SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:34 pm

I doubt that it's painful for Tyler to talk about Hannah but maybe not comfortable either. Certainly I wouldn't expect Wells to worry about Tyler's feelings. It was their job to talk about whatever was asked, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:12 pm

More than likely Tyler’s aware that anything he says in regards to HB is interpreted by viewers in varying degrees and gains a life of its own. Better for him to stay quiet on that topic! It’s fun to see the new stuff Tyler’s been working on!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw the clip on Strahan, Sara, & Keke and Tyler didn't have much to say. Wells gave them more good stuff, imo. Tyler didn't comment on whether Hannah B would come back at the end but Wells predicted it, partly because of that weird Ghost commercial. dizzy

I guess Tyler knows more and didn't want to say things he shouldn't. He has been talking to Peter and is still under contract by ABC. I don't think it has anything to do with his feelings.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 am

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 34 Captur11

Wonder if he's talking about his new show or something else? I'm thinking maybe something else since he was asked about being on TV specifically. question Could it be BIP??

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 am

Doubt it’s in reference to BIP.  He doesn’t need to work on anything if that’s the case. I feel like he would be a shoo-in if that’s what he wants. He could very well be on BIP this summer, but I don’t think his response to this specific tweet is Bachelor franchise related, IMO.

I don’t think it’s about his new show either.

Maybe he’s in talks to do other tv gigs? Perhaps he went to a few auditions for other tv/movie roles and may be getting call backs?

ETA: "Working on it" is also weird way to describe wanting to be cast onto Bachelor franchise shows. Even if a contestant wants to pursue BIP/Summer games/The Bachelor, they are more coy or avoids the conversation all together to not give anything away.

Last edited by dee on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:15 am

Maybe he's talking about Bachelor Summer Games?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:16 am

@dee I agree with you and think it’s either the new dog house building project or other similar TV projects that are in the works for him. I don’t see him on BIP and it’s way too early to even think about that! IMO

ETA and the poster said ‘ in the regular’ which IMO rules out the Bach world. I hope ! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:46 pm

@dee I agree and the fact that he was asking people for feedback on his appearance makes me believe he is pursuing other acting gigs. That'll be interesting. I watched the episode last night and he wasn't as bad as I thought. Then again I went in with low expectations laugh out loud. I'm sure he will be type cast as the hot boy-next-door character. Regardless, that should be a cool experience.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Seatee wrote:@dee I agree and the fact that he was asking people for feedback on his appearance makes me believe he is pursuing other acting gigs. That'll be interesting. I watched the episode last night and he wasn't as bad as I thought. Then again I went in with low expectations laugh out loud. I'm sure he will be type cast as the hot boy-next-door character. Regardless, that should be a cool experience.

Agree that he will be type cast at this early stage of his acting career. Casting him in small roles can benefit whatever show because his fans will watch to see him and he benefits from being able to build a resume.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:11 pm

@Seatee He's definitely going to get type cast laugh out loud It's still something he can put on his resume and he can build on the experience should he pursue acting. I totally see him cast as some heart throb guest star on a CW drama. They're still out here having actors/actresses that are clearly in their mid-late 20s or even 30s playing high school and college students laugh out loud

I do wonder if his contract with his new show would interfere with him being on BIP/Summer games this year. Like, everyone might expect him to be on more Bachelor shows this year, but in reality he's not even contractually allowed to be on.

Also on a random note: I'm wondering if Rachel Lindsay may have interviewed Tyler recently for her podcast or for her other media correspondent gigs. I noticed they just started following each other on IG. He seems to follow people as he meets them IRL.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:49 pm

@dee I wonder about his contract too. I've heard that contracts for contestants last for 1 year so then how did he get the show with Quibi? Maybe Quibi isn't considered a competitor of ABC since it's a mobile platform? No clue.

Rachel is one of my faves in BN so it would be great if she had Tyler on her podcast. But they could've also met in Miami during the Superbowl. She was there representing Extra TV I think.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:53 pm

@Seatee Does anyone know when contracts for contestants end? Does the one year start when he first left to film the Bachelorette? In that case, his one year would be up by the time his new show comes out. I also think at the mean time, ABC/Disney might want to use him for their other scripted shows (e.g. Single Parents). It wouldn't interfere with his Bachelorette contract as it would be ABC owned and they can also use whatever fan base he has to promote people to watch the show he cameos on. Single Parents purposely put out promos during Bachelor Monday night and introduced him as "Tyler C from The Bachelorette".

I was just guessing in regards to Rachel and him recently following each other. It could very well be Super Bowl weekend when they have met, two weeks ago. I am surprised Tyler hasn't been on the official Bachelor podcast or CITO, when most of the recent contestants have been on after their seasons. Maybe he wasn't approved to go on by ABC? I also don't understand, namely Reddit, think that his PR/publicist/manager is Lori K. She doesn't promote him at all compared to Hannah G, Vanderpump couples, and her other clients. I think it makes more sense that WME provides PR/publicist for their clients.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12