SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:40 am

@Minney I disagree. Chris dismissed Tyler again recently when asked about him. I think they are still bitter over there about what happened. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:45 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Maybe I'm just jaded but I don't Peter is torn at all and I think he'll have no problem moving forward and dating 20 beautiful women. I think he felt sorry for Hannah but I don't think he actually wanted her back. All JMO
I don’t think he was faking his emotions, or just sorry for Hannah. There were a lot of unverified rumours about Peter’s past during Hannah’s season & this kinda lines up with who I think he is. I think he falls easily, is romantic, makes bold proclamations to women at the drop of a hat, & then discards them just as easily. I think if Madi ends up leaving that’s gonna be what puts her over the top in Peter’s mind because then he’ll have to chase her & make big grand romantic gestures to “win” her. All jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 am

OK, I have watched the whole show. My thoughts:

Not fond of Hannah Ann. I see a somewhat villainous edit the first few weeks that will get softer towards the end.

Victoria F is too frickin' whinny.  She knows exactly what she is doing with this act thus the marriage breakups.  And, I can see why the girls have no problem with her. She is completely different around them (just like the guys with Jed).

Victoria P seems like a very nice girl and I'm guessing she realizes she isn't the one so chooses to leave to honor her pageant commitment which shows a maturity that I like.

Kelley is gonna play up the "it was a sign for me to be on the season when we met in that hotel lobby" as much as she can.  Won't get her to the end.  I think the interest he has in her will wear off eventually.

I'm OK with Madison. I suspect we won't see much of her the next few episodes until some of the drama girls are gone. I also do think she is the one his mother is telling him to go get.  First because they met her very early in the season and then again at the MTP.  I would say his mom is attached to her.  I also think she scoots out of there after the MTP before the FRC which is something that has never happened before.  She flat out told us tonight that she takes things slowly and it wouldn't surprise me if she got scared and because of her dad not giving his blessing, she ran.

Now as to Hannah B.  Totally producer driven.  IMO, the producers totally set up the subject of that date and Hannah had no choice but to go along with it.  There is usually one cringey date each season, this was Peter's.  I also think a producer got her into the emotional frame of mind... they showed someone asking her if she was OK up on stage by the windmill.  Totally a producer IMO.  They then probably sent her back stage to get herself together (NOT) but sent Peter in instead and like others have said, fed him questions to ask her.  Her diaries following that day for the next week really laid out how this all messed with her emotionally.  

Hopefully, the Hannah drama is done within the first 15 minutes of next week's episode. I'm tired of seeing her emotional mess on my TV.

I just want to find out for sure who the "Cats" and "Rats" are and how that got started with Peter's group of girls...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:16 am

ReneeM wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Maybe I'm just jaded but I don't Peter is torn at all and I think he'll have no problem moving forward and dating 20 beautiful women. I think he felt sorry for Hannah but I don't think he actually wanted her back. All JMO
I don’t think he was faking his emotions, or just sorry for Hannah. There were a lot of unverified rumours about Peter’s past during Hannah’s season & this kinda lines up with who I think he is. I think he falls easily, is romantic, makes bold proclamations to women at the drop of a hat, & then discards them just as easily. I think if Madi ends up leaving that’s gonna be what puts her over the top in Peter’s mind because then he’ll have to chase her & make big grand romantic gestures to “win” her. All jmo though.

I would feel differently if we saw some real tears but we didn't. He couldn't be cold and look like a butthole. I'm sorry I just didn't feel anything real coming from him. Hannah was emotional and in his head he was screaming for help JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:22 am

It was her birthday and IMO knows she made a mess of her season, ended up alone and was feeling sorry for herself hence the tears and emotional breakdown. I dont' think Hannah knows what she wants or the type of guys that are good for her. jmo I liked Madison alot and think she's a good match for Peter. I guess Time will tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:30 am

Jimmy Kimmel predicts Peter's F3 will be Hannah Ann, Madison and Kelley and that Hannah Ann will be his F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:31 am

bluwavz wrote:Jimmy Kimmel predicts Peter's F3 will be Hannah Ann, Madison and Kelley and that Hannah Ann will be his F1.

And Tiffany thinks it’s Madison based on his reaction. F2 he has correct for sure!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:34 am

I saw the whole Hannah-Peter debacle being driven by TPTB, and completely scripted, so I’m discounting that part of the 3 hour episode.  

There are several girls who already annoy me, but I enjoyed Madi very much at Peter’s parents’ vow renewal party. Hannah Ann seems a little over the top, very expressive, but I thought she was acting more than being completely sincere...maybe she’s already auditioning for Bachelorette giggling

I like Victoria P., but would send Victoria F. home as soon as possible. As a retired flight attendant, I’m disappointed Peter eliminated the flight attendants so soon!

Every time a new Bachelor season starts it makes me realize why I prefer the Bachelorette ... I can’t stand watching 25 crying, overly dramatic females who don’t speak proper English no no

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:36 am

Here are the previews that aired on the show if anyone is interested. Working on the screencaps. Just at a first glance of the season preview a lot of Hannah Ann and Victoria F not a lot of Madison. I even think I see Kelsey more than I see her.

The one that aired at the beginning of the episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

The one for the second episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWqjq0hFM9w&t=44s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:09 am

sandileekeller wrote:Does anyone else think Peter’s mom is referring to Madison when she was crying as saying bring her to us (not sure the exact wording).

I would, if I were her! :yes: Madi is one of a kind in this fake show. Although, she went over board with the 'likes', I just took as being mega nervous. She sure does look happy in her sister's Instagram story watching with her sisters and friends as some restaurant?

If he picks Hannah S, then he has a different definition of 'big hearted' than I do. (This is my reaction to the Jimmy Kimmel pick as F1).

I am looking forward to seeing what is found in the caps.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AiMp8F5bZ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:44 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 E3d42310

This doesn’t scream F2 .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem