SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Find it funny she is going all in on the show but was with one of the show producers last night that from videos was on that date to produce Peter. Check out producer Samantha instagram. Btw Samantha is one of the more higher producers imo. She was training to take over a head lead producer since Rachael's season and finally got her chance to be that senior producer on Hannah's season so this isn't some new producer that doesn't know this show. All jmo.

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Scree194

https://www.instagram.com/samantharaetaylor/

Just adding this post from Chris Harrison posted of him, Peter, Samantha, Julie and a new producer who I am not sure is to show that Sam did indeed work with Peter this season. Which Hannah left a comment on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B63ZdhJA8M5/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:03 pm

Clay commented on Twitter about Hannah being inconsiderate towards the other women.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:56 pm

@smg2587 If I'm reading that correctly, Sam was Peter's producer and she hung out with Hannah? I find that strange too. Does she still need a handler when it comes to Peter's season until her part is done, I wonder.

I don't get her comment. "gang gang"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 If I'm reading that correctly, Sam was Peter's producer and she hung out with Hannah? I find that strange too. Does she still need a handler when it comes to Peter's season until her part is done, I wonder.

I don't get her comment. "gang gang"

Yeah Sam was watching with Hannah last night at Hannah's place. And Sam is now the head lead producer and worked with Peter. Not sure why she is still hanging with show producers after everything but she still is.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 pm

I like Hannah B. However, I am ready to have her do something else and take a break from being on TV. I feel like so many people have her on such a pedestal that Peter just has to pick her ultimately. Why? Give the other women a chance instead. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:14 pm

@smg2587 because she wants to stay in this industry JMO no one puts up with what she has unless they want an entertainment career real bad JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:30 am

Isn’t possible they wanted to be with her so that to pre-approve anything she tweeted out during the episode?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 am

Just surprised no one has mentioned that in the runny mascara shot of Hannah B talking to Peter, it looks like she’s giving someone the middle finger. IMO

PS you go girl!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:30 am

mbl wrote:Isn’t possible they wanted to be with her so that to pre-approve anything she tweeted out during the episode?

Doubtful. They don’t have that much control over them. That’s controlled by the contract, aka she would get in trouble if she spoiled it. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:23 pm

????     https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

Maybe he was making more of it than Hannah was at that point....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:07 am

Billysmom wrote:????     https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

Bachelor Peter Weber's out here claiming Hannah Brown made plans to meet up with him before asking out Tyler Cameron.
Peter says her decision "pissed me off and hurt me."

It sounds like a lot went on behind-the-scenes during Hannah's season, and Peter just dished to Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin on their “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast, explaining that Hannah had actually made plans with him before asking out Tyler.

“I was prepared at [ After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

Peter added, “They had been talking a little bit. I had never reached out to her. I was waiting to talk to her at AFR. The part that pissed me off and hurt me was that we had talked about… And maybe I shouldn’t have gotten excited…”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:????     https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

Bachelor Peter Weber's out here claiming Hannah Brown made plans to meet up with him before asking out Tyler Cameron.
Peter says her decision "pissed me off and hurt me."

It sounds like a lot went on behind-the-scenes during Hannah's season, and Peter just dished to Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin on their “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast, explaining that Hannah had actually made plans with him before asking out Tyler.

“I was prepared at [ After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

Peter added, “They had been talking a little bit. I had never reached out to her. I was waiting to talk to her at AFR. The part that pissed me off and hurt me was that we had talked about… And maybe I shouldn’t have gotten excited…”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

I don’t think Hannah has a clue what she wants and bowed to peer pressure asking Tyler for a drink.  It’s what many wanted at the time.  So she pleased the masses. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou