SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:35 am

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Sucks that TPTB didn't inform Chase. Then again they are all about the drama. no no

He's got to be dumb not to know.  He knew VF was going on.  He has been on reality tv before.  How the heck would the show know, unless VF named him.

Yeah I know he knew she was on but seems like they didn't inform him which of the girls would be on the actual date. I think the show had to have some idea about Chase and Victoria because of all girls to go on the date with Peter it was her. Coincidence or...?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Sucks that TPTB didn't inform Chase. Then again they are all about the drama. no no

He's got to be dumb not to know.  He knew VF was going on.  He has been on reality tv before.  How the heck would the show know, unless VF named him.

Yeah I know he knew she was on but seems like they didn't inform him which of the girls would be on the actual date. I think the show had to have some idea about Chase and Victoria because of all girls to go on the date with Peter it was her. Coincidence or...?

On their casting application they have to give names and deets on past relationships.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:

Mills said they knew.  How would they know?  VF name drop? Too bad her original bio about getting her 'revenge breasts' was changed to the generic version of herself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:42 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:

Definitely set up by production.  They were set up and none of the parties knew before hand.  TPTB are creating too much drama this year.  The girls bring enough drama themselves but Champagne gate, Chase Rice and bringing Allayah back is getting to be too much.  all imo.

I am sure Victoria bragged about it and production took it from there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:45 am

@notarose oh well then that's how they must have known! though Chase says it wasn't a relationship scratch

Oh gosh VF is going at it with Alayah about her and Chase. laugh out loud wtf why is Alayah back to stay?? Dang it now I have to go watch the episode.

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:02 am

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Giphy

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:03 am

https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1222037218090307585?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:31 am

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:I think Peter knows exactly who he wants and he wants Madison, imo that's why he stated at the 2 rose ceremony " this is proving to be harder for me then I thought it would be" I took that to mean exactly what Colton said to Cassie " do you know how hard it is to have to date and kiss other girls when all I can do is think about you?" Peter is not as dumb or nieve as some might think. It's obvious since last week pool party that he is over the crying and the drama already as he told Madison " I needed this to get away from everything" He was smart enough from the start to pick Madison out of that crowd to take home for what was not only special and personal to him but as he said the "ultimate" date for him, and that's what he holding onto ( his words as he looked straight at Madison at that rose ceremony. He knows he has to complete the SHOW and with that I don't think he realized how conniving TPTB really are. jmo

And the second highlight is precisely why he is as dumb and naive as I stated. He saw and was part of Hannah's season. That should have been more than enough to show him exactly how conniving and manipulative tptb really are. He just thought that they were his friend and wouldn't do that to him...or he was smart and would see the traps they will set for him. Wrong! Just dumb.

I also don't buy that he picked Madi out that early. This is a guy who falls fast and often and likes nothing better than to make out with every woman within reach of his tongue. I think the "this is proving to be harder" bit is more in relation to how much drama and tears he has to deal with rather than protecting someone he cares for. TBH I would like nothing better than for Madi to dump his sorry a** at the end and say sorry, I watched the show and you have no idea what you want. Bye, have a nice life and go and enjoy the windmill.   bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

I agree 100%.  Peter is still chummy with the Producers.  Plus, he slept with HS and VF at the FS.  No thanks.  That's not love.

Peter is just not my cup of tea.  He claims it's not about sex to him, but that's what it's all about to me when I read/watch him.

I hope Peter learns something though.  I would be happy if he picked Madi, but I really don't think he wouldn't end up cheating on her.  I want the F1 and F2 to dump the lead for once.

Do we know he slept with HS and VF in FSD?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:33 am

jen689 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I think both of them knew they had been set up by TPTB...I wonder how Chase felt about it?
From People.com....

Chase Rice is “really pissed off” about his upcoming appearance on The Bachelor and the way the producers handled his previous relationship with contestant Victoria Fuller.

Rice, 34, opened up about the appearance on the Fitz in the Morning radio show Monday and explained that he and Fuller spent one night together and he thought he was on the reality show to promote his music like other singers have done previously.

“We spent a night together in Charlotte, she’s a cool chick, from what I know of her,” he said. “You know, I got no problem with her. I got no problem with him. You know, I knew she was going on the show.”

In a teaser for Monday night’s episode, Bachelor Peter Weber surprises Fuller with a concert during their one-on-one date. She later reveals to Weber that she “dated” Rice, before telling him, “I can’t do this” and walking away.

When the radio hosts asked Rice if he wasn’t blindsided when Weber showed up with Fuller for the date, he quickly clarified that he was “still surprised.”

“No, no, I was still surprised. I was pretty surprised,” he said, adding that he had expressed concern to his manager and publicist before agreeing to appear on The Bachelor, but they assured him not to worry.

“So I told my manager and my publicist, they were like, ‘don’t even worry about that,'” he said. “‘They’re not going to do that to you, that’s a weird coincidence, but they’re not gonna — there’s no way they would do that to you. They’ve never brought somebody else in like that, surprised the guest on the show.'”

But it turned out that Rice had no idea he would end up face to face with Fuller.

“So the fact they did that to me, it’s over the top, it’s unnecessary, I didn’t expect it,” he continued on the radio show. “But at the end of the day, it happened.”

“I don’t know if it’s the producers, or if they just got lucky. I know what I think, but I’ll let everybody else figure out what they think,” he said, admitting that he “was really pissed off” because he agreed to perform on the show for the sake of his music, not to take part in the drama.

“I was just going on there to try to promote ‘Lonely If You Are’ and ‘Eyes on You,'” he said, “and I wanted absolutely nothing — if there’s anything I ever wanted, it’s to have nothing to do with the drama of that show.”

When asked if he’d ever consider being a contestant on a Bachelor Nation show, Rice said there’s “not a shot in hell.”

“I’d do it for a billion dollars,” he joked, adding that while he’s sure people really do find love on the show, that’s not something he’s interested in.

“For one, I’m not looking for love right now. I don’t even want that right now, for my own personal life. So why would I do that?” he explained. “Two, I don’t want to put who I am in the hands of somebody else, which would be a producer, which I did before. I did it with Survivor, and I learned that that’s how that goes. You put who you are and how they make you look in the hands of somebody else.”

Ahead of this season of The Bachelor, Rice told PEOPLE that his appearance on the show involved “an extracurricular activity that I wasn’t expecting.”

“I was involved, and I was involved more than I wanted to be involved with,” Rice said at the time, not giving away details and reiterating that he has no desire to find love on the reality series. “I will not be engaged and I will not be the next Bachelor, I can set that straight right now.”

Rice did promise in that same interview that he would be “putting out new music in January” — and followed through when he released a seven-song project titled The Album: Part I on Friday.

“I’ve heard a lot of different things about myself,” Rice exclusively told PEOPLE. “I’ve heard that I’m a jock, that I moved to Nashville after reality TV and tried to have a career, but the truth is, music means the world to me, and I think people will hear that on this album. These are the best group of songs I have ever put out.”

The country crooner added that “all of the songs are about one girl.”

“I dated a girl for a year and a half and we broke up and I wrote songs about it. I’m not the first person to do that and I won’t be the last,” he said. “It’s tough s— to go through. It’s not fun, especially when you love somebody. But the coolest part about my job is that I get to tell my side of the story.”

“Every song is 100% me,” he added. “I’ve only got one shot to tell this story of mine and I want that to be with great songs.”

Link

Thanks so much for posting this. Wow if one date means dating someone I'm behind the times. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:42 am

Currently watching Peter & Victoria's date and she keeps saying "my ex-bf" "we used to date" blah blah and then in the People article Chase Rice says they had a one night thing. scratch and then Victoria says she broke it off because his lifestyle didn't work for her. So who to believe?? This is craziness. laugh out loud All three got played by TPTB!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:45 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:47 am

Linds911 wrote:Currently watching Peter & Victoria's date and she keeps saying "my ex-bf" "we used to date" blah blah and then in the People article Chase Rice says they had a one night thing. scratch  and then Victoria says she broke it off because his lifestyle didn't work for her. So who to believe?? This is craziness. laugh out loud All three got played by TPTB!

Let's see if there are real journalist who ask him about that. bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy