Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hawaii Girl on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:27 pm

IMO Madison being a conservative virgin who's waiting for marriage is the reason they wouldn't want her to be the Bachelorette. They want someone who's going to make out with 20 guys and possibly sleep with/say ILY to more than 1, and that doesn't seem to be her at all. And Madison's not a drama magnet like Colton was. I just don't see them wanting to pick her unless she does a complete 180 on how she approaches relationships. All JMO.
Hawaii Girl
Hawaii Girl

Posts : 613
Join date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by gabriele on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 pm

@atem wrote:
@leavers wrote:Why would Madi want to be Bachelorette? If her dad won't approve of engagements as a contestant, and that is important to her, why would it be okay as a lead? Why would she have a good, entertaining season if she's not looking for a fiance/husband but someone to date until daddy approves?  Doesn't make sense. IMO

I don't think she does actually nor that she is in the running even.  She's barley shown in the episodes.  I really do think she left and never came back.  

Back to sleuthing.  I noted that CH says that Peter tended to kick the can down the road and that caused major problems.  

Re: bold Did I misunderstand that you thought Madi was F1 or did you change your mind? I’m still thinking it’s HA but not positive yet.

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:19 pm

@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@leavers wrote:Why would Madi want to be Bachelorette? If her dad won't approve of engagements as a contestant, and that is important to her, why would it be okay as a lead? Why would she have a good, entertaining season if she's not looking for a fiance/husband but someone to date until daddy approves?  Doesn't make sense. IMO

I don't think she does actually nor that she is in the running even.  She's barley shown in the episodes.  I really do think she left and never came back.  

Back to sleuthing.  I noted that CH says that Peter tended to kick the can down the road and that caused major problems.  

Re: bold Did I misunderstand that you thought Madi was F1 or did you change your mind? I’m still thinking it’s HA but not positive yet.

I have no idea. After thinking about it, I just don't think it's a 'Madi left, but now she is back' and that stops him from giving the final rose/proposing. I think she leaves and that's it.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24164
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:23 pm

@Hawaii Girl wrote:IMO Madison being a conservative virgin who's waiting for marriage is the reason they wouldn't want her to be the Bachelorette. They want someone who's going to make out with 20 guys and possibly sleep with/say ILY to more than 1, and that doesn't seem to be her at all. And Madison's not a drama magnet like Colton was. I just don't see them wanting to pick her unless she does a complete 180 on how she approaches relationships. All JMO.

the thing that made Colton's ~virgin~ narrative tolerable IMO was that he was waiting for the 'right heart', not for marriage. So he wasn't very precious about physical contact that wasn't sex (after all, he was on record as saying he'd done plenty of other things other than sex sex), and the fact that Cassie wasn't ready for engagement wasn't a dealbreaker for their relationship moving forward. And Sean was a 'born-again virgin' not an actual virgin, so at least he knew what he was looking for as far as chemistry went.

Madi just seems very, very inexperienced in all the ways and won't have sex until marriage but also is being prevented from getting engaged to someone she's just met on a TV show (presuming that is the reason her dad refuses). I don't see that making a good Bachelorette season. I personally don't want a season of ridiculous, shark-jumping tptb-created drama but I do want some drama and conflict, not a show about a Victorian-era courtship.

To be clear I am not rubbishing her personal choices, she can make the choices for her own body and relationship and she has that right absolutely, I just don't think it makes a good Bachelorette season.

It makes me hope Peter did choose her so she's definitely out of the running. I don't think they'll last IRL but I don't think Peter is in the market for any kind of serious relationship right now. We need a lead who is sure of what they want and what they're looking for! Hannah B wasn't that, Peter isn't that, and I don't think Madi would be that either. But maybe more about her will come out that will surprise us. Maybe she has more of a backbone than has been suggested so far.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 497
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:40 pm

@atem wrote:I read the RS 'readers e-mails' which were way too focused on Sarah C of all people.  Only thing I got from it is that he has information indicating HS is the final pick, but that there wasn't a proposal at the final RC.

I wonder now if it's Hannah S that his mother is crying about to bring her home to them. Could this be why CH says' I don't know how this is going to end but " another words CH didn't know who he was going to propose to ( not that I believe that for one sec) but they found out Madison left (Hannah S was going to be the last one to show up because she was his F1,) Peter was upset that Madi didn't say good-bye and that's when we see him laying on the bed and he wasen't up to doing the FRC , goes to see his parents and tells them what happened that there wasen't going to be a FRC at this point and his mothers tells him to go get her.? Oh God Im so confused. I'll be disappointed if it isn't Madison that won his heart. I just wish someone would find out something more substantial to this ending because it's driving me crazy and I'll never make it through the next 6 weeks Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:41 pm

@leavers wrote:
@Hawaii Girl wrote:IMO Madison being a conservative virgin who's waiting for marriage is the reason they wouldn't want her to be the Bachelorette. They want someone who's going to make out with 20 guys and possibly sleep with/say ILY to more than 1, and that doesn't seem to be her at all. And Madison's not a drama magnet like Colton was. I just don't see them wanting to pick her unless she does a complete 180 on how she approaches relationships. All JMO.

the thing that made Colton's ~virgin~ narrative tolerable IMO was that he was waiting for the 'right heart', not for marriage. So he wasn't very precious about physical contact that wasn't sex (after all, he was on record as saying he'd done plenty of other things other than sex sex), and the fact that Cassie wasn't ready for engagement wasn't a dealbreaker for their relationship moving forward. And Sean was a 'born-again virgin' not an actual virgin, so at least he knew what he was looking for as far as chemistry went.

Madi just seems very, very inexperienced in all the ways and won't have sex until marriage but also is being prevented from getting engaged to someone she's just met on a TV show (presuming that is the reason her dad refuses). I don't see that making a good Bachelorette season. I personally don't want a season of ridiculous, shark-jumping tptb-created drama but I do want some drama and conflict, not a show about a Victorian-era courtship.

To be clear I am not rubbishing her personal choices, she can make the choices for her own body and relationship and she has that right absolutely, I just don't think it makes a good Bachelorette season.

It makes me hope Peter did choose her so she's definitely out of the running. I don't think they'll last IRL but I don't think Peter is in the market for any kind of serious relationship right now.  We need a lead who is sure of what they want and what they're looking for! Hannah B wasn't that, Peter isn't that, and I don't think Madi would be that either. But maybe more about her will come out that will surprise us. Maybe she has more of a backbone than has been suggested so far.

I am guessing it has more to do with Chad Prewett seeing what we all saw going down with VF, etc. and it just gave him pause.  I think Madi was just trying to get over a serious heartbreak (she dated her bf for quite some time) and letting her Dad know she can make smart decisions.  

She's not the one crying to him every two seconds.  The only other one in the Top 6 not crying for his attention is Kelley.

@Jolena wrote:
@atem wrote:I read the RS 'readers e-mails' which were way too focused on Sarah C of all people. Only thing I got from it is that he has information indicating HS is the final pick, but that there wasn't a proposal at the final RC.

I wonder now if it's Hannah S that his mother is crying about to bring her home to them. Could this be why CH says' I don't know how this is going to end but " another words CH didn't know who he was going to propose to ( not that I believe that for one sec) but they found out Madison left (Hannah S was going to be the last one to show up because she was his F1,) Peter was upset that Madi didn't say good-bye and that's when we see him laying on the bed and he wasen't up to doing the FRC , goes to see his parents and tells them what happened that there wasen't going to be a FRC at this point and his mothers tells him to go get her.? Oh God Im so confused. I'll be disappointed if it isn't Madison that won his heart. I just wish someone would find out something more substantial to this ending because it's driving me crazy and I'll never make it through the next 6 weeks Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 3806527698

That was my interpretation. You can read (although his site sucks) them yourself and come to your own conclusion.

