SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSTour - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:46 pm

I believe she thinks sharing her emotions is a way to help others who might also struggle...? Though of course I understand that in regards to herself the costs might be seen to outweigh the benefits.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

DWTSTour - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Minney Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Whether Hannah makes bad decisions or her actions lead to bad decisions, these bad discussions have consequences. She is not always a victim as she seems to prefer to play. Yes there are crappy people out there that lie about their intentions or steal your purse but at some point a person needs to be mature and aware enough to ask the right questions and take appropriate precautions.

When your life is messy and you make those around you messy it’s time to do some deep dives into yourself. Contract or not she could have given peter back the wings and hosted a group date without all the drama she allowed to spill out during filming. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:03 pm

sparkler wrote: could she not have left after she left the stage? who knows. 
I'm guessing that she was going to emcee the portion of the date where the girls shared their stories, thus she had to stick around.  Other previous contestants that return for group dates usually introduce the date then stick around for the conclusion of the date.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Where I’m from, people always leave their purse in the car. Friends family and myself. Car break ins are very uncommon. I hadn’t seen one until I moved to a big city. People also leave doors open or unlocked during the day. I’m guessing Tuscaloosa is similar. Big city lesson. I’ll place blame on the people guilty of wrongdoing. All JMHO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:09 pm

I'm willing to give Hannah some benefit of the doubt. Some folks have life circumstances which caused them to grow up sooner. Have to say I was among those who was not so capable at her age. Also at her age I was in grad school studying among other things cognitive therapies. We all grow and learn and mature at different paces. I see Hannah as someone with a good heart who does not wish ill upon others and is a bit too open with her heart and emotions. Personally, I'd be happy to see mental health given the same stature as physical health. Yes, Hannah does sound like the victim at times, but growth is not a straight line thing...there are spurts and set backs. I'm sending her a big hug, a wish that she talk/continue to talk with a professional, and thanks for being a good soul.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:22 pm

Beautiful post, pavalygurl.... Xo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:17 am

Always take your belongings with you... not sure why she thought it would be a good idea to leave everything in her car even if she was just gone for 10 mins. When I was young and we had bags from shopping, we would always put it in the trunk so that it isn't visible. You're asking to be a target leaving it in plain sight. Of course she didn't deserve that, but honestly it's a lesson that she just learned the hard way.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Billysmom wrote:While I acknowledge that she did not make the wisest choice I still feel awful for her, sorry. Lousy end to a lousy week.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:02 pm

I think I took a wrong turn, can someone tell me where the Hannah fan page is in this website? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:11 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7q9-6GnNW9/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rmbFlnvbd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess