SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by dee Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Seems like there will be some semi relevant/famous names attached to Tyler's project. I thought it would be a bunch of rich non-famous people living in Beverly Hills laugh out loud

I think these may be some of the 'clients' involved with building houses for their dogs:

1. Willis girls as per their recent photos with Tyler

2. Kyle Richards of RHOBH fame. Kyle, Tyler, and the interior designer all follow each other. I took a SC of an IG story by BachSleuthers
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 OfM3Lqx
source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18078957775112052/

These two I'm not 100% positive:
3. Joel McHale of Community (TV series) fame. Both Tyler and the designer follow him in the last few weeks. He does not follow back. He does live in LA and has doggos. I think he can be a candidate. Unless Tyler and designer both met him randomly. Joel seems to have a new hosting gig coming out via ABC as well.

4. Wilmer Valderrama known for That '70s Show. I see his name passed around on Reddit, but not too sure about this one. Tyler's followed him recently. He doesn't follow Tyler. Interior designer also doesn't follow Wilmer.

If I had to guess, this show, as previously speculated, is going to be aired on Bravo TV (owned by NBC Universal/Comcast) because:

1. Andy Cohen and Tyler have been super chummy. I'm sure part of it it's because they met and Tyler has been on his show once. But I think there could be more to it.

2. I forgot he also 'hung out' with some of the cast on Summer House for a restaurant opening in September. Summer House is aired on Bravo TV. I guess they could have met randomly, but it seems to be planned as Tyler's PR friend was also with him that night.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2iH1JfhOoF/

Welp, would be interesting to see if any of the things I listed end up being true laugh out loud I'm assuming Tyler's new show won't air until his contract with ABC is over if his new show is on Bravo/NBC
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Seatee Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Captur10
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TurnCardContent/

Looks like Tyler's new show will be on a mobile entertainment platform called Quibi. I've never heard of it before. Apparently some big names like Chrissy Teigen, Jennifer Lopez, Andy Cohen, etc. will have shows on Quibi too. The platform launches in April.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:39 pm

....looks like filming has wrapped

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/

Last edited by cyessence on Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Seatee wrote:Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 29 Captur10
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TurnCardContent/

Looks like Tyler's new show will be on a mobile entertainment platform called Quibi. I've never heard of it before. Apparently some big names like Chrissy Teigen, Jennifer Lopez, Andy Cohen, etc. will have shows on Quibi too. The platform launches in April.

Nice find!....saw this article also

https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/a29355111/barkitecture-quibi-dog-houses-luxury-building-series/

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:14 pm

It looks like Tyler’s life is just going upward and away! Good for him, I’m sure it will be very successful. wine
In other news, people are microanalysing his unfollow of Hannha B. on Twitter. ( she never even followed him back). It only seems the time had come.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Camga Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:50 pm

From what I see, Tyler is still following Hannah in Twitter.
Camga
Camga

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:06 pm

@Camga I just checked, Tyler does not follow Hannah on Twitter. It doesn't matter anyway, imo. They should just unfollow each other on IG at this point to rip the bandaid laugh out loud If anything, it's so I don't have to read anymore crazy speculations over unsubstantiated evidence and micromanagement of these people's SM.

ETA: Just did a quick Google search on Quibi. Seems to be a mobile-only streaming device targeting the 25-35 age group. The premise of the streaming service is to tap into the market where people are on their phones all day anyway (at least until they get back home to relax). It's not meant to replace other streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime or television. Some people might not be able to sit down and watch a full hour episode or watch an entire movie in one sitting. Quibi stands for "quick bites" and is suppose to provide "high-quality" stories in short amounts of time so the viewer doesn't get fatigued, yet is satisfied as each episode wraps up in a short amount time. From that, I'm going to assume that Tyler's new show will have mini episodes of no more than 10 minutes each episode. The company has a lot of celebrities endorsing it with the likes of Reese Witherspoon, Chrissy Teigen, Kiefer Sutherland, Liam Hemsworth, Darren Criss, etc. They all seem to have new content that will be released on Quibi soon. The streaming service doesn't just do movies/mini shows/series, it taps into reality tv, cooking shows, DIYs, Youtube stuff, the weather, the news.... basically an all in one service, on the go, at your finger tips at all times. They also go into all the technology that will be used into creating the app to make it more customizable and provides higher quality images compared to other devices. Pretty interesting read but won't bore you all with the tech talk laugh out loud

The streaming service seems to be subscription based at $4.99/month with commercials or $7.99/month with no commercials.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 pm

@dee thanks for all the info!

Looking forward to see pics of the Barkitecture! laugh out loud cute name. It's a very unique concept!

I'm never going to watch anything on my phone, so I'll have to rely on tabloids and Tyler's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 pm

@GuardianAngel You're welcome! It was all @Seatee and @cyessence for finding the info that leads to Quibi.

Maybe Barkitecture will have some short preview clips on YouTube for those that don't have the streaming service.

If it's available to stream in Canada, I might check it out. They probably offer a 1 week or month free trial. Lord knows I need another streaming service to add to my list cheeky ... (as I'm looking at my active Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Spotify, Apple music subscriptions).

Here's the list of some of the MANY shows that will be offered via Quibi. I'm kind of shocked at how much new content they will be providing. Also, along with Andy Cohen, it seems like Sara and Erin Foster also have a show through Quibi. Makes sense as Tyler has been extra friendly with the Foster sisters as well.  

https://ew.com/tv/2019/06/13/quibi-projects-jeffrey-katzenberg/
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:18 am

I might sign up for it Quibi. I no longer have a TV so primarily use my laptop or phone for entertainment anyway. Aside from Barkitecture, some of the other shows sound pretty interesting. If I do sign up (probably the commercial version because I'm cheap like that laugh out loud), I'm happy to share my account with y'all.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:37 am

dee wrote:
https://ew.com/tv/2019/06/13/quibi-projects-jeffrey-katzenberg/

There is absolutely nothing on that list that I would be willing to pay to see. 

Sorry Tyler.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:44 am

@Seatee thanks! I appreciate it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12