I don't think there is any way his mom is crying over HS. No way do I believe that.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24164
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:53 pm

I don't think either one of them showed up yet and that's why CH says he doesn't know how it's going to end (his nose probably grew a little like Pinocchio) that would be the cliff hanger for viewers. I bet we won't even know until ATFR.

Everytime I have a theory I change my mind. laugh out loud Maybe Hannah was let go, it's Madi's turn to arrive and CH tells him the news.

No back to my first statement, because I studied that screencap and it looked like it was early afternoon, so I don't think either one showed up yet. Smiley


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 56569
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by gabriele on Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:44 am

@atem wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@leavers wrote:Why would Madi want to be Bachelorette? If her dad won't approve of engagements as a contestant, and that is important to her, why would it be okay as a lead? Why would she have a good, entertaining season if she's not looking for a fiance/husband but someone to date until daddy approves?  Doesn't make sense. IMO

I don't think she does actually nor that she is in the running even.  She's barley shown in the episodes.  I really do think she left and never came back.  

Back to sleuthing.  I noted that CH says that Peter tended to kick the can down the road and that caused major problems.  

Re: bold Did I misunderstand that you thought Madi was F1 or did you change your mind? I’m still thinking it’s HA but not positive yet.

I have no idea.  After thinking about it, I just don't think it's a 'Madi left, but now she is back' and that stops him from giving the final rose/proposing.  I think she leaves and that's it.

I think Madi leaves and that’s it as well. So, Peter and HA decide to date. That won’t last and then Peter and Hannah B can reunite in 4-6 months and just might make it work. 😂

gabriele

Posts : 283
Join date : 2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem on Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:53 am

@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@gabriele wrote:
@atem wrote:
@leavers wrote:Why would Madi want to be Bachelorette? If her dad won't approve of engagements as a contestant, and that is important to her, why would it be okay as a lead? Why would she have a good, entertaining season if she's not looking for a fiance/husband but someone to date until daddy approves?  Doesn't make sense. IMO

I don't think she does actually nor that she is in the running even.  She's barley shown in the episodes.  I really do think she left and never came back.  

Back to sleuthing.  I noted that CH says that Peter tended to kick the can down the road and that caused major problems.  

Re: bold Did I misunderstand that you thought Madi was F1 or did you change your mind? I’m still thinking it’s HA but not positive yet.

I have no idea.  After thinking about it, I just don't think it's a 'Madi left, but now she is back' and that stops him from giving the final rose/proposing.  I think she leaves and that's it.

I think Madi leaves and that’s it as well. So, Peter and HA decide to date. That won’t last and then Peter and Hannah B can reunite in 4-6 months and just might make it work. 😂

I meant, I think she leaves. Now what Peter does because of it, I have no idea. Peter is one of the most wishy washy, weak, wanna be Don Juan I ever seen. Then again, I have always thought this series sucks on getting good Bachelors.

I do know CH says that Peter kept kicking the can down the road and didn't want to make a choice. I think Madi had a line and he crossed it. That was it and she left. I don't see HS turning down the final rose or proposal for anything. There is nothing showing this man is serious about marriage and how he treats women this entire season just gives me a bad feeling.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 24164
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:44 am

I just read RS and I did't get anything new from it or anything that would suggest he is with Hannah S jmo no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3227
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:00 am

Oh, how I have missed you posting @atem.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12997
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:02 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think either one of them showed up yet and that's why CH says he doesn't know how it's going to end (his nose probably grew a little like Pinocchio) that would be the cliff hanger for viewers. I bet we won't even know until ATFR.

Everytime I have a theory I change my mind. laugh out loud Maybe Hannah was let go, it's Madi's turn to arrive and CH tells him the news.

No back to my first statement, because I studied that screencap and it looked like it was early afternoon, so I don't think either one showed up yet. Smiley

If neither of them show up that would legitimately be amazing wouldn't it? I'd rate that. Now that *would* be a first.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 497
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum