SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MsBuckingham Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@MsBuckingham Welcome1 I'm glad you joined us!

You're so sweet, thank you! :inlove
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 pm

@MsBuckingham starwelcome Your first post was very thoughtful - I look forward to hearing more from you as the season progresses!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Just finished episode 2.

The champagne bottle business was 100% a production set up IMO and got the reaction they wanted - "drama". Kelsey's over-reaction was embarrassing and she came across as a whiny little princess IMO. This was hilarious though - very tempted to change my avatar. laugh out loud

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Pf4QxJw

Between champagnegate and the catwalk challenge, Hannah is being edited as the early front runner who will stop at nothing to win IMO. I find Victoria F's edit to be surprisingly sympathetic IMO considering "what we know". She's clearly a natural seductress IMO.

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 BiZ36Ur

I'm finding Peter very easy to read. Madison was clearly his his early favourite IMO - he's giddy around her - but I think he likes her way more than she likes him. Her body language on their first date felt very off to me. I think she's playing a character and is in it to win it.

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 GSX9AkE

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 UCowq8q

All SCs from Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:51 am

@bobette I think she's just being cautious . I think she's into him but guarding herself for possible hurt , also, weighing on her is the virgin secret that she has to eventually tell him . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
MsBuckingham
Astrobach
Amethyst
limoncello
luvstx