SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:18 pm

The filming is already wrapped -- probably the last minute editing has not been finished would be my guess.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:19 pm

Was this a show that they were planning to not have a reunion for -- because it won't be happening now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 pm

Yeah, I would say the editors are not working and editing was not finished on the show.

Per this post in this thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5465p12-listen-to-your-heart-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1445970 filming wrapped mid-February.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 pm

@HavaDrPepper thanks. I thought it was February but didn't go looking for it.

I don't know what their plans were for a reunion but it certainly won't happen live now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 pm

I have a feeling that we will be seeing "the greatest hits" in most of the time slots allotted for the various programs in the franchise through August.

LTYH was supposed to air April/May.
The 'Ette from May/July or early August.
BIP following 'Ette.

LTYH may end up being shown during what would be the normal BIP dates in August.

That is if people can get back to work in May or June. Survivor has pulled their crews out of Fiji. They are normally filming now and are unsure whether they can start filming in late May. They do 2 seasons back to back from May to July with about a 2 week break between them in May when they have the live show reunion to end the season. So who knows if they will have a season to air in the fall.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:09 pm

From what I have seen, they aren't changing the debut date of Listen To Your Heart, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 pm

atem wrote:From what I have seen, they aren't changing the debut date of Listen To Your Heart, right?

Nope. Chris confirmed to someone on twitter last week that it's still on track to premiere April 13.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:14 pm

@bluwavz Link not working or it was deleted???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:23 pm

@Astrobach Yeah it was deleted and just got reposted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XvjtJFJM5/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:01 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1245018014031831042?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:48 pm

Are the famous faces judges?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:10 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1245458625088360449?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
veg_out
LeapofFaith
Tiggerlgh
Astrobach
kmick0890