SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife My comment was about you calling her a derogatory name. Surely we can all express our opinions without stooping to that level. Term used was created by men to devalue women for vaunt sex with someone else. I’m going to choose to believe Tyler is not calling her derogatory names as it would go against everything he has said and done publicly.

@Summerfun1980
I don't know what vaunt sex is and I know quite a few derogatory names but, I don't think I called Hannah any of them. Clearly I don't hold her in high esteem but, this isn't about her - it's about you so if you think I called her something derogatory then, I apologize to you. Take the win.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:25 pm

@Chgohighlife A “leftover” is a derogatory term used to demean women for having had sex and I’m sure you know that.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler was lost before the show. He was lost after his football career fell through because that’s all he had focused on his entire life. He was lost when he was in a relationship with a great girl before the show.
He was looking for something to do when he applied to the bachelor. So I agree he is lost but it’s bigger than Hannah and what happened on that season and new fame certainly doesn’t help matters. But if he is struggling, he’s not the only one, all we can do is hope he figures it out and finds true happiness and peace. At least he found a way to pay bills and save so fame did that for him. All JMO

Before the show, Tyler had taken over his father’s business to insure the finances of his family. Since he sold the first house built by his own company (he shared this info on Viall Files filmed the night of ATFR) that means the house was built prior to going on the Bette or completed while he was away. He has said the money from the sale was substantial and that he has a partner for future builds.
Before the show aired Tyler already had plans to move to NYC and work with his buddy on ABCFoodTours. Also, he had already begun his modelling career. Tyler has shared this in interviews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:07 pm

@Sprite wrote:
Does anyone really plan their dating life? Personally I think it just happens. You stumble into relationships based on proximity/mutual acquaintances/luck. The most planned may be if you meet someone on a dating app, but even then it is just a luck of the draw on who you may be most attracted to.

If Tyler was actually planning on dating only those people who would be the most beneficial for his SM number, I would think a lot less of him than I would for grabbing some wannabe Kardashian's a**.

@Bleiby527 wrote:
Most of us don't plan our dating lives, and most of us also don't hook up with extremely famous supermodels and Kardashian adjacents. I personally think dating women like Gigi Hadid and Stassie are not conducive to Tyler finding a stable relationship that makes him happy. But he'll definitely have good stories to tell. JMO

Snipped from previous thread, sorry I cannot quote it as usual, so I bolded the comments from @Sprite and @Bleiby527

Tyler is living his life, and Im pretty sure he is NOT purposely saying : Hum, let’s date a supermodel or someone famous’ .
These specific 2 women that he chose to spent time with,  happen to be very well known and have most likely, as far as we know, initiated their contact with him. He has reached a certain status never before encountered coming from the BN world where it is possible for these women to actually connect directly. He is the hot guy that women are curious about and dreaming of meeting, dating etc. It’s easier for these women to meet him than the regular woman who works a 9 to 5 job.

Dating is about finding who you like to be around and figuring out what type of person is a good match to you not only physically but emotionally, mentally and spiritually and has similar attributes and goals for the long run . You only discover and find a partner when you get in the pool and figure it out, in real life with real people. Because GIgi and Stassi are part of a very tiny segment of the population - being extremely famous and considered beautiful by most- does not exempt them from being human and having similar needs and wants. Maybe it’s a fantasy to have the very hot guy choosing the unknown girl next door as a lover or partner. And it makes all single next door type girls feel cheated that they think they can never have him. Maybe it’s about his choices to be with these women that he saw enough of a spark to explore it deeper. I’m excluding Stassi here, because I don’t think it’s ever been a serious relationship and seems to have run it’s course already.
Tyler does not have a lot of dating experience and now his experience is catapulted in a circle of available women that are for  better or worse in the public eye. I still think that given his new found fame and status, in the last 6 months he has only been associated with one woman in an actual relationship. He has met tons of beautiful, accomplished women and was seen with a few but there are no negative reports from anyone he’s been with and that is with the constant spotlight on his every move at all time. He is well liked by all that meet him and has held his reputation at a pretty high standard. He’s no Jef Holm or Robby Hayes... I’m not making him more than he is. He is a 26 year old living his life and making the most of it, sometimes making what WE could call mistakes but for him they are CHOICES, his choice to follow HIS heart for his own reasons to grow and carve himself a good life. He has stated that he see himself with someone to have a family and kids with in about 4 years. In the meantime, he is building his future and meeting people that I trust he can discern are going to be good for him to team up with, whenever that time comes. Given what I’ve seen and think I know of Tyler, he is confident enough to make the choices that suits him, not ‘us’, and he is learning from these choices along the way as everyone does. So, in conclusion, I think that whatever relationships Tyler chooses is the ‘ right ‘ choice for him on the path to find that stable partner he will be with eventually. We can only watch and judge from the outside, while he is living it according to his own personal heart and mind.

JMHO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quoted properly)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:22 pm

@Astrobach If you want to quote multiple people you can use the multi-quote option. Just press it in each of the ones you want to respond to and then hit post reply from the bottom of the page when you have all the ones you want. Each will be individually quoted and you can respond. I would recommend not doing more than three since it becomes a really long post otherwise.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Tyler is having sex with famous people?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Gigi, I would assume, and possibly Stassie. There was tea that Tyler checked into a hotel room with Jen Selter (who's a big fitness model I guess?) and then they unfollowed each other after Tyler was spotted with Stassie.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:33 pm

@Sprite I couldn’t do it because it was taken from a locked thread...
@GuardianAngel Thanks for reformatting correctly!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:36 pm

I'm a fan of both Tyler and Hannah.  I see both of them as good people who are finding their way in their mid-20s.  I think Tyler has done some wise things to help his family and himself with financial security...that's a good thing @26.  I agree with those who say he is somewhat lost.  I see him as having a good time and enjoying his new found fame.  But he also speaks of having a wife, kids and a home.  Family is important.  He has all these new possibilities and even more women wanting his attention.  
Hannah is having trust issues and I don't blame her.  I winced at some of her choices on the show.   She let Connor S go and I think he's a catch.  She seemed to be a bit torn between Jed and Tyler but again, the bad choice.  She is now finally questioning her "picker" and wisely IMO choosing herself and not getting into a dating thing with anyone.  I think she was hurt when Tyler dated GiGi.  Whether it was right, she was hurt.  I think now some discussion might have occured and he's to me acting like someone who is hurt.  I don't know if they will ever see each other again or be friends.  I was one who thought they'd be good together...balance and all that.  Alan has shown himself to be a good friend to Hannah and allowed her to rebuild trust in someone.  I don't know what the future holds for any of them, but I am glad Hannah is happier and I hope Tyler knows his real friends and abides by their and his family's wise counsel.  And Alan, I'd give a big hug for being a stand up guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Chgohighlife A “leftover” is a derogatory term used to demean women for having had sex and I’m sure you know that.

@Summerfun1980, truly I have NEVER heard that term used in the way you describe. I didn't know what term you were referring to because I didn't go back and look but, now that I do - I'm ok with it. I got caught up in the drama and thought I had actually called her a derogatory name but, I didn't. I'm sure women who actually have been called derogatory names would agree. And... that is my final answer. Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:59 pm

@notarose yes Tyler stepped up and helped his fathers business when he was sick. He was still lost during this time after his football career fell through and was pretty devastated actually. He just started modeling, on someone else’s suggestion, when he applied for the bachelor. At the time, he didn’t know what he was going to do with his life. All I was saying. He shared some of this in the interview with nick but did not go into specifics so I will not either other than to say he was having a hard time before he signed up for the show. I am sharing what I know and all can leave or take it. I was not trying to put Tyler down in any way.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:18 pm

My opinions: Overall I think Tyler’s a pretty nice person, but now that it’s a few months removed from the season and seeing everyone in the real world, I think Tyler’s one of the most insincere F2’s ever. He’s only second to Robby in my eyes in terms of sincerity (Robby’s still a worse human though imo). I don’t believe a single thing he said regarding his feelings for Hannah during or after the season, and though her judgement was off with everyone else, I think her reservations about him were correct and he’s probably the only guy from her season she had pegged correctly.

I don’t think he did anything wrong by archiving or deleting his pics with Hannah. It’s his Instagram, and I don’t feel the need or want for further explanation other than that.

I don’t think anything’s wrong with him dating/hooking up with Stassie other than the fact that I think he’s cloutchasing and my personal opinion is that cloutchasing is ugly.

& I hate the term leftovers. I just think it’s a gross way to describe people’s romantic or sexual history because it minimizes people just down to who they’ve been with and I don’t like that.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12