SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by Doats Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I need subtitles when Michael talks. WTH is he saying? His income is half because of taxes? He's such a liar and should be booted out of there right then and there.

I had to turn on the closed captioning because of Michael and his mumbling lies. And how creepy is it when he closes his eyes when taking to Meka?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:48 pm

@Doats yes I noticed how he closes his eyes and just his facial expressions are too creepy.

I feel so sad for Mindy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm

@GuardianAngel How could the "experts" fail Mindy so very badly? And how can Zach, as a human being, justify hurting another person to the depths he has hurt Mindy?

Just a sad season over all...at least for me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 pm

Zack, another liar. He starts his conversation lying.

I'm shocked at Katie's occupation. She's so immature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:00 am

Like like like like, like. hmmm

The previews are too much to handle. What a disaster.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:07 am

@GuardianAngel I certainly hope they do a MUCH better job with the upcoming season in Atlanta. They have lost so much credibility with me with the slipshod matching they did in D.C.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:19 am

@Doats Me too, this season has really turned me off and I've watched from season 1.

I understand when it doesn't work out, two different people, incompatible, but this season there are people who IMHO need professional help! Let alone go on a show like this!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Me too, this season has really turned me off and I've watched from season 1.

I understand when it doesn't work out, two different people, incompatible, but this season there are people who IMHO need professional help! Let alone go on a show like this!

And therein lies the crux of my problem with how people were chosen and matched up. Cynical me thinks they may have been casting with drama in mind when they determined the couples. Sad to play with people's lives like this.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats Me too, this season has really turned me off and I've watched from season 1.

Same. It's bad when I prefer 90 Day Fiancee over this. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:29 am

I don't think this season is any more of a train wreck than previous seasons. IMO, Couples either get along or they don't. Although everyone is dissing Michael, Meka voice makes me cringe like fingernails on a chalkboard. Katie appears to have convinced herself that Derek is just like the loser she broke up with prior to the show.

But I push all that aside because Brandon takes the cake for me ... what a jerk! That guy is something else, and boy does he believe he is.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Amberish wrote:I don't think this season is any more of a train wreck than previous seasons. IMO, Couples either get along or they don't. Although everyone is dissing Michael, Meka voice makes me cringe like fingernails on a chalkboard. Katie appears to have convinced herself that Derek is just like the loser she broke up with prior to the show.

But I push all that aside because Brandon takes the cake for me ... what a jerk! That guy is something else, and boy does he believe he is.

You could very well be correct re: the bolded. Perhaps I have just reached my saturation point...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Last night on one of the MAFS FB groups I follow, people were going on and on about Zack, which he deserves all that he gets from the fans, IMO.  One post said that they are still together and everyone ignored the post.  Unfortunately I was just checking from my phone so did not ask anything and of course today I cannot find it.
I DID take note though.  Any thoughts.
I know that MAFS Fan had stated that after the episode where they say whether they are staying together or not, Mindy and Zack were supposedly giving it another try without cameras. no idea question

Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh