SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Yikes! speechless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 pm

gabriele wrote:Yikes! speechless

Yikes about what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:04 pm

jen689 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo.....
Why would Peter keep Victoria if all she does is the bare minimum. She knows what to say and how to act to get what she wants. She worked her "charm" in some way for Peter to keep her until F3 JMO

Peter saying something about what makes her who she is makes me think some type of past trauma may come out. If so, good for her if this show experience leads to her doing something to better herself or heal post-show. If that’s the case, the show needs to stop its agenda of casting troubled people on a show (it has psych screening and producers at casting that supposedly are good at reading people) because the show isn’t equipped for this and the Bach premise is supposed to be entertainment not some deep psychological documentary.
Should this be the case I could see why Peter would be supportive and not want to encourage trolling.
Just a possibility. I have no clue. Could be nothing much and Peter is just naive.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:19 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Didn't Peter say the public would love VF?  Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

He hadn’t slammed any of his cast. He sometimes points out a specific behavior as a negative but always also says something positive. I do believe he was raised to find the good in people and that is part of the problem with this group of girls because realistically IMO some have shown mean or manipulative behavior that outweighs giving them time based on their good bits.
Initially there were a lot of recappers at least liking Victoria and saying how relatable she was because she was nervous and overcoming her fears. Peeps seem to like the OTT types LOL.

He said people would love her.  There's a difference between that and what he's said about others.

True.
I’m waiting for her permanent exit as she is my #1 least liked ever female contestant.

In my book she is tied with Demi for the most unlikable, most fake, most manipulative. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 pm

atem wrote:

Yikes about what?

Threatening to slash someone’s tires because she was hanging around her ex. I would be steering clear of both VF and Merissa tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t...trying to be with her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... His guard was down here and definitely IMO gave away where his hearts at now.
Pete's heart may be with Madi. Is Madi's heart with Pete?

I think Madi deserves to be in a relationship with someone who already embodies the qualities she wants in a husband. Not someone who has to change to meet her standards JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:But like, Victoria really didn’t charm him? She did the absolute bare minimum with Peter imo.....
Why would Peter keep Victoria if all she does is the bare minimum. She knows what to say and how to act to get what she wants. She worked her "charm" in some way for Peter to keep her until F3 JMO

Peter saying something about what makes her who she is makes me think some type of past trauma may come out. If so, good for her if this show experience leads to her doing something to better herself or heal post-show. If that’s the case, the show needs to stop its agenda of casting troubled people on a show (it has psych screening and producers at casting that supposedly are good at reading people) because the show isn’t equipped for this and the Bach premise is supposed to be entertainment not some deep psychological documentary.
Should this be the case I could see why Peter would be supportive and not want to encourage trolling.
Just a possibility. I have no clue. Could be nothing much and Peter is just naive.

I’m not sure that qualifies as the ‘past trauma’ that Peter may know about Victoria, but apparently her biological father disappeared from their life early on and she now have a step dad. I’m sure it’s WASNT easy to deal with at the same time, the unfortunate truth is that MANY children face this abandon and cope with it somehow and become good, responsible and kind people. All qualities that Victoria seem to lack. I’ve said it before, she could benefit from a good long therapy but she’s prefers growing her IG followers instead of looking in IMO.
It’s also interesting that Kelsey had a similar back story and has a very different approach and maturity.

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
atem wrote:
notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Didn't Peter say the public would love VF?  Sorry, but Peter hasn't indicated anything negative towards VF.

He hadn’t slammed any of his cast. He sometimes points out a specific behavior as a negative but always also says something positive. I do believe he was raised to find the good in people and that is part of the problem with this group of girls because realistically IMO some have shown mean or manipulative behavior that outweighs giving them time based on their good bits.
Initially there were a lot of recappers at least liking Victoria and saying how relatable she was because she was nervous and overcoming her fears. Peeps seem to like the OTT types LOL.

He said people would love her.  There's a difference between that and what he's said about others.

True.
I’m waiting for her permanent exit as she is my #1 least liked ever female contestant.

In my book she is tied with Demi for the most unlikable, most fake, most manipulative. no

Yep, mine too. And as far as we know, Victoria has actually deliberately hurt people by her actions and irresponsible behavior.
Demi doesn’t have that background apparently.
All IMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t...trying to be with her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... His guard was down here and definitely IMO gave away where his hearts at now.
Pete's heart may be with Madi. Is Madi's heart with Pete?

I think Madi deserves to be in a relationship with someone who already embodies the qualities she wants in a husband. Not someone who has to change to meet her standards JMO
Sharleen Joynt converted to Judaism before marrying her husband. Lots of examples of people with different faith bases who are compatible. I think it works if other things in a relationship align. Also, most people make some changes willingly because single (me) is different than being in a couple (us).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:23 pm

notarose wrote:Sharleen Joynt converted to Judaism before marrying her husband....I think it works if other things in a relationship align...
One thing that doesn't align are their views about intimacy. Pete thinks intimacy is perfectly normal while dating. Madi doesn't. Madi self eliminating shows that Pete's choice was a deal breaker. To me she is settling by going back to a relationship that she left for a specific reason. I think she needs a fresh start JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:34 pm

My Roman Catholic cousin changed religion to Judaism, and even changed his very Italian name to a name more inline with his new faith.

Thanks for posting. I didn't listen, but I did post several weeks ago, re: the no spoilers ad's, wait till closer to the end of the season, leads usually get antsy. laugh out loud

SeekAny wrote:After listening to Peter on Nicks podcast there’s no way that Peter isn’t with Madison or trying to be w her. He clearly was defending her, excited about her... and when it came to Hannah Ann he was like “she’s a sweet girl”.

His guard was down here and definitely IMO gave away where his hearts at now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:

Yikes about what?

Threatening to slash someone’s tires because she was hanging around her ex. I would be steering clear of both VF and Merissa tbh.

Oh, I see what you mean now. I am not even reading the article. I am so over the VF show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:44 pm

I listened as well - and he was VERY relaxed and the first time in a long time that
he was very upbeat, smiling - as he was prior to the show beginning. He did jump
in twice to defend Madi. He looks very happy and content - IMHO. Hopefully this is a good sign!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck