SELECT CONTENT

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 am

Please.....pass the Tylenol. I have a headache. LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: : Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:52 pm

atem wrote:In re-reading the Robert Mills interview, he says that 'Meet The Parents' is something that never happened before. We have had it where the family meets one contestant, but never where they met one of the Final 2, but she left before they could meet her again?

RS is the one brining up Madison's Dad not giving permission as a 'nugget' as to the finale. But, doesn't know if her Dad later gave permission or not.

When Peter hears the news, he's not happy.  He's shocked to the point of having to lay down.  So, why would HB saying she wants to see him cause that reaction?  Wouldn't he be giddy?

Can someone go back and bring up the picture of Madison with Peter and his parents. Then notice how Madison is holding onto Peter's mom's arm. IMO Madison is who his mom is encouraging Peter to go after. Did he? I think Peter really values his mom's opinion.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:37 pm

NO Discussion thread. Moved post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:18 pm

The only shocking end for me would be if Madi leaves but she was always F2 but tptb make it look like she was his F1 and he chose HA as default F1, but in Peters mind Hannah Ann was actually always his F1. OR he goes back to VF/HB dizzy

All the other speculated endings, Madi F1 (Colton 2.0) is just same same now, and seems so obvious laugh out loud - IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:23 pm

atem wrote:In re-reading the Robert Mills interview, he says that 'Meet The Parents' is something that never happened before. We have had it where the family meets one contestant, but never where they met one of the Final 2, but she left before they could meet her again?

RS is the one brining up Madison's Dad not giving permission as a 'nugget' as to the finale. But, doesn't know if her Dad later gave permission or not.

When Peter hears the news, he's not happy.  He's shocked to the point of having to lay down.  So, why would HB saying she wants to see him cause that reaction?  Wouldn't he be giddy?

Could this be when his Mum says to Peter bring her home to us, and telling Peter after meeting both final 2 girls she wants Peter to choose Madi. I don't know if parents of the lead has ever told there son who they should choose? They might of had a preference but i haven't ever heard parents cry and force there kid to pick someone in particular laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Meet the Parents "something that hasn't happened before" I'm thinking it's simply that Madison has already met the Parents and thus already has a bond/connection with them.

It's the what happens between then and the FRC - if Madison did in fact pull a runner - that has me confuzzled. Preview shows Peter with ring in hand and by his reaction to the news that CH delivers he was expecting a normal FRC to go down. If Madison bailed without talking with Peter first, I have to wonder at her level of maturity and commitment even with her father not giving his permission. If he was picking Hannah - I cannot she her leaving voluntarily - and Madison left before he could tell her "you are wonderful but I'm in love with someone else, let me walk you out" I'd expect him to say "well that sucks but on with the show" no idea

So far there are no s/caps that can be attributed to a LCD with either Hannah or Madison, correct?

All JMO

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 am

LadyisaDame wrote:Meet the Parents "something that hasn't happened before" I'm thinking it's simply that Madison has already met the Parents and thus already has a bond/connection with them.

It's the what happens between then and the FRC - if Madison did in fact pull a runner - that has me confuzzled. Preview shows Peter with ring in hand and by his reaction to the news that CH delivers he was expecting a normal FRC to go down. If Madison bailed without talking with Peter first, I have to wonder at her level of maturity and commitment even with her father not giving his permission. If he was picking Hannah - I cannot she her leaving voluntarily - and Madison left before he could tell her "you are wonderful but I'm in love with someone else, let me walk you out" I'd expect him to say "well that sucks but on with the show" no idea

So far there are no s/caps that can be attributed to a LCD with either Hannah or Madison, correct?

All JMO

Nope. Usually that means one left, like Brooks. Something happened and I am trying to figure out if it's HS or Madi that had it with him sleeping with VF after being with them. The dude can't keep it in his pants now, is not going to change by putting a ring on a finger. Just my opinion.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:43 am

atem wrote:
LadyisaDame wrote:Meet the Parents "something that hasn't happened before" I'm thinking it's simply that Madison has already met the Parents and thus already has a bond/connection with them.

All JMO

Nope. Usually that means one left, like Brooks.  Something happened and I am trying to figure out if it's HS or Madi that had it with him sleeping with VF after being with them.  The dude can't keep it in his pants now, is not going to change by putting a ring on a finger. Just my opinion.

Humm Im not sure I agree with that @atem I have all sons and when they met (their now wives) something changes in them, they had their fun and lots of it but when they were HIT across the head with the gal they wanted to marry things were a bit different. I don't know that Peter is that different. like I said before they have him as the 4 x in the windmill guy promoting the sex and imo a big change to end this season with would be he has NO sex with the one he wants and ends up falling in love with her and she happens to be a virgin. giggling Oh what do I know, Its just frustrating not knowing how this ends :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:47 pm

I'm bringing this over from another thread:

Here's my speculation about what happened. Some things may be out of order.

Peter picked out a ring, and had already dismissed Hannah Ann. He was getting ready to propose to Madi. The news that Chris H. was getting ready to share with Pete is that Madi had noped it on out of there. My guess is that Madi had somehow learned of his active sex life on the show (both in the fantasy suites and previously,) and had therefore lost interest in him. Pete's mom was distraught about this, and urged Pete to "bring her home to us."

Since Madi refused to consider his proposal, there was nothing to do but for everyone to pack up and come back home. Once home, Hannah Ann reached out to him via DM (thus the reports of Hannah face-timing Pete in recent weeks.) Pete took her calls, but with nothing holding him back, decided to keep his options open. Enter Alexis.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm

IMO these SCs could be the last scenes we see from Australia.  I think this could be the day after the failed FRC, after Peter has talked to his parents and Mum tells him to "bring her home".  

The whole feel with the sun going down and Peter walking away with his back to camera looking broken would make a great segway back to the live FRC to find out "what happened next", IMO.  

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 FVOfv3Z

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 ZUSgHP7

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 WE0D9zW

Source: Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:01 am

Supposedly Fleiss Says there is an ending. He says it won't be spoiled because only 50 people know. (If we can even believe that he's telling the truth ) .What scenario could it possibly be? Just curious to hear what you guys think. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Jolena wrote:Supposedly Fleiss Says there is an ending. He says it won't be spoiled because only 50 people know. (If we can even believe that he's telling the truth ) .What scenario could it possibly be? Just curious to hear what you guys think. TIA
Robert Mills said that on Nicks podcast.  They talk about it from 1:06 - 1:11.

Nick said most leads want to tell him the ending. Pete is being very "tight lipped" and isn't telling anyone
RM says "less than 50 (people) maybe" know the ending
Spoilers aren't started by production. Hannah B's season was spoiled by somebody's Mom
The ending is going to be a great event for all of us. We're all going to love it. It's pretty cool

For me the only way viewers are going to love the ending is if Pete ends up with someone. At this point we don't know who that someone is JMO

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - What Happened at the FRC? - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Amethyst
LadyisaDame
just me
Newto
Summerfun1980
atem
CaliforniaGirl
ule101
mbl
Norcalgal