SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:17 am

Chris Harrison said himself that Peter didn't want to make a decision. That he had it with Peter not being able to make a decision and had a real hard talk with him.

You can tell Peter is in denial with claiming Madi was on the same page when she couldn't even say 'I'm falling in love with you'. He didn't pay any attention to Madi's parents basically telling him that he and Madi are not on the same page.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:40 am

atem wrote:Chris Harrison said himself that Peter didn't want to make a decision. That he had it with Peter not being able to make a decision and had a real hard talk with him.  

You can tell Peter is in denial with claiming Madi was on the same page when she couldn't even say 'I'm falling in love with you'.  He didn't pay any attention to Madi's parents basically telling him that he and Madi are not on the same page.

I didn't get that impression from any conversation. I think her mother said " I don't know" because she knew Madi haden't told Peter that she was a virgin yet and the mother dosen't know how Peter will take that. and her father imo couldn't give his blessings for the relationship since Peter couldn't answer him when he asked if Peter KNEW Madi was for sure "the one" overall I think what we saw of that date was pretty good. The father was concerned about him hurting Madi then anything else imo not bad and not over the top but reasonable and cautious given the circumstances. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:26 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison said himself that Peter didn't want to make a decision. That he had it with Peter not being able to make a decision and had a real hard talk with him.  

You can tell Peter is in denial with claiming Madi was on the same page when she couldn't even say 'I'm falling in love with you'.  He didn't pay any attention to Madi's parents basically telling him that he and Madi are not on the same page.

I didn't get that impression from any conversation. I think her mother said " I don't know" because she knew Madi haden't told Peter that she was a virgin yet and the mother dosen't know how Peter will take that. and her father imo couldn't give his blessings for the relationship since Peter couldn't answer him when he asked if Peter KNEW  Madi was for sure "the one"  overall I think what we saw of that date was pretty good. The father was concerned about him hurting Madi then anything else imo not bad and not over the top but reasonable and cautious given the circumstances. JMO

I think Peter and Madi’s dad weren’t talking about the same things but didn’t know it at the time. Her dad mentioned Madi being pure but Peter would have no idea at that point that Madi was a virgin. Peter probably thought the conversation he and Madi had about her faith is what her dad was referring to. And her dad probably thought Peter’s agreement meant he knew Madi was a virgin and her stance on sex before marriage.

All 3 sets of parents were like don’t hurt my daughter. I’m sure they all knew about the windmilling and were not too trusting of Peter. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:52 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I didn't get that impression from any conversation. I think her mother said " I don't know" because she knew Madi haden't told Peter that she was a virgin yet and the mother dosen't know how Peter will take that. and her father imo couldn't give his blessings for the relationship since Peter couldn't answer him when he asked if Peter KNEW  Madi was for sure "the one"  overall I think what we saw of that date was pretty good. The father was concerned about him hurting Madi then anything else imo not bad and not over the top but reasonable and cautious given the circumstances. JMO

I think Peter and Madi’s dad weren’t talking about the same things but didn’t know it at the time. Her dad mentioned Madi being pure but Peter would have no idea at that point that Madi was a virgin. Peter probably thought the conversation he and Madi had about her faith is what her dad was referring to. And her dad probably thought Peter’s agreement meant he knew Madi was a virgin and her stance on sex before marriage.

All 3 sets of parents were like don’t hurt my daughter. I’m sure they all knew about the windmilling and were not too trusting of Peter. jmo

Sadly the whole world knows about the windmilling thanks to Hannah Brown and ABC producers. and that sucks. Peter dosen't stike me as the kiss and tell type of guy at all and he said so in an interview that he never would've said a word about it .Hannah could've kept that to herself IMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:44 am

In her defense, the initial revelation only came out because Luke.would.not.leave.no.matter.what. and Hannah thought that would finally get him out of the chair, jmo. The four times was likely producer prodding jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:41 am

Billysmom wrote:In her defense, the initial revelation only came out because Luke.would.not.leave.no.matter.what. and Hannah thought that would finally get him out of the chair, jmo. The four times was likely producer prodding jmo

She is so hungry for fame that she went along with it so IMO that is totally on her. And, now Peter is paying the price for it.

Disclaimer: Not a fan of either one of them.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am

I agree with RS with one thing.  This show flings out the word 'falling in love' and 'in love' that it doesn't have any meaning to it.  

There has been no real serious conversations shown.  Just making out and Peter wanting a guarantee of a yes at the end.

I am still not getting how he didn't even ask about her past relationships and intimacy.  It'sike he just assumed things.  

I do wish Chad had let Peter finish about ',,if this was the last week' thing Peter was saying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:32 am

@atem I do not see how Peter could have not known that Madison had never been intimate with a boyfriend. I also do not see how he would ever think that she had been in love or in a serious relationship before.
Both MP and HA seem so naive and unexperienced IMO. Madison is mature and down to earth, but does not seem to have a lot of experience with men. (just from a relationship standpoint)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:16 pm

Billysmom wrote:In her defense, the initial revelation only came out because Luke.would.not.leave.no.matter.what. and Hannah thought that would finally get him out of the chair, jmo. The four times was likely producer prodding jmo

I don't want to get off topic but just to clarify, Luke was quoted on RS's podcast,  as saying Hannah lied to him, since she told him she had the same views, "abstain from sex before marriage,” so I don't think she told him to get rid of him because at that point she was still keeping him there. IMO TPTB have a way of manipulating scenario's to their advantage and some leads have no problem meeting their demands. Except for people like JPG Colton Brad...

I think as many others suggested right from the beginning, this is going to be similar to Coltons' season. There has been speculation on how they messed with Cassie, and I think they did the same to Madi, by putting her in a room with the other two which has never been done before. Probably wanting another Arie situation for drama. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:38 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1230120431241367552?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:05 pm

@bluwavz I don't think Peter is in love at all right now (today). I agree that he was probably only in love with one person then...Madi.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1230120431241367552?s=20

This inside view made a lot of sense actually and I’m not a fan of either of them. On another note, am I the only one to see that ASHLEY’s face is sooooo different? I can’t figure it out...is it her eyebrows? Her nose ? There is a real ‘ hardness ‘ to her and I could hardly recognize her on the still photo... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck