SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 pm

@smg2587 Thanks for posting! Smiley

@atem I was wondering that too. This fight doesn’t look as bad as RS was saying.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:08 pm

IMO Alayha’s greatest crime is that she is annoying. If the girls do in fact walk out I see it as juvenile. After all, Luke P was not only annoying but also many other things yet the guys stuck by Hannah’s decision to give him many chances. Much better as it showed they understood it was about the lead and what the lead ultimately wanted to do with the info they provided.
@atem I too find Victoria whiny and few more things. Fine that she confronted Alayha for gossiping about her but then ending with a threat to go to Peter with whatever is queen bee buzz kill.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:06 pm

I think they walk out of the after party. What is the point of staying? After working their butts off at that stupid football game where he wasn't even paying attention to. I think Peter felt guilty (what else is new) for being all over VP and then makes the boneheaded move of giving Alayah the group date rose. That only pisses VP off and I think she was over him at that point and only stayed for other reasons.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Preview of Victoria F and Alayah argument.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/24/the-bachelor-victoria-f-chase-rice-alayah/

I don't know which one is worse. Alayah is a production puppet auditioning for BIP and/or Summer Games and VF is protesting too much as if butter wouldn't melt it her mouth. :headbanging

After Peter's little conversation with production after letting Alayah go, there is no doubt in my mind that they arranged to bring her back and informed her of what happened on VF's date as far as Chase Rice is concerned.  We know they had to be involved to get her to Cleveland because that wouldn't have been announced until after she was gone.

So IMO, she is a production puppet and she is auditioning for both the summer shows.  She is a dream contestant... doing whatever TPTB asks her to do.

Also, I wonder if there is another confrontation between the 2 girls specifically at the cocktail party before the RC and that is the one where VF really went off on her like RS said.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:31 pm

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/1220790489017876488?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:38 pm

I know this question is a little early...it probably will be shown next episode. But, what was Peter wearing when he was apologizing to the producers for everything?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:34 pm

atem wrote:I know this question is a little early...it probably will be shown next episode.  But, what was Peter wearing when he was apologizing to the producers for everything?

question

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:28 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:I know this question is a little early...it probably will be shown next episode.  But, what was Peter wearing when he was apologizing to the producers for everything?

question

Because, now I think it's Alayah not VF who is the walking down the hallway/in the elevator. RS provided a tweet showing Peter telling the producers he was sorry for all that. I think it's before he went to the Ohio RC. If he was wearing a white shirt, then that may be an indication it was Alayah.

I say that, because the pic in the elevator, the woman's hair is showing lighter brown highlights and VF's hair is too dark for that.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:40 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ulJPPA7s3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:02 am

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

question

Because, now I think it's Alayah not VF who is the walking down the hallway/in the elevator.  RS provided a tweet showing Peter telling the producers he was sorry for all that.  I think it's before he went to the Ohio RC.  If he was wearing a white shirt, then that may be an indication it was Alayah.  

I say that, because the pic in the elevator, the woman's hair is showing lighter brown highlights and VF's hair is too dark for that.

I disagree because IMO it is VF’s body shape and hair style, plus, there is NO reason or logic to have Alayah go to Peter’s room, and take that elevator. I also think we had sleuthed it to be where VF goes back to plead with him after he refuses to go meet her parents.
In the preview we see Alayah with curlier hair, coming up stairs and surprising everyone while showing up at the evening portion of a group date. I didn’t check completely her clothes, but pretty sure she is not wearing what is on the S/C in the hotel corridor.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:06 am

Here is RS tweet from Peter apologizing. He is in a RC suit with his tie undone.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1180919243744919552

Also a link to the tweet of Alayah supposedly leaving for what is reportedly the second time in a coat.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1180918384889872384

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:15 am

I'm not an Alayah fan, but I'm at a loss as to why Victoria F. would go off on her for spreading the news that VF dated Chase Rice. No one expects you to arrive on the show without a dating history, and if you date a musician of some note, you have to know that word will get around.

To me, calling that gossip is a stretch. It's just the bare facts of a situation. If Victoria didn't want people talking about her, maybe she should have dated some average guy that no one would care about one way or another.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy