Alan and Hannah have such a sweet friendship. They practice good communication by affirming each other, remembering special shared memories, and talking through disagreements. Alan seems like an open book with his emotions. They complement each other very well even though they're very similar, imo, in personality. So glad she has him as a friend.

I look forward to seeing them dance together whenever quarantine is over.  PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 pm

@veg_out wrote:@2ndcampbell, thank you so much for sharing that link. It made my day bestbud!  

Alan and Hannah have such a sweet friendship. They practice good communication by affirming each other, remembering special shared memories, and talking through disagreements. Alan seems like an open book with his emotions. They complement each other very well even though they're very similar, imo, in personality. So glad she has him as a friend.

I look forward to seeing them dance together whenever quarantine is over.  PINKHEART
^^^^agree 1000%
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1571
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 pm



https://twitter.com/hannahbrown/status/1246596521019215872?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 14040
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Astrobach on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:45 pm

rofl cantstopl rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2585
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 20200410

https://www.instagram.com/oliviafariaa/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2018-08-02

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by veg_out on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:37 am

Hannah and her dad are hilarious! giggling Good for him that he was willing to learn.
veg_out
veg_out

Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Doggoneit on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Best Tik Tok from Tuscaloosa! Everyone needs to give Robbio the likes!

Doggoneit

Posts : 813
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum