SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 am

From Robert Mills interview with Variety it sounds like the Hannah drama isn't resolved in the next episode....

Do you think viewers are going to be let down that Hannah’s return ends up being overblown and was edited to seem like a big deal in promos? Or is it really a big deal?

When you bring someone back just as a device, it doesn’t really work.  A lot of times when we tease things, people think, “Oh, it’s just editing or they’re trying to make us feel like something is happening,” and I will admit, most of the time that is true because it’s a promotable thing, and it seems like there’s going to be more drama than there is, but then it just ends up being a friendly interaction. This was definitely very emotional and springboards the season into a different direction that we thought it would go.

Hannah was on “Dancing With The Stars,” so it’s hard to believe she would actually be a big part of the season and stay in the mansion. Did she stay longer than the producers planned for her to be there?

Here’s the thing: it doesn’t take a rocket-scientist to figure out that she was doing “Dancing With The Stars” that whole time, and you see that they’re practicing all week basically, so she does not join the mansion, but that does not mean there is not necessarily something that doesn’t happen between her and Peter.

Such as?

They talk about things that you wouldn’t expect, like, “What would it be like if you came and joined the mansion?” They basically are like, “How would this work? What do we do? We still have these feelings.” It’s very emotional. There are a lot of tears on both sides. You’ll see how it resolves itself and how long it takes. I can’t say how much of the season it will impact, but it is definitely something something that you wouldn’t expect.

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:49 am

i swear if Peter ends the season deciding he isn't over HB and wants her back i will be pissed that he wasted everyone's time
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:02 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:????     https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

Maybe he was making more of it than Hannah was at that point....

Bachelor Peter Weber's out here claiming Hannah Brown made plans to meet up with him before asking out Tyler Cameron.
Peter says her decision "pissed me off and hurt me."

It sounds like a lot went on behind-the-scenes during Hannah's season, and Peter just dished to Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin on their “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast, explaining that Hannah had actually made plans with him before asking out Tyler.

“I was prepared at [ After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

Peter added, “They had been talking a little bit. I had never reached out to her. I was waiting to talk to her at AFR. The part that pissed me off and hurt me was that we had talked about… And maybe I shouldn’t have gotten excited…”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

I don’t think Hannah has a clue what she wants and bowed to peer pressure asking Tyler for a drink.  It’s what many wanted at the time.  So she pleased the masses.  IMO

And people are still mad ad Tyler for dating Gigi? Hannah is acting like she owns the men of her season. It's time she moves on and let them choose their own happiness.

theBachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:59 am

It's funny because I do remember a lot of viewers commenting on how flirty and cute Hannah and Peter looked and acted together during ATFR. But as others noted, Bachelor Nation had gotten so crazy over Tyler and Hannah rode that momentum, IMO. When the truth is, I'm not sure she truly ever wanted Tyler.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:????     https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/peter-weber-claims-hannah-brown-115400036.html

Bachelor Peter Weber's out here claiming Hannah Brown made plans to meet up with him before asking out Tyler Cameron.

It sounds like a lot went on behind-the-scenes during Hannah's season, and Peter just dished to Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin on their “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast, explaining that Hannah had actually made plans with him before asking out Tyler.

“I was prepared at [ After the Final Rose] to, like, give it a shot and I knew there was a chance for The Bachelor and I was going to say no to the show,” he said. “At AFR, when I saw her for the first time after the show, we kind of had a brief saying goodbye to each other off-camera, caught up and she said that she had moved close to where I was living. I was like, ‘No way, let’s meet up.’ We had agreed. I honestly got excited at that point. I was like, ‘Maybe, this isn’t over yet.’ I felt chemistry on stage to be completely honest.”

Peter added, “They had been talking a little bit. I had never reached out to her. I was waiting to talk to her at AFR. The part that pissed me off and hurt me was that we had talked about… And maybe I shouldn’t have gotten excited…”

Interesting. And this could be what Tyler found out from Peter and hence the deletion of all her stuff.

In a way, I think Peter and Hannah are perfect for one another. I think they are both people pleasers who fall for someone fast, but really have no clue what they want.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:49 pm

I am of the opinion that she was just trying to "save face" and get with one of her guys so that her season could be considered a success.  I am putting it all on her. TPTB knew what they were doing when they put her in the lead role... they knew it would be a mess.

She had blinders on most of the season because of Luke P and Jed and really didn't give any of the others a chance because of the cancellation of so many cocktail parties.  I was never a big fan of hers and the more stuff comes out, it just cements the opinions I grew to have of her.

She is still a mess and needs to just go home to Alabama and get out of the public eye.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:55 pm

@HavaDrPepper Don't think Alabama is big enough for Hannah now. But she should focus on redemption by working hard on something that ignites a passion. Remains to be seen what that is and whether she can pull it off.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@HavaDrPepper Don't think Alabama is big enough for Hannah now. But she should focus on redemption by working hard on something that ignites a passion. Remains to be seen what that is and whether she can pull it off.

Alabama can handle her. Let her hang out with her buddies and "Roll Tide" all day long.  

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Peter asked to meet up and she said yes. I still haven’t heard anything indicating she was still interested in peter romantically. I don’t for a second believe she was ever interested in going back to peter but I do think she is a people pleaser and felt pressure to say yes. I say yes to a meet up with guys all the time and don’t follow through because I felt cornered at the time but really wasn’t interested. Even on mondays episode, Hannah never said she regretted asking Tyler our or that she had any interest in being with peter. Peter is playing victim. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:10 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I am of the opinion that she was just trying to "save face" and get with one of her guys so that her season could be considered a success.  I am putting it all on her. TPTB knew what they were doing when they put her in the lead role... they knew it would be a mess.

She had blinders on most of the season because of Luke P and Jed and really didn't give any of the others a chance because of the cancellation of so many cocktail parties.  I was never a big fan of hers and the more stuff comes out, it just cements the opinions I grew to have of her.

She is still a mess and needs to just go home to Alabama and get out of the public eye.

IMO

JMO Hannah was motivated, at the time of filming her appearances, by the generic desire to be in a relationship.

The timeframe: realizing she had invested in Luke but that was a mismatch; then giving all her emotional investment to Jed only to find out she was engaged to someone with a sketchy past; adding another public embarrassment to her storyline by asking Tyler for a drink at ATFR after which they meet but he moves on with Gigi. Then, she begins DWTS and has a booked appearance on Peter’s season. He’s excited to see her.
IMO Hannah had insufficient time to pause, reflect, and ground her emotions. Still a mess when she appeared on Peter’s season. Telling him maybe tells me she had no plan, hadn’t thought through what she would be prepared to do, give up, or compromise. It was all verbal diarrhea because she was simply thinking aloud. Maybe suggests to Peter he could say or do something that could make a difference... this I see as being unfair especially since he has committed to being the lead of his own show. Hannah as prior lead would know how the contract works.

Maybe in a situation like this reminds me of dangling a carrot of possibility. It’s vague and doesn’t provide closure and since she was the one who ended their relationship I think it’s fair to put more responsibility on her. In RL people have these types of unsatisfactory break up talks far too often. IMO they each had their own left over hurt from the Bette season and that was playing out in epi 1.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Interesting. And this could be what Tyler found out from Peter and hence the deletion of all her stuff.

In a way, I think Peter and Hannah are perfect for one another. I think they are both people pleasers who fall for someone fast, but really have no clue what they want.

Re your bold. That's what I thought when I read that. Hannah tells Peter at the ATFR, backstage after their goodbyes on stage, that she is  now living close to him. He's all excited and suggests they meet up, she agrees. ( I can imagine several scenarios on Hannah's reaction to agreeing) Then asks Tyler out for a drink on national TV 30 minutes or whatever later.

I also wondered when did Tyler remove Hannah's pics and at what point were they filming? I wonder if word got back to him at that time that Hannah told Peter it was between him and Jed? Hannah antics? I'm just speculating.

I'm still of the opinion she's a mess and thought so right from the beginning on Colton's season. She's all over the place with her behaviour as if she doesn't know how she's suppose to act to be acceptable and yet tries to be this beast where IMHO she's no where near a strong confident beast of a woman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Re your bold. That's what I thought when I read that. Hannah tells Peter at the ATFR, backstage after their goodbyes on stage, that she is  now living close to him. He's all excited and suggests they meet up, she agrees. ( I can imagine several scenarios on Hannah's reaction to agreeing) Then asks Tyler out for a drink on national TV 30 minutes or whatever later.

I also wondered when did Tyler remove Hannah's pics and at what point were they filming? I wonder if word got back to him at that time that Hannah told Peter it was between him and Jed? Hannah antics? I'm just speculating.

I'm still of the opinion she's a mess and thought so right from the beginning on Colton's season. She's all over the place with her behaviour as if she doesn't know how she's suppose to act to be acceptable and yet tries to be this beast where IMHO she's no where near a strong confident beast of a woman.
If I'm not wrong Tyler removed the pics after filming wrapped, shortly after spending time with Peter. Dylan also then stopped following Hannah.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou