SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:53 pm

My darling husband just told me that if I keep watching this show they're going to take away my master's degree. And yet he's right here beside me watching along...

On another topic I don't understand Meka's obsession with Michael wearing his wedding ring. My husband has never worn a wedding ring (the only "jewelry" he's comfortable wearing is a watch from his collection) and yet he says he's the most married man in the state. And I've always been OK with that.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Your hubby is a sweetie! laugh out loud IA I'm not obsessed with guys who don't wear their wedding rings. That doesn't define anyone IMHO.

(How many watches does he have? I have 28 gave around 20 to charity a couple of months ago, mind you they are all cheapies)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Your hubby is a sweetie! laugh out loud IA I'm not obsessed with guys who don't wear their wedding rings. That doesn't define anyone IMHO.

(How many watches does he have? I have 28 gave around 20 to charity a couple of months ago, mind you they are all cheapies)

He has about 30 from very expensive to very cheap and wears a different one every day. One watch has an orange face that glows in the dark. His favorite ones are those that need to be wound every day because those are the watches that "have a soul."

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:13 am

@Doats very cool! I've always had a thing for watches but like I say mine are cheap. I started buying them for my son when he was young during our Florida trips, now he's as bad as me, but he likes the more expensive ones.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 pm

I was a little concerned about Jessica nit picking Austin, too. That could get old & wear a guy down.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 pm

@provenceguy IA that was a bit too rude for me.

Previews look disastrous for next week.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Your hubby is a sweetie! laugh out loud IA I'm not obsessed with guys who don't wear their wedding rings. That doesn't define anyone IMHO.

I have to say that my DH only wore a watch and nothing else before we married.  He wanted a wedding band and still wears it today.  I will say that while I agree with what you said wholeheartedly, I do think that given the circumstances of this kind,  not wearing it at least at this stage of the game would bother me too.  You have less than zero to go on other than blind faith and I think despite the fact that a ring can slip into a pocket fast and disappear, it would offer a sign of commitment to the relationship.  Shawneice and Jepfte also had a problem with the wedding bands being on/off.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:22 pm

Anyone watching Married at First Sight tonight? Are any of you watching Bride and Prejudice show right after which is by the same production company as MAFS and has Pastor Cal on it?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:33 pm

@suzq I will be watching MAFS but not the next show, it's too late for me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:58 pm

MAFS for sure.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Most of these couples are going through some heavy stuff.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Will be watching MAFS for sure but am about 45 minutes late as I had to feed my husband and the cat.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh