SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:47 am

OK, I looked at RS twitter and Alayah was left at the Ohio mansion.  

@amethyst I agree 100%. I am no fan of her either, but I feel for her.  She's been doing a lot of posts trying to cheer herself up.  I am probably going to post something saying not to let it get to her.

smg2587 wrote:Here is RS tweet from Peter apologizing. He is in a RC suit with his tie undone.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1180919243744919552

Also a link to the tweet of Alayah supposedly leaving for what is reportedly the second time in a coat.

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1180918384889872384

Thank you @smg2587!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:17 am

Astrobach wrote:
atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:I know this question is a little early...it probably will be shown next episode.  But, what was Peter wearing when he was apologizing to the producers for everything?

question

Because, now I think it's Alayah not VF who is the walking down the hallway/in the elevator.  RS provided a tweet showing Peter telling the producers he was sorry for all that.  I think it's before he went to the Ohio RC.  If he was wearing a white shirt, then that may be an indication it was Alayah.  

I say that, because the pic in the elevator, the woman's hair is showing lighter brown highlights and VF's hair is too dark for that.

I disagree because IMO it is VF’s body shape and hair style, plus, there is NO reason or logic to have Alayah go to Peter’s room, and take that elevator. I also think we had sleuthed it to be where VF goes back to plead with him after he refuses to go meet her parents.
In the preview we see Alayah with curlier hair, coming up stairs and surprising everyone while showing up at the evening portion of a group date. I didn’t check completely her clothes, but pretty sure she is not wearing what is on the S/C in the hotel corridor.
JMHO
@atem  I questioned that because I had no idea what you were even talking about. I had not seen anything with Peter apologizing.  

The hallway is most definitely Victoria.  A subsequent screen cap of her in the elevator with Peter off to the side is the same clothing.  Also, I think she came to apologize to him for her storming off when they were going to meet her family (white jacket on the street screen caps).  I don't think Peter refused to see her parents, I think she was the one that stormed off after Peter told her what he had been told by his ex-gf.  I also don't think he actually eliminated her at that time. 

As for her going off on Alayah, I think we haven't seen everything yet.  We have seen their civil conversation and I think VF felt it was settled.  But, I have a feeling that Alayah kept talking about it and stirring the pot and that's why VF went off on her.

I do think VF has a short fuse though when she feels attacked.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:16 pm

So, here is another clip I found on Josh Cribbs Instagram. Wow, a lot of the things they did in the pictures won't be shown.  With the other clips shown, I am not looking forward to this episode with how much of a jerk he acts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7uW3rJA8BF/

Last edited by atem on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1221130613354389510?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:16 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that over.

I kind of cringe at that edited clip. I don't like Alayah but it did seem like she was ganged up on last episode. If that clip is how she mention the Victoria F/Chase Rice relationship to the other women it won't make her look good. It makes her look like she was ready to gossip and brag about what she read on the internet and didn't even see Victoria F before she told the other women. Maybe me but I get Victoria F not liking another girl gossiping about her without talking to her first. If this is the way the show shows it I definitely see a lot more people on Victoria F's side in this case. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:19 pm

smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that over.

I kind of cringe at that edited clip. I don't like Alayah but it did seem like she was ganged up on a little If that clip is how she mention the Victoria F/Chase Rice relationship to the other women it won't make her look good. It makes like she was ready to gossip and brag about what she read on the internet and didn't even see Victoria F before she told the other women. Maybe me but I get Victoria F not liking another girl gossiping about her without talking to her first. If this is the way the show shows it I definitely see a lot more people on Victoria F's side in this case. All jmo.

Oh, I know.  Alayah is going to get the vast amount of anger.  Alayah sure is out of it with how the women looked totally pissed off!  I think she was trying to get into their good graces with some gossip and it backfired.  Alayah sure knows how to be in denial and when Peter gives her the group date rose, you know that was it for Victoria P and she wasn't impressed with Peter.

VP was probably thinking she had the GDR in the bag.

Interesting that Madi wasn't there/shown.  Was she talking with Peter?

The editing is so bad. You can tell when she is talking about Chase Rice, it's only to two other ladies. Not all of them.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that over.

I kind of cringe at that edited clip. I don't like Alayah but it did seem like she was ganged up on last episode. If that clip is how she mention the Victoria F/Chase Rice relationship to the other women it won't make her look good. It makes her look like she was ready to gossip and brag about what she read on the internet and didn't even see Victoria F before she told the other women. Maybe me but I get Victoria F not liking another girl gossiping about her without talking to her first. If this is the way the show shows it I definitely see a lot more people on Victoria F's side in this case. All jmo.

Until all the other stuff starts coming out...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:25 pm

@Sprite
Yep! Get the garbage truck ready.... it won’t be pretty! By the time we hit the WTA it will be a WHOLE other story for VF. She won’t be able to keep up that poor victim facade for long. And TPTB will laugh out loud with glee!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:48 pm

One of the football players on the group date in tomorrows episode posted a preview of the date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:10 pm

smg2587 wrote:One of the football players on the group date in tomorrows episode posted a preview of the date.

They sure do cut out a lot. Not much will be shown. If you watch the clips in order, it's pretty lame.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:11 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1221704395139600385?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:11 am

https://gma.abc/2GpNPYX
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 27th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
jen689
Linds911
Stacia620
jojo47
Maddy