SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:03 pm

:thud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Hannah really needs to step away from the Bachelor. IMO she is embarrassing herself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm

@GuardianAngel @Sprite
That would be SUCH a BAD IDEA for her to go back as Bachelorette, and I thought she had finally learned to not trust those producers... of course $$$ talks, but sweet little Jesus, get a good therapist and figure out your own path Guuurl! :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Sprite wrote:Hannah really needs to step away from the Bachelor. IMO she is embarrassing herself.

I totally agree. But I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they offer her another go round at ette and she took it. (and Tyler showed up) cantstopl cantstopl jk jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Tyler is DONE and will not take that gig, IMO he is on his own trajectory I would say.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:18 am

She says she wants a man but doesn't need a man. scratch IMO it's her way of saying, how strong and independent she is that she doesn't need a man. Now I'm starting to sound like her. laugh out loud

I don't want a man because I don't need a man. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:26 am

I honestly don't think Hannah knows what she wants. IMO she is all over the place when it comes to guys and relationships. I still think her ideal man in her eyes is a country singer from Nashville. I read back when her season was airing that she loves Nashvillle and wanted to move there. IDK how true that is but looking back now at how she fell for Jed it sounds like that's exactly what type she sees herself with. Who knows! no idea I still think eventually she'll be back living in the South somewhere when all her gigs are over in LA. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:34 am

i think hannah honestly does want to find someone, but i dont think shes grown enough to wade through the shady guys yet. Her being Bachelorette anytime soon again would be a disaster. If she's still single at 27-28 we can talk about it. console
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:48 pm

I hope Hannah takes a break from the BN franchise, but the issue is she likes being in the limelight. So if none of her gigs work out, I can totally see her back on BIP or as the Bachelorette.

Which - side note - is why it bugs me when people on SM criticize the guys from her season for being clout-chasers when Hannah has said she wants to be on TV multiple times. Newsflash: EVERYONE who comes on this show is fame-hungry. There's no reason for attractive twenty-somethings to go on a dumb reality show to find love other than to chase bigger opportunities. No shame in that, but Hannah isn't excluded from this.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Sprite wrote:Hannah really needs to step away from the Bachelor. IMO she is embarrassing herself.
This is MO also. I am so tired of watching pagent girls on the Bachelor. I really could not watch her again with producers and all the drama they can make up surrounding her. Enough is enough!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:03 pm

Seatee wrote:I hope Hannah takes a break from the BN franchise, but the issue is she likes being in the limelight. So if none of her gigs work out, I can totally see her back on BIP or as the Bachelorette.

Which - side note - is why it bugs me when people on SM criticize the guys from her season for being clout-chasers when Hannah has said she wants to be on TV multiple times. Newsflash: EVERYONE who comes on this show is fame-hungry. There's no reason for attractive twenty-somethings to go on a dumb reality show to find love other than to chase bigger opportunities. No shame in that, but Hannah isn't excluded from this.

That's partially true but Hannah obviously wanted to be famous AND be in a relationship. I think she envisioned a Colton/Cassie future for herself and her partner. There were men on her season who had no interest in a relationship and only wanted to be famous. That is the difference. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:10 am

What I think is off kilter is the impact of being filmed and watching yourself for almost 1&1/2 years (Bach/Bette/DWTS/Bach). We all self-reflect but we do so without cameras or talking about our feelings with a producer or projecting our experiences on screen every Monday.

This past Monday was the first time Hannah wasn’t on tv in a produced context. Is she even out of the RT bubble yet?

JMO it would be healthy to do other things for awhile.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Hannah Brown - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
FLChica
northernviewer
pavalygurl
LoveDovez
Loulou