SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Every week i feel like i won't get back those 2-3 hours of my life sad why do i continue to torture myself.. IMO the cats are the worst (Sydney, VF, VP) they are the ones who are manipulative and fake. Anyway Peter should stop taking sides and just use his gut from the start. At this point HA and Madi seem like a good choice for F2. I like Kelley and hoping she might get bachette or maybe someone from a different season.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:23 pm

Here are some more random notes and thoughts about the two Victorias on the show. I rewatched ( Thanks to Bachelor archive!) the first half of yesterday’s episode and found this interesting.
1. I’ve been asking myself WHY would Victoria F SO upset about the whole Chase date thing? If she did ‘ date him ‘ and has no more feelings for him, then it’s a little weird maybe, but it doesn’t warrant a full-on meltdown like she has. She is aloud to have had past lovers or whatever before the show.
2. I checked her body language when she shares with Peter at the table, and she is visibly nervous and is avoiding his looks a lot, like she is ashamed, she even does that now made famous side mouth grin that was popularized by Mc Kayla Maroney, after her disastrous performance at the Olympic. So in a word, a face that says she’s not happy. And when Peter asks her questions and try to wrap his head around that weird ‘ coincidence’, she says, I don’t know what to say’ and leaves abruptly to pout/ gather her thoughts. Of course, not the first time she uses this tactic and Peter comes in and attempts to comfort her. She is ‘ afraid it would drive him away. ( and ruin her chances with him.)
3. I can imagine she is upset at production but cannot do anything about it obviously. BUT I think the main core issue is that she is playing this as a ‘ poor me, you will think less of me if you know’ because she may have embellished the truth about a relationship that is barely more than a ‘ hookup’ AND she is dealing with her underlying father abandonment issues and magnifies everything through that distorted filter.
That’s where Victoria P comes in and has in common with her, strangely, as she shared with Peter about her father leaving the family early on. I noticed that Victoria P was very upset when she was caught with her lies about knowing Alayah, and she was unable to have real direct eye contact with Peter and also said ‘ I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY’ like Victoria F., before leaving the scene or their conversation. She plays the victim, misunderstood, undeserving card, using the good ol’honest conversation when it fits, and hopes she will be rewarded with the man’s attention.
And Peter is clueless in seeing anything past these insecure strategies as long as he gets to make out with them.
It will be ineteresting to see how these two women will end their Arc and if any awareness will be gained by their being on the show exposing them and their flaws. Victoria F. has a lot more coming for sure and she allready is very defensive and even rude on IG regarding yesterday’s mess.
They both seem to dislike each other as they may sense similar patterns operating, even if unconsciously. Wonder how they will be when WTA comes around.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:31 pm

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:Did anyone listen to the Mills interview above?  I cannot stand Nick, so I refuse to listen.  Does Mills give any info or just the typical nothing?

I listened to it. Only interesting to me is that he says an ending was filmed and he knows it and speculates that about 50 people know the real ending. I thought he was pretty mum about both f2 other than that.

Thanks.  I can't stand either guy.

If an ending was filmed, it will be spoiled.  

Agreed, if there is an ending then it's entirely spoilable (despite what Peter kept saying).

C'mon RS!!! Come through for me buddy, I legit loathe watching this tripe when I don't know that there is an ending worth investing in. laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:38 pm

https://youtu.be/9Qb4mRSR3d8
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:32 pm

If there was an ending maybe Madison refuses to come out to the FRC area or needs more time to collect her thoughts and feelings , in the mean time he goes to visit his parents , that's when his mother tells him to go after her. HE shows up at her hotel room (like colton did) and the ending is they decide to just date and not get engaged until she gets back home and discusses things with her family? Oh God, here we go again now with how this possibly ends. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Jolena wrote:If there was an ending maybe Madison refuses to come out to the FRC area or needs more time to collect her thoughts and feelings  , in the mean time he goes to visit his parents , that's when his mother tells him to go after her. HE shows up at her hotel room (like colton did) and the ending is they decide to just date and not get engaged until she gets back home and discusses things with her family?  Oh God, here we go again now with how this possibly ends. duh

That's why we need to look into caps and see what we can find. Not that there are much of Madi. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy