Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Daryl Habraken
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:32 pm

@Bobette wrote: Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZovE0vU

https://www.instagram.com/darylhabraken/  Looks like a character and works in radio - he'll be principal narrator IMO.

Daryl’s after a girl that oozes confidence! Plus, someone who can passionately communicate her opinions and differences, even if it’s not the same opinion as his.

Having never watched the series before, Daryl knows his friends are going to be surprised to see him on the show and they’ll probably laugh at him for signing up for a dating reality show.

Classing his dating style as ‘spontaneous’, he’s hoping to mix things up in the mansion – especially if he gets to hometown visits and planning something for her!

Will his smooth voice be able to win over our Bachelorette?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

I signed up to the show on a dare by my friends. When you get to the later side of 30s and you’re still single – you’ll pretty much try anything! So, I thought why not give this a go!

Tell us about your dating history:

My dating history is a disaster! Lots of failed attempts at love, with nothing really that long – yeah, it’s not great. I mean, lots of fun in there but nothing that really stuck!

What’s been your biggest dating disaster?

I matched with someone on Tinder and she seemed lovely, so we decided to go on a date out for dinner. Within five minutes of sitting down she was all over me – touching me, trying to kiss me, and this is a classy establishment! So, it was a little bit too much for me.

Who’s your celeb crush?

Angelina Jolie – she’s unbelievable, especially early 2000s Angelina.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daryl Habraken - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum