SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 10

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by pikake Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:21 am

Good grief to the above photos Rolling Eyes

It’s possible she had an enhancement, or it could be the dress or the clever photography.

Regardless, any ounce of “sexiness” vanishes when she opens her mouth :yes:

By the way, I don’t think Katie would ever be considered sexy. JMHO .....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 10  - Page 34 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 10

Post by provenceguy Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:17 pm

Good bra.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:18 pm

So...I watched Couples Couch last night commenting on the decision day episode and it left me with questions as to the games TPTB could be playing. Just FYI, the times mentioned are what show up in my DVR recording and might be a little off for you.

At 1:33 Mindy, in the pink dress says "I feel like deciding to separate from Zach was not good for me." This was followed by a big smile from Zach and then a bit later a big smile from Mindy. Even later Mindy looks stern while Zach speaks.

Beginning at 1:40 Mindy talks about how she feels "a huge weight is off me..." and that she's "been focusing on my well being."

At some point we are shown both Mindy and Zach taking off their wedding rings but neither one confirms a divorce.

At 1:43 Zach and Mindy are shown sitting next to each other at a restaurant with some of the others.

Finally, at 1:44 in the previews for next week's reunion episode, Mindy says "It's kinda been for publicity ___?___." I couldn't catch the last word and there was no closed captioning to help me out.

Scenes out of sequence? Some portions omitted until the reunion? I think producers are really desperate after this debacle of a season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:06 pm

@Doats thanks for the recap. Very interesting.

This disaster of a season is almost over.

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Katie and Derek up first. Katie in her not sexy dress looking not sexy. Rolling Eyes

I wonder if she knows Derek is going to mention the affair. She bugged and bugged him to tell her he's in love, after saying she's still attracted to someone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:18 pm

Bottom line I think Katie is spoiled and immature. I think Michael is still a liar and Meka is still domineering. Zach and Mindy are still not married while Jessica and Austin are still married.

Now I'm REALLY looking forward to hear Taylor's latest spin on things and the revelation as to who got together from the different couples.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Katie made it easy NOT to fall in love with  her. laugh out loud Geesh

She's so hung up on him not falling in love before, which drives me insane, and now she's had an affair after the honeymoon. No wonder he couldn't fall in love with her. He knew something was up. So did we.

Strictly a one night stand by the sounds of it. Well two nights if she saw him after they separated.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Did you see that they are wanting every Wednesday night on Lifetime to be MAFS night? They are going to have MAFS specials for at least the next 2 Wednesday nights. Did you see that they are going to air MAFS Australia on Lifetime -- it will be 2 hours 2 nights a week.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Love Jessica and Austin -- they are the one bright spot of the season. What do you all think of Brandon and Austin?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Meeka and Michael are next. We have a review of his lies. dizzy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Kevin Frazier grilled Michael!

Mindy and Zack up next. Not a fan of too much make up on Mindy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Zack apologized to Mindy for his behavior, without any real emotion.

Kevin F is brutal laugh out loud he doesn't hold back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 10

+16
Mustang19
LoveDovez
jlccaz
Iluvbachette
Tiggerlgh