SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:25 am

Sprite wrote:snipped

Maybe she has the platinum vagina that Corrine was carrying on about and CH wants some? Plus, she is willing to do whatever they tell her for her 15 minutes! She basically has the same morals as the producers. She is their dream contestant.

Yes she is. I've been saying that, and now CH is sticking up for her? I didn't listen or read any of it yet. What did he say?

If it seems CH is annoyed at Madi, then IMO he is. She probably didn't give them what they wanted, and she is paying the price. By the time they got to the F3 and Madi still wasn't up to their standards, desperate measures were out and that's when they felt it was necessary to put the three of them together as @notarose posted in another thread. We know that's never been done before, and we knew when we saw the original preview what they were up to.

CH should shut off SM and go back to the 70's if he thinks no one will have fun trying to spoil the season. Sleuthing has been around for years, well before the tabloids and RS got involved. There will always be spoilers out there and from a business standpoint, that was a pretty dumb comment to make IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am

Kas_256 wrote:Is anyone else getting the vibe from CH and Lauren Zimas interviews and articles today that they are annoyed with Maddison 🤔 I’m feeling like she’s not too popular with tptb - I wonder if it’s anything to do with post show as she didn’t play ball with them?
On Reddit this morning there was discussion about this with CH in recent interviews. Does anyone know if one of the producers said earlier that a ‘fan favorite becomes a villain’? I was surprised to read that there but don’t follow all the media about the show. At the end of the day tptb hold all the cards so if you go in with your own agenda and it conflicts with theirs good luck. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:52 am

I must not have paid attention, because I don't remember Kelly being a villain or doing anything out of the ordinary for TPTB not to like her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:55 am

gabriele wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Is anyone else getting the vibe from CH and Lauren Zimas interviews and articles today that they are annoyed with Maddison 🤔 I’m feeling like she’s not too popular with tptb - I wonder if it’s anything to do with post show as she didn’t play ball with them?
On Reddit this morning there was discussion about this with CH in recent interviews. Does anyone know if one of the producers said earlier that a ‘fan favorite becomes a villain’? I was surprised to read that there but don’t follow all the media about the show. At the end of the day tptb hold all the cards so if you go in with your own agenda and it conflicts with theirs good luck. jmo

No, I don't.  Chris and Peter both said they were reacting to something they didn't see coming.  Chris called it 'heartbreaking'.

Here is another saying what Chris found out 'rocked their world and pulled the rug out from them'

After hosting 23 seasons of The Bachelor and 15 seasons of The Bachelorette, Chris Harrison has seen just about everything — but that didn’t stop something from catching him completely off-guard during The Bachelor’s 24th season, starring Peter Weber! “[The ending] is going to rock your world because it rocked our world,” Chris told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY at the Television Critics Association winter press tour 2020. “Peter and I…it rocked our world, blew us away, rug pulled out from under us, 100 percent.”

Here is the link to the article https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/01/09/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-season-24-ending-peter-weber-interview/

Last edited by atem on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:07 am

@atem Can you please add your source/ link for this article. TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:21 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

No, I don't.  Chris and Peter both said they were reacting to something they didn't see coming.  Chris called it 'heartbreaking'.

Here is another saying what Chris found out 'rocked their world and pulled the rug out from them'

After hosting 23 seasons of The Bachelor and 15 seasons of The Bachelorette, Chris Harrison has seen just about everything — but that didn’t stop something from catching him completely off-guard during The Bachelor’s 24th season, starring Peter Weber! “[The ending] is going to rock your world because it rocked our world,” Chris told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY at the Television Critics Association winter press tour 2020. “Peter and I…it rocked our world, blew us away, rug pulled out from under us, 100 percent.”

Here is the link to the article  https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/01/09/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-season-24-ending-peter-weber-interview/
BBM
I guess we'll see about that. I mean ... he's either dating Madi or he's not. It's not like there's anything that can be too crazy about it. JMO

The more CH has been talking the more I regret engaging with this season. Hope they put him back on the leash because he's turning me off.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:46 am

leavers wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Here is the link to the article  https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/01/09/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-season-24-ending-peter-weber-interview/
BBM
I guess we'll see about that. I mean ... he's either dating Madi or he's not. It's not like there's anything that can be too crazy about it.  JMO

The more CH has been talking the more I regret engaging with this season. Hope they put him back on the leash because he's turning me off.

Chris H on a leash. cantstopl cantstopl This cracked me up. rotfl :Bendog
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:06 am

CH shows up the last few minutes and answers a few questions. Is LZ always like this on her videos? laugh out loud She’s nuts but funny, mostly nuts. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:45 am

Out of the things RS posted, I think Madi pulls a surprise move and leaves. Somehow behind the producers back and that is why they are pissed at her as she is not manipulated. He has been right about the things he is sure about (Madi being a virgin).  What he has been iffy or wrong is what happened at the MTP.  He also seems sure Peter tried to contact Madi, but nothing about after.  He's speculating and he tends to suck at that.

I think he has proof of Madi leaving (just not when) and Peter contacting her.  But, nothing since.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I must not have paid attention, because I don't remember Kelly being a villain or doing anything out of the ordinary for TPTB not to like her.

She just didn't do what they wanted. That's why they don't like her.  And, same thing with Madison. She stuck to her own personal values for how she acted on the show and we saw the other night how they tried to manipulate her with all the girls staying together.

Up until now, there has been no media from TPTB about Madison. And, when it does start IMO I see them attacking her because IMO she didn't like being manipulated.

As for the "fan favorite" that turns into a villain... I am suspecting Hannah Ann.  Just a gut feeling I have.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 am

Why do people assume Madi would have an opportunity for a invitation to the FS and privately tell Peter?  Seemed obvious to me that they wanted to have her say it in front of the cameras and she wouldn't take the bait.  

What I don't get is how Peter never seemed to ask her anything about her dating life or get the strong hints from her parents.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:21 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I must not have paid attention, because I don't remember Kelly being a villain or doing anything out of the ordinary for TPTB not to like her.

She just didn't do what they wanted. That's why they don't like her.  And, same thing with Madison. She stuck to her own personal values for how she acted on the show and we saw the other night how they tried to manipulate her with all the girls staying together.

It’s not about Madi sticking to her values but that she wasn’t forthcoming about them. That’s what CH said. Peter needed to know she doesn’t believe in sex before marriage and she waited until the FD dinner to disclose this. Of course their way of trying to get her to talk was to stir the pot by rooming them all together.

Up until now, there has been no media from TPTB about Madison. And, when it does start IMO I see them attacking her because IMO she didn't like being manipulated.

CH has made negative comments about Madi in just the last day or so. Peter hasn’t been so positive about her in interviews either.

As for the "fan favorite" that turns into a villain... I am suspecting Hannah Ann.  Just a gut feeling I have.

IMO

I’m not sure it was ever said. That’s why I asked. No one seems to remember that so chances are the person who said it was mistaken. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck