SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:58 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I really wonder what Hannah's plans are after all this is over?  Has she even mentioned any possible job prospects?
yesterday in live she probably opened some message or smth while chatting with pastor Elyse, and it was heard "I'm Hannah Brown and I'm on Disney. Woohoo." (Not sure if the exact phrase, but close). Anyway, I've read that people think she said some other channel/media, but I'm pretty sure she said Disney. I have no idea though what could she possibly be a part of ... or if that was an old audio from DWTS times.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:01 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Can't help but feel like that  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 2764 sweater is her little love letter.

laugh out loud That was my first thought too.  

I was just on the "other forum" and I see Hannah and her family are getting criticized for the puppy Hannah had on her live last night.  If she is in a relationship with Tyler (which I think she is) I don't blame her/them one bit for not going public. no no   Lighten up people!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I really wonder what Hannah's plans are after all this is over?  Has she even mentioned any possible job prospects?
yesterday in live she probably opened some message or smth while chatting with pastor Elyse, and it was heard "I'm Hannah Brown and I'm on Disney. Woohoo." (Not sure if the exact phrase, but close). Anyway, I've read that people think she said some other channel/media, but I'm pretty sure she said Disney. I have no idea though what could she possibly be a part of ... or if that was an old audio from DWTS times.
Could it have been her tik tok where she said "I'm Hannah Brown and I'm from Alabama?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Can't help but feel like that  Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 2764 sweater is her little love letter.

I was just on the "other forum" and I see Hannah and her family are getting criticized for the puppy Hannah had on her live last night.  If she is in a relationship with Tyler (which I think she is) I don't blame her/them one bit for not going public. no no   Lighten up people!
Why were they criticized?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

What?! What's wrong with having the puppy? Can the girl just get a break from her detractors? That's insane. I can't even begin to imagine what negativity that might have brought on.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:07 pm

@Miyala no, it was definitely said "on smth". I am convinced she said Disney, some think she said Quiby (Tyler's media platform) or something similar, but I heard very strong D -i, soft middle (why some doubt) and -y at the end.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:16 pm

Miyala wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

Why were they criticized?

Criticizing for not having their dog spayed. Are they running a puppy mill? Are they back yard breeders? Why would anyone not neuter/spay their animals, etc.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:22 pm

I'm listening to last night's live and she spotted Jake Owens. She's telling him that if he wants to make 'Alabama Hannah' his next single that she knows a girl who can be on his music video. (Points to herself).

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Miyala no, it was definitely said "on smth". I am convinced she said Disney, some think she said Quiby (Tyler's media platform) or something similar, but I heard very strong D -i,  soft middle (why some doubt) and -y at the end.
So I listened to it now and its spund like goofy or something to me Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 3806527698 . It seems like it was something she didnt want people to hear so I dont believe it was disney. But who knows

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:08 pm

@alwayscooking Can I just add/say. I understand culturally I can't compare my small country Slovenia with US, where I can only guess population/number is higher and so are some problems relating pets. For example, noone in my country own a tiger or a monkey ... yet in US that's nothing new.
But hypocricy is everywhere, so I have no trouble pointing that out. People are nasty, they criticize others for the treatment of their own pets, even when pets are not mistreated at all, just because they don't approve the breeding. OK, I won't go further politically ... but you can see, it's no different to so many issues people love to control only when it's concerning others.
I am an animal lover. But first I am a human lover. I don't follow the logic of hating humans, but loving animals. I am also an advocate for adopting a rescue. And I love pure breeds too. Going back to breeding. Should there be no more pure breeds? I believe both can coexist. I believe responsible adoption is just as important as responsible breeding. So many people adopt too many or adopt without having means to sustain ... yet I don't see that being called out as much as the breeders in US. I adopted my dog from a family who breeds german shepards (of "best" genes, I think they have a male and they breeded with 1 from Germany and 1 from UK), owns 2 old rottweilers, run a non-profit dog shelter (where I got mine), offer a dog hotel for those who have to travel and can't take their pets with them and they are also competing with their GSD in competitions for "search and rescue". Are they "bad" for a selective breeding? I don't think so, especially because it is selective and conscious. We don't know what kind of breeders Browns are, but it seems accident happened and their female of pure breed got pregnant with "not her kind". I can only assume it wasn't something they ever wanted and probably for own livelihood would take measures, but at the same time they might have hoped for 1 more litter so the spaying wasn't an option, but the "neighbourhood dog ruined the plans". Since probably that's the end of breeding for them in the future for their female dog. Yet they seem to take care of the litter and so far I haven't heard of them being irresponsible owners of their own pets. So if people want to be indignant without knowing the situation ... I question their motives. Because pro-animal doesn't cut it for me.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:37 pm

As for the Disney/Quiby debate, I can see her doing something under the Disney banner. Disney owns ABC. Rachel was able to start working with ESPN (also owned by Disney) before her 2 years had lapsed. But Quiby for Hannah, not sure ABC would allow that.

As for the dogs, there is such a stigma these days about breeding pure bred dogs. Everyone thinks you are an awful person if you own a pure bred dog. Yes, I get it from people. I own a pure bred dog. I can't do rescues since I'm allergic to most breeds. I found a breed that I can be around but only if it comes from a reputable breeder. All 3 of my Havanese have come from the same breeder. I've been in her home where the dogs are bred many times.

My understanding is that Hannah's mom has been breeding dogs for awhile. There are photos on her IG account going back several years of puppies. It appears they raise them in their home until they go to their new families that they have selected for the puppies. IMO, nothing wrong with it as long as they are responsible breeders. To shame someone because they breed is ridiculous. If the female got pregnant by accident, what should they have done... killed them in utero? No, they are responsible, let her have the puppies and caring for them until they find their forever homes.

Puppy mills are the problem. Not a responsible breeder.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:43 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:snipped...

Puppy mills are the problem. Not a responsible breeder.

IMO

:yes:

Also, there are certain breeds who are prone to certain problems...hip dysplasia...being a big one and recent studies show that by spaying/neutering later (after 1 yr) is very beneficial.

http://www.akcchf.org/news-events/news/health-implications-in-early.html

I feel for Hannah. I have been stuck at home for a week and a half now. I would go bonkers if I didn't have the dog and cat. I can feel myself relax when I am petting or brushing them...not to mention a bit of a cuddle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess