SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 am

^^^ The fact that he speaks about Hannah Ann in the past tense is very telling IMO.

He seems exhausted, and I see no joy in his face.  Things are not going to end well IMO.

It looks to me like he wants this circus wrapped up ASAP so he can stop faking grins.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 PRXuNL9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 82XE28J

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:19 am

Bobette wrote:^^^ The fact that he speaks about Hannah Ann in the past tense is very telling IMO.

He seems exhausted, and I see no joy in his face.  Things are not going to end well IMO.

It looks to me like he wants this circus wrapped up ASAP so he can stop faking grins.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 PRXuNL9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 82XE28J

Source

He brought so much of this on himself with the drama.  I really respected Hannah B. when she told the guys to stay in their lane.  I agree with RS; the name calling and level of immaturity this season is hard to watch.  I think Peter is exhausted from the constant media appearances he has to do plus traveling for the Super Bowl, etc.  I sense that he just wants it over with.  I do think he is with someone; however, it may be hard for that someone to watch this back and have questions.  

The reason I think he is with someone is because he talked about the love story in a previous interview.  

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 am

What did he say? I can't see it at the moment.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:30 am

I think RS is wrong. I do not believe Peter is with anyone. In all of his interviews...and bless his heart, ABC has him all over trying to salvage this season, there is nothing in his facial expressions that indicate that he is happy with any person.

I do think that Madi was his F1. Like suspected here, her feelings about sex will be too big of a hurdle to get past. I think they did attempt it, but in the end, their differences will be too much.

Add the Hannah B stuff to the conversations after the show, there is no way he is with anyone. JMO, but it could not be good! No 24 year old woman is that secure! If you look at his face with Hannah B, and compare his expressions now, he is IMO not in love.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by MsBuckingham Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Madison is most definitely his F1 but I don't believe they're together. I wish I could remember where I heard/read that he played a 'say the first thing that's on your mind' game with some interviewer and when the journalist said 'rose', Peter stopped and say he couldn't reply because it would give away the ending, which in itself is a reply that gives away the ending as the only contestant associated with roses is Madison (her middle name being Rose, as revealed on the show).

He doesn't look happy at all - I agree with you all, he looks exhausted. I've got to put myself in his shoes, even if it's not a happy ending, Peter couldn't exactly have told everyone even before the season started airing that this season had no romance whatsoever because he never got the girl. He's trying to sell the show as part of his contract. Poor guy.

I'm more concerned about who they're going to pick as the next Bachelorette, none of the women really stand out (Kelley is awesome but she doesn't buy the whole concept of the show so she wouldn't agree in a million years) which is why I tend to think it's going to be Hannah Brown. I'd be on board with that. For that to happen, though, it means that Peter doesn't go back to Hannah after all this, which I find a bit hard to believe seeing how their last conversation ended (with no resolution whatsoever and lingering feelings).
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 pm

I don’t know if this has been posted already, but it’s a short clip from Pete’s interview with access about the ending.

https://youtu.be/A8adhxJDZ_g

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:45 pm

@mbl thanks for posting.

He says he's heard all the rumours but hasn't actually heard the actual ending.

He certainly doesn't look happy especially when he says he's happy and in a good spot. Maybe he's just a good actor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Well, Madi looks very happy when she met to watch the show with the women's softball team. Although, it doesn't look like she really watched the whole thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 pm

atem wrote:Well, Madi looks very happy when she met to watch the show with the women's softball team.  Although, it doesn't look like she really watched the whole thing.

She could be happy she passed on his sorry, wishy washy a**...if she was smart!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Do you conclude from this that Peter doesn’t end the season single? That’s what it would seem.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Article about a new promo airing during the Oscars on Sunday.

https://people.com/tv/oscars-2020-bachelor-promo-teaser-peter-weber-ghost-pottery/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:14 pm

He says he hasen't heard anyone guess the correct ending? I def think one of the scenarios that was mentioned on this forum will end up being correct. Which one remains to be seen. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck