SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:31 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7AiMp8F5bZ/

Peter has the BEST family ... they seem so loving and tons of fun! :yes: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1710264613 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1176891977

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-premiere-episode-1-recap-peter-season-24-2020/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor averaged 6 mil and a 1.8 across its three-hour season opener, up 18 and 20 percent from Colton’s year-ago debut and dominating the night in the demo. That said, TVLine readers gave Pilot Pete’s take-off an average grade of “B-.”
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelor averaged 6 mil and a 1.8 across its three-hour season opener, up 18 and 20 percent from Colton’s year-ago debut and dominating the night in the demo. That said, TVLine readers gave Pilot Pete’s take-off an average grade of “B-.”
Source

I think that is being generous. It was about as dull as it gets. All the usual idiotic stuff with the meet and greet out of the limo...except even more stupid and tacky than usual. The only unique thing was the Hannah stuff. And he is so not appealing to me. He is like Ben 2.0. I even typed Ben's name as I was posting last night and had to correct myself. He is trying too hard to seem perfect and trying to sell the sexy IMO. I guess after last season with Colton they are trying to bring the sex back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:01 pm

https://youtu.be/szQbNO7zbVE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:02 pm

I too thought it was boring and didn’t feel as much spark with his top girls  as usual. I thought Colton was more attractive which says a lot. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:05 pm

pikake wrote:snipped

Every time a new Bachelor season starts it makes me realize why I prefer the Bachelorette ... I can’t stand watching 25 crying, overly dramatic females who don’t speak proper English no no

...or know the difference between a cow and a pony.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I too thought it was boring and didn’t feel as much spark with his top girls  as usual. I thought Colton was more attractive which says a lot. All JMO

giggling I know exactly how you feel. I wasn't into Colton, but I would pick him over Peter for looks. I also didn't see much spark with most of his ladies either. HA and Kelley seemed to be the ones he was most into, but even then I didn't feel it like I did with some previous leads.

I am just not getting an authentic feeling from him. Not that he is necessarily being fake, but rather that he is trying too hard to present this image that he thinks people want from him and isn't being his real self. I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is nervous and still needs to settle into the role. I hope so or this season will be torture...more than I am already anticipating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:33 pm

@Sprite I also felt he was trying too hard. Maybe he calms down and we see more natural spark. IA I saw it with Kelley and a little with Victoria. He and Hannah Ann were both trying to hard so I didn’t feel anything there. All JMO I wonder if we’ll get a true she’s “the one” moment i.e. Becca and Garett and the van, Bryan and the watch, I think Hannah and Jed and Colton and Cassie had more than one IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap and her theory on the ending: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30429529/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-1-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:59 pm

@Summerfun1980 It might be a miracle. LOL. Even if I didn't know the spoilers, her behaviors are such a turn off to me. The whiny attention seeking is gonna get so old so fast for me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ashley I's Cosmo recap and her theory on the ending: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30429529/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-1-recap/

Shockingly Ashley is trying to promote the company line...that Peter might be deciding between Hannah and whoever was the last girl standing. Still kissing tptb a** to keep in good with producers. JMO

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem