SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:46 pm

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Giphy

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Sucks that TPTB didn't inform Chase. Then again they are all about the drama. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Linds911 wrote:Sucks that TPTB didn't inform Chase. Then again they are all about the drama. no no

He's got to be dumb not to know.  He knew VF was going on.  He has been on reality tv before. How the heck would the show know, unless VF named him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:57 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Jolena wrote:I think Peter knows exactly who he wants and he wants Madison, imo that's why he stated at the 2 rose ceremony " this is proving to be harder for me then I thought it would be" I took that to mean exactly what Colton said to Cassie " do you know how hard it is to have to date and kiss other girls when all I can do is think about you?" Peter is not as dumb or nieve as some might think. It's obvious since last week pool party that he is over the crying and the drama already as he told Madison " I needed this to get away from everything" He was smart enough from the start to pick Madison out of that crowd to take home for what was not only special and personal to him but as he said the "ultimate" date for him, and that's what he holding onto ( his words as he looked straight at Madison at that rose ceremony. He knows he has to complete the SHOW and with that I don't think he realized how conniving TPTB really are. jmo

And the second highlight is precisely why he is as dumb and naive as I stated. He saw and was part of Hannah's season. That should have been more than enough to show him exactly how conniving and manipulative tptb really are. He just thought that they were his friend and wouldn't do that to him...or he was smart and would see the traps they will set for him. Wrong! Just dumb.

I also don't buy that he picked Madi out that early. This is a guy who falls fast and often and likes nothing better than to make out with every woman within reach of his tongue. I think the "this is proving to be harder" bit is more in relation to how much drama and tears he has to deal with rather than protecting someone he cares for. TBH I would like nothing better than for Madi to dump his sorry a** at the end and say sorry, I watched the show and you have no idea what you want. Bye, have a nice life and go and enjoy the windmill. bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:14 pm

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1222024543893483521?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:20 pm

I don't buy his story of it just being a one time thing.  He may not have been serious about a relationship but I think there was one that was more than what he is trying to sell.

One time things don't have pictures together on the internet.  One of the bachelor spoiler IG accounts posted it on Oct 3 and tagged VF (that's how I found it).

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:24 pm

via Giphy

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:I think Peter knows exactly who he wants and he wants Madison, imo that's why he stated at the 2 rose ceremony " this is proving to be harder for me then I thought it would be" I took that to mean exactly what Colton said to Cassie " do you know how hard it is to have to date and kiss other girls when all I can do is think about you?" Peter is not as dumb or nieve as some might think. It's obvious since last week pool party that he is over the crying and the drama already as he told Madison " I needed this to get away from everything" He was smart enough from the start to pick Madison out of that crowd to take home for what was not only special and personal to him but as he said the "ultimate" date for him, and that's what he holding onto ( his words as he looked straight at Madison at that rose ceremony. He knows he has to complete the SHOW and with that I don't think he realized how conniving TPTB really are. jmo

And the second highlight is precisely why he is as dumb and naive as I stated. He saw and was part of Hannah's season. That should have been more than enough to show him exactly how conniving and manipulative tptb really are. He just thought that they were his friend and wouldn't do that to him...or he was smart and would see the traps they will set for him. Wrong! Just dumb.

I also don't buy that he picked Madi out that early. This is a guy who falls fast and often and likes nothing better than to make out with every woman within reach of his tongue. I think the "this is proving to be harder" bit is more in relation to how much drama and tears he has to deal with rather than protecting someone he cares for. TBH I would like nothing better than for Madi to dump his sorry a** at the end and say sorry, I watched the show and you have no idea what you want. Bye, have a nice life and go and enjoy the windmill.   bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

I agree 100%.  Peter is still chummy with the Producers.  Plus, he slept with HS and VF at the FS.  No thanks.  That's not love.

Peter is just not my cup of tea.  He claims it's not about sex to him, but that's what it's all about to me when I read/watch him.

I hope Peter learns something though. I would be happy if he picked Madi, but I really don't think he wouldn't end up cheating on her. I want the F1 and F2 to dump the lead for once.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I don't buy his story of it just being a one time thing.  He may not have been serious about a relationship but I think there was one that was more than what he is trying to sell.

One time things don't have pictures together on the internet.  One of the bachelor spoiler IG accounts posted it on Oct 3 and tagged VF (that's how I found it).

Don't buy that either. Also why would Victoria F go and tell a one night stand a week before filming started (reported by a lot of people including RS) that she was going to be on this show. He says in interviews she informed him she was going on.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I don't buy his story of it just being a one time thing.  He may not have been serious about a relationship but I think there was one that was more than what he is trying to sell.

Don't buy that either. Also why would Victoria F go and tell a one night stand a week before filming started (reported by a lot of people including RS) that she was gong to be on this show. He says in interviews she informed him she was going on.

I don't buy they didn't know he would be the date. VF loves country music. Mentioned him as an ex. I don't know about HS, but Madi isn't a country music fan.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:34 pm

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1222028821064323073?s=20

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1222029051604242432?s=20

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1222029196509081600?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy