SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 Empty Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:22 am

Previous threads here

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bleiby527 Does anyone really plan their dating life? Personally I think it just happens. You stumble into relationships based on proximity/mutual acquaintances/luck. The most planned may be if you meet someone on a dating app, but even then it is just a luck of the draw on who you may be most attracted to.

If Tyler was actually planning on dating only those people who would be the most beneficial for his SM number, I would think a lot less of him than I would for grabbing some wannabe Kardashian's a**.

Most of us don't plan our dating lives, and most of us also don't hook up with extremely famous supermodels and Kardashian adjacents. I personally think dating women like Gigi Hadid and Stassie are not conducive to Tyler finding a stable relationship that makes him happy. But he'll definitely have good stories to tell. JMO

Chgohighlife wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Chgohighlife
score  Everything...especially
Snipped : Anndddd IMO the number one reason women are often butt hurt and confused is because they are trying to interpret men through the eyes and heart of a woman. There is really, truly a BIG difference

That cannot be underestimated IMO, and since a very large proportion of the BN fans are women, it is obviously an important factor in the perception represented  in the media, on S/ M, and on all the forums.  
I remember too well trying to explain how I thought Tyler was feeling after the whole Jed bomb exploded and all the attention was on ‘ poor blindsided Hannah’ that was surely now ready to fall back into Tyler’s arms. Even as Tyler would clearly say, it was not a good idea or too soon to get together that quickly ( source: Nick Vial’ s first podcast ).
The Notebook analogy is a woman’s fantasy, created by a man who knows how to capture the feminine imagination based on archetypes that are not only obsolete but based on very toxic notions of balance of power. ( hint : the man has the power)
It is very easy for women to hear words from a man that are clearly communicating X and turn it around as ‘ but he actually means Y’. Then being convinced that HE lied or broke our trust when he just does exactly what he said in the first place. We want to believe the story more than the actions that speak louder than words.
JMHO

@Astrobach
We are on the exact same page. It is often shocking to see the disconnect between the sexes. After so many years of opportunity to be enlightened and educated about everything, especially men - I was shocked to see how many BN fans everywhere just refused to understand that even if by some miracle Tyler still wanted to be with Hannah after seeing he was at best her third choice - his ego, his pride, the mental and emotional manliness that define him and gives him pride in who he is would NEVER let him go slinking back to her. It would be embarrassing to watch anyone have such a low opinion of themselves and virtually no self esteem to go pick up the broken pieces of Hannah. For what?? I never thought for one minute that Tyler was that pathetic, even after they trapped him into saying he’d go for a drink with her.

IMO Hannah got what you always get when you ignore every red flag and every advice from people who love him (Jed’s family) and the parents who love you. No one supported her decision, she made it anyway, she paid the price that stubborn cluelessness usually bills you. But on what planet would a man with any pride in himself, especially one as beloved as Tyler settle for the leftover she became after the windmill story capped off whining about Luke all season and then gleefully dumping Tyler mid-proposal and choosing Jed? Hello? rofl  

Honestly, women are from Venus and men are from Mars doesn’t begin to cover it. cantstopl bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 3806527698
All IMO.

Summerfun1980 wrote:Are we really referring to a woman as a “leftover” for having sex? In 2019 almost 2020? And painting a woman as undesirable to a desirable man because she had sex?

And Hannah dumped all the men her season including the ones she slept with. They didn’t dump her.

I don’t understand the need to tear Hannah down to prop up Tyler especially saying things that just aren’t true. She did not gleefully dump him. And of course calling her derogatory names. You can love Tyler without hating Hannah. I’ve always felt woman can be the harsher on women and it does no one any good. All JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:44 am

Having casual sex with supermodels and Kardashian adjacents might bring temporary satisfaction, but it doesn't bring joy. Men and women aren't that different - men also get terribly lonely.

This desire to build Tyler up as this perfect specimen of a man who is living the perfect life and has never made a mistake is odd to me. I don't think Tyler would describe himself that way.

I personally think he's struggling and having a hard time with the sudden extreme fame as any young person would. I doubt he knows who to trust and probably feels like most women he meets want something from him and don't know the real him, from before he was famous. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:53 am

@Summerfun1980
I don't hate Hannah. I made sure to give her the maximum votes almost every week she was on DWTS. I hope she does well forever. However, while I respect your opinion, I'm not here to give your opinion - I'm here to give mine. I am not asking anyone to agree. And no, she's not undesirable because she had sex. IMO she was tacky for bragging about what should have been intimate info between Peter and her. When men do that, we say they're disrespectful, well same here. She chose at least two men and possibly three over Tyler and had a sex-filled rendezvous all afternoon with someone she knew she was planning to send home. Once that played out on screen, she was played out. Maybe not in your opinion but, in mine and apparently, in Tyler's too. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:59 am

Chgohighlife wrote:@Summerfun1980
I don't hate Hannah. I made sure to give her the maximum votes almost every week she was on DWTS. I hope she does well forever. However, while I respect your opinion, I'm not here to give your opinion - I'm here to give mine. I am not asking anyone to agree. And no, she's not undesirable because she had sex. IMO she was tacky for bragging about what should have been intimate info between Peter and her. When men do that, we say they're disrespectful, well same here. She chose at least two men and possibly three over Tyler and had a sex-filled rendezvous all afternoon with someone she knew she was planning to send home. Once that played out on screen, she was played out. Maybe not in your opinion but, in mine and apparently, in Tyler's too. All IMO

Taking Hannah completely out of it, the fact that Tyler is very good looking and has a chiseled body, has money all of a sudden, and is having sex with rich and famous women DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE IS CURRENTLY HAPPY. I personally think he seems a bit lost lately. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:00 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Having casual sex with supermodels and Kardashian adjacents might bring temporary satisfaction, but it doesn't bring joy. Men and women aren't that different - men also get terribly lonely.

This desire to build Tyler up as this perfect specimen of a man who is living the perfect life and has never made a mistake is odd to me. I don't think Tyler would describe himself that way.

I personally think he's struggling and having a hard time with the sudden extreme fame as any young person would. I doubt he knows who to trust and probably feels like most women he meets want something from him and don't know the real him, from before he was famous. JMO

@Bleiby527
Thank you for illustrating my point.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Having casual sex with supermodels and Kardashian adjacents might bring temporary satisfaction, but it doesn't bring joy. Men and women aren't that different - men also get terribly lonely.

@Bleiby527

I think there is a lot of projecting going on on both of our sides and neither of us know how Tyler is currently feeling. One thing I am quite certain of, however, is that being very good-looking and having sex with famous women does not mean someone is happy. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Bleiby527

I think there is a lot of projecting going on on both of our sides and neither of us know how Tyler is currently feeling. One thing I am  quite certain of, however, is that being very good-looking and having sex with famous women does not mean someone is happy. JMO

Neither does it mean one is unhappy. I don't know how Tyler is feeling, but from what I am seeing, he looks pretty content with his lot. He most certainly could be faking it, but IMO he isn't. More that anything, what I am getting from him is a sense of excitement...for what he is doing and for what is yet to come.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Bleiby527

I think there is a lot of projecting going on on both of our sides and neither of us know how Tyler is currently feeling. One thing I am  quite certain of, however, is that being very good-looking and having sex with famous women does not mean someone is happy. JMO

Neither does it mean one is unhappy. I don't know how Tyler is feeling, but from what I am seeing, he looks pretty content with his lot. He most certainly could be faking it, but IMO he isn't. More that anything, what I am getting from him is a sense of excitement...for what he is doing and for what is yet to come.

I'm not getting that vibe at all. I'm getting the feeling of some one who is still finding his way and making a lot of missteps along that path. Which is normal for a 26 year old and I really hope he is ultimately successful and happy. Sudden fame can be very hard and isolating - see Blake. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Bleiby527

I'm not getting that vibe at all. I'm getting the feeling of some one who is still finding his way and making a lot of missteps along that path. Which is normal for a 26 year old and I really hope he is ultimately successful and happy. Sudden fame can be very hard and isolating - see Blake. JMO

Of course he is finding his way. I think people go through their whole lives finding their way, he just has more uncharted territory to navigate than most. Personally I haven't really seen that many missteps or isolation and to me he still seems excited for the whole messy adventure. bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 1176891977

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:04 pm

@Bleiby
It is important to be aware that "a lot of missteps" is nothing more than your personal opinion. I don't see any missteps. He's a grown man. He can date who he wants. Stassie is not a serial killer. She just doesn't conform to some people's idea of who he should be dating. That doesn't make his seeing her a few times a misstep.
I agree with @Sprite. He looks fine to me. Nothing about him says unhappy, IMO. Maybe not as a reserved single girl but, as a free single guy - he's handling his business just fine, IMO. Those who are not satisfied with his choices will just have to get over it. Also, being in a relationship with someone random fans approve of does not necessarily equal "happy". All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:05 pm

@Chgohighlife My comment was about you calling her a derogatory name. Surely we can all express our opinions without stooping to that level. Term used was created by men to devalue women for having sex with someone else. I’m going to choose to believe Tyler is not calling her derogatory names as it would go against everything he has said and done publicly.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Tyler was lost before the show. He was lost after his football career fell through because that’s all he had focused on his entire life. He was lost when he was in a relationship with a great girl before the show.
He was looking for something to do when he applied to the bachelor. So I agree he is lost but it’s bigger than Hannah and what happened on that season and new fame certainly doesn’t help matters. But if he is struggling, he’s not the only one, all we can do is hope he figures it out and finds true happiness and peace. At least he found a way to pay bills and save so fame did that for him. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12