Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:10 pm

Quinn Ryan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm

@Bobette wrote: Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YVqyUnb

Hawke’s Bay boy Quinn is looking for a woman full of ambition who can travel the world with him and enjoys the outdoors.

When he’s not on the tools in his day job, Quinn can be found racing stockcars on the speedway.

Will our Bachelorette be able keep up with his life in the Fastlane?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

My friends were tagging me on Facebook, and I like an adventure, so let’s give it a crack. I’ve definitely not done something like this before.

Tell us about your dating history:

I’ve had a couple of serious partners. The last one I was with for three years, but unfortunately it didn’t work out and we went our separate ways, but we still get on so that’s cool. I’ve been single for about six months now. I haven’t been doing much dating, I’ve been hanging out with the boys.

What’s your dream date?

I’m not too fussed about where I’d go for a date, as long as the person is good company, then I’ll quite happily go wherever.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Mila Kunis.

Fun fact:

I don’t know if it’s a fun fact, but I was born with one kidney. One in every 1000 people are born with one kidney. I keep myself reasonably fit and drink plenty of water. And I’m not a massive drinker, obviously, because I have to look after my kidney.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

I’d love to leave with the right girl, that’s for sure. It’ll be nice, once we meet her, to see how that all goes. We’ll just see what happens.

Source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/qryan46/ Lots of gym pics, fast cars and dogs.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Quinn Ryan - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum