SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:42 pm

RS said it could be HS or Madi. Not VF.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 pm

Doats wrote:snipped

@GuardianAngel I haven't found him to be a particularly good actor in either his or Hannah B's season. And totally agree he doesn't look happy, more like he's just going through the motions.

IA but his acting on the telenova skit got me thinking. Ali's season was a mismash of theories including she was single. She was even at a charity event with male strippers which drove the speculation through the roof. RS couldn't decide between Roberto Chris or single.

Ali IMO was a great actress. She pulled it off because she really wanted to play with MF and have a surprise ending. The info we got at the time, she had her friends involved in it too.

I read in the SHV thread posted by @smg2587 he was dancing to Walking on Sunshine. That's better than playing sad songs. laugh out loud

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5454p360-bachelor-24-peter-weber-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Could there be any truth that he’s dating his producer, Julie, like they’re speculating on Reddit? I happened to come across a Facebook post from one of my friends about it. I don’t do Reddit, but I googled it and there are a couple of articles out there being picked up by other sites. If he didn’t end up with either Madison or Hannah, I guess it could be possible? Who knows with this season.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm

I don't think Peter is dating her producer -- I think that would be grounds for her to be fired. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:58 pm

I mean his producer.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:10 am

@GypsySarah Is that the blonde woman pictured here?  I don't think she's got anything to do with the "shock twist" at the FRC.  She just seems to be doing producery things jogging alongside Peter and isn't part of the storyline IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 7NWTSlE

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

I can't really see any producer falling for a Lead - they seem to view them as little more than meat puppets IMO.  Unless he got so sexually frustrated not having an F1 or being allowed to date anyone else that they hooked up on the DL.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:13 am

I’m assuming they mean afterwards, not during, but I don’t know for sure. Probably just wild speculation.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 am

GypsySarah wrote:Could there be any truth that he’s dating his producer, Julie, like they’re speculating on Reddit? I happened to come across a Facebook post from one of my friends about it. I don’t do Reddit, but I googled it and there are a couple of articles out there being picked up by other sites.  If he didn’t end up with either Madison or Hannah, I guess it could be possible? Who knows with this season.
No I don’t think so. She has really only been with him when he has been doing press. She is also good friends with Hannah B. I think the leads get close with production but I don’t think he is seeing her.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:22 am

Sorry, but that site isn't worth all this. Same site thinks Madi isn't a virgin. Then what the heck is the 'crucial information' Madi has to tell him that's make or break? Seriously. Seems like some just want to it not to be Madi, so they think of anything and fling it out there.

Mills specifically named Hannah and VF in what to look out for during this season (and all Hannah was could he fall for another Hannah) and didn't mention Madi's name. He just said 'the virgin'. Now, how the heck could Hannah be the virgin?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1226219184901775361?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:25 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1226225254512590850?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Maybe Reddit should stick to making memes (or stealing our sleuthing info without giving credit; they're good at that too IMO Hugesmile).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